ColtAR's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColtAR's Log

I figured the progress forum is the most appropriate place for this since there isn't a no progress forum.

Background: I started PE in August 2010. I did the JP90 program for 90 days on a 5 on 2 off schedule. I noticed some new veins and better flaccid but no gains.

In November 2010, 3 months after starting PE I continued with the Jelqing, stretches and kegaling but also started using an imrovised extender/ hanger. It was actually closer to a hanger but instead of weights I attached it around my foot to apply tension while sitting. I would usually do 3 20 minute sets and was jelqing for 40 minutes or more by this time.

In January 2011, about 5 months after starting PE I discovered my first (and only) gain of .25". I was thrilled I finally eeked out a gain. I continued doing all of the above but increased the amount of sets with the improvised hanger but saw no more gains.

In May 2011, 9 months after starting PE I received an X4 extender and added extending to my routine. I continued doing all that I mentioned above but quit the improvised hanging. I also started doing ulis but much more informally than my other routines. I think I subscribed more to the length first theory and wanted to take one thing at a time.

In August 2011 (approximately) and after reading about the TGC theory I discovered I was tunica limited and pretty much quit doing everything but extending. Some where along I discovered that if I applied constant heat while extending that I could stay in longer and that it was much more comfortable. I wonder if that prevented gains. Maybe it was in too much of a relaxed state to cause any deformation.

In April 2012 I reached the 1000 hour mark with the extender. The majority of the time I was extending at about 1000 g of tension. Although I have added about an inch in bars and my BPFSL has increased by about an inch I have not gained in BPEL since the .25" gain 5 months in. I continued extending for a couple more months but quit keeping track of the hours. I probably did another 200 or so hours. 1 year and 8 months of PE and all I have to show for it is .25" length gain and maybe a EG gain of 1/10" . Pretty frustrating considering many here gain 1" X .5" in the first couple of months , some in just a few weeks.

In June 2012 I threw in the towel. I resumed with the extending in September only this time I don't use heat while extending except for about the first 15 minutes until I work my way up to max tension. Up until last week I have been having a hell of a time being consistant. I was pretty consistant before but I got close to nothing for it so its very difficult for me to stay motivated. It feels like this stuff works for everyone but me.

Original starting stats:
    BPEL -6.75"
    MEG- 4.9"
    BPFSL- 6.6"

Current:
    BPEL- 7"
    MEG- 5"
    BPFSL- 7.5"

Goal:
    BPEL- 8"
    MEG- 5.5" to 5.75"

Supplements: Mens multi vitamin, L- arginine, zinc, garlic, ginger root and green tea.

Saturday 10-27-12

Warm up (hot water bottle): 15 min.
    30 sec stretches: 3 down, 2 straight out, 2 up, 2 left & right. (Am)
    X4: 3 hrs (am), 1 hr (pm)
    After shower 30 sec stretches: 2 down, 1 up, and 1 straight out (pm)

Comments: The majority of thr extender time was spent at the middle line or a little past (1000g - 1200g). The majority of my previous extender experience was at about this tension also. Experienced some very minor sharp type pain/sensations after both extending sessions in the left CC area.
    ColtAR-15
    Last edited by ColtAR-15; 01-20-2013, 10:23 PM.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Glad to see you started a log

Do you plan on adding any jelqing to your routine?
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Beeen there done that, got nothing but veins and sometimes a bigger flaccid. I am mainly subscribing to the TGC theory and trying to focus mainly on just extending, only this time I am not using heat while extending. I have been trying to do ballooning, ulis and manual clamping every other day. Its tough because the extender consumes so much of my time. I will explain all my previous experiences in my "background" when I get a chance.
      ColtAR-15
      Last edited by ColtAR-15; 10-27-2012, 11:04 PM.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I will follow your log, nice to see you make one.Good luck, sounds like you have a good plan.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good to see you have a log Are you sticking with extending then? or will you move to hanging soon?
          My progress log

Comment

Sunday 10-28-12

Warmup: 15 min
            30 sec stretches: 4 down, 3 straight out, 3 up, 2 left and right.
            X4 : 4 Hrs (am) 1/2 hr (pm)
            After shower stretches: 2 down, 1 straight out, 1 up.

Comments: Bone pressed extended length at a little past the mid tension line was 7.5". A half inch past my BPEL and the same as my bpfsl. No sharp sensation this time but the glans was pretty sore. Tried to work in some manual clamping and ballooning after extending but it was too fatigued and I ran out of time. I woke up with a high EQ pee stiffy though.

Total X4 time : 8.5*

*Since starting log. Did 1000+ hours previously plus about 100 hours after my decon break.
            ColtAR-15
            Last edited by ColtAR-15; 10-28-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
              Good to see you have a log Are you sticking with extending then? or will you move to hanging soon?
              For the time being yes. It probably is pretty futile though considering my previous experience. Im not using heat while extending this time. Hope that was part of the problem but I do still think the main problem is that Im just an impossible gainer. Who else do you now who can put in over 1000+ hrs in an extender and not gain anything. Bpfsl has increased by almost an inch but bpel is still unchanged. Hopeing that if I wear it the rest of my life maybe I can someday eek out a gain. I do need to get off my ass and order a bib hanger. Hanging is probably my only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                Tried to work in some manual clamping and ballooning after extending but it was too fatigued and I ran out of time. I woke up with a high EQ pee stiffy though.
                When doing advanced length work, such as extending, it's best to avoid girth work as it actually strengthens the tunica. Some edging to restore circulation is good, but you should avoid clamping, ULIs, squeezes etc. while extending

I'm in the same boat as you ColtAR, my primary goal is girth (you're actually thicker than me), but i'm going to hold off on girth work for about a year so that I can get to my length goal before attacking girth. Any girth gains may be detrimental to future length gains.
                My progress log

Comment

Monday 10-29-12

Warmup- 15 min
                  Stretches- 4 down, 4 straight out, 4 up, 2 left and right.
                  X4- 4 hrs (am)
                  Manual clamping- 2 five min sets.
                  Ballooned- 10 min, ponr once.
                  Ulis- 3.
                  Bed fowlers- Apx. 30 mins.

Comments: Had quite a few problems staying in under tension. Had to keep re adjusting. Glans and foreskin is getting pretty sore.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                    When doing advanced length work, such as extending, it's best to avoid girth work as it actually strengthens the tunica. Some edging to restore circulation is good, but you should avoid clamping, ULIs, squeezes etc. while extending

I'm in the same boat as you ColtAR, my primary goal is girth (you're actually thicker than me), but i'm going to hold off on girth work for about a year so that I can get to my length goal before attacking girth. Any girth gains may be detrimental to future length gains.
                    Read my background. I subscribe to the same theory. For quite a while I did nothing but extend but it didnt help. I devote too much of my time to the damned X4 to do much else seriously anyways.
                    ColtAR-15
                    Last edited by ColtAR-15; 10-29-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Tuesday 10-30-12

Warmup- 15 min
                      Stretches- 5 down, 4 straight out, 4 up, 2 left and right.
                      Bundled stretches- 2 straight out.
                      X4- 6 hrs (pm).
                      After shower stretchs- 2 down, 2 straight out, 2 up.

X4 total: 18.5 hrs.
                      ColtAR-15
                      Last edited by ColtAR-15; 10-30-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Wednesday 10-31-12

Warmup- 15 min.
                        Stretches- 1 down, 1 straight out, 1 up
                        X4- 3.5 hrs (pm)
                        After shower stretchs- 1 down, 1 straight out, 1 up.

Comnents: Not a good PE day due to family obligations and foreskin and glans soreness.

X4 total: 22 hrs.

Comment

Thursday 11-01-12

Warmup- 15 min
                          Stretches- 5 down, 4 out, 4 up, 2 left and right.
                          X4- 3.5 hrs (am) 1 hr (pm)
                          After shower stretches- 2 btc, 2 down, 2 out, 1 up.

Comments: Much better session than yesterday but foreskin is still really sore due to 6 hour session and sex with wife the other day. Awakened with a EQ 10 peewood.

X4 total hours: 26.5
                          ColtAR-15
                          Last edited by ColtAR-15; 11-01-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Looking good Colt, extending, sex and morning stiffy! Good day indeed.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Friday 11-02-12

Warmup- 15 min.
                              Stretches- 5 down, 4 out, 4 up, 2 left and right, BTC 5 min.
                              Heli shakes- 2 min
                              X4- 3.5 hrs (am) 1 hr (pm)
                              Bed fowlers- 20 min
                              After shower stretches- 1 BTC, 1 down, 1 out, 1 up.
                              Kegals- 100

Comments: Foreskin still sore as hell. Checked for open wounds a couple times. Quite a few slippage issues at higher tensions.

X4 total: 31 hrs.

Comment

Working...
                              X