PhibbysHammer's Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhibbysHammer's Journal

Started 15 May 09 Using https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html. I was dedicated and patient not setting my goals too high. I was also very careful not to overdo it. Here I am at my first month's Completion and the one word that comes to mind is .........................
    Fuckinaye.
    This all Started mainly to correct a "turkey neck" problem, but now after my beginning success I've decided to pursue Bigger Goals. I've actually added a bit of length and girth along with close to a 1/2" of correction in my penoscrotal intersection. Erections are easier and far more common as well as an immense Increase in my semen load. The only downside has been my "borderline" premature ejaculation. I attribute this to My new found excitement, as well as my Penis being more sensitive (any thoughts from you pros are appreciated). I've started incorporating Keegles and Edging into my workout now and I'll be adding a few advanced techniques also this coming month. I also think I have become addicted to PE. Not only is it an extremely worthwhile venture, its also a great personal experience Finally appreciating and getting to know what I have taken for granted for so long.
    I want to thank all of you who post regularly, keeping us newbies apprised of the facts and please feel free to toss any advice my way that you feel could help me.
    PhibbysHammer
    Last edited by PhibbysHammer; 10-05-2009, 06:58 PM.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Sorry Guys, I left out my routine. Here it is.
    Week (1) I started with a very close version of the beginner's routine. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-routine.html
    by week (2) I was learning about myself and made several adjustments
    Warmup= 10+ mins of soaking in hot water bowl, cup, whatever's handy (I work the temp up slowly to as hot as I can stand)
    Basic Stretches = 20 left, spins and wiggles 20 right, spins and wiggles and 20 up spins and wiggles and then I do 40 down as this is opposing my tug also followed by spins and wiggles
    10 Full Range 360 degree Rotating stretches clockwise then counter clockwise followed by spins and wiggles
    10 left circular stretches, S&Ws, 10 right circulars, S&Ws, 10 up and 10 down always spinning and wiggling between
    alternating wet jelgs 0-50% EQ, light grip, 3-5 secs each 50 sets of left and right hand ok grip
    Spins and wiggles
    10 straight down pulls holding each for 10 secs,S&Ws
    10 straight up also for 10 secs S&Ws
    alternating wet jelgs 0-50% EQ, light grip, 3-5 secs each ok grip on 1 and 2 counts then V grip on 3, 4 counts depending on how I'm feeling between 25 and 50 4 cnt reps
    Helicopter shakes and Wiggles (these are always both directions cw and cc 20-30 spins each)
    Traction.....using magnum device 30 mins (this has really helped with my turkey neck as I can manipulate the skin tighter on my lower shaft)
    Warm down with water soaks ........hot to lukewarm..........vitamin E lotion Rub
    Spins and Wiggles throughout the rest of my day and night
    IT WORKS!!
    I've done this for 3 weeks,4 days on and 2 days off with sex 5-8 times per week
    I've also started edging every 3rd day for 30 mins If sex is expected I wait to blow (I have soaked her a couple of times )
    I have always hung left so I force hang it right when dressed
    when I'm lounging around the house I do spins and wiggles mixed with random tugs
    Also I'm keegling min 5 secs per non circular stretch
    If time is short I skip jelgs and make sure and get my stretches in
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

You made some incredible gains especially in the girth department.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'm 46 King. I think I just got back a lot of what I had lost during my "not so sexually active" parenting years. All the kids are gone now and me and mom can run around naked if we like. By the way, thanks man!! You're my Hero!!

Comment

June 24...........
          Oral surgery on 23rd left me with a football hanging on my right jaw. Took out one impacted wisdom tooth, 2 broken jaw teeth, and fragments left over in jaw by poor dentist years ago when removing previous wisdom and jaw teeth. Pain killers working fair enough so I gave my session a go anyway. Was very careful to not overdo since I was on meds. Had a good session though I'm stretching longer on my traction device , it wasn't do to meds, I am certain I have gained since last official measurements. Ordering extension rods for my traction device as the basic unit will not stretch me fully without me tying off at least 1-2" below head. Adding Heat with rice sock in mid workout has really helped and I think also expedited gains. Still having sex 3-5 times a week, however I have now started warming up before intercourse. Wife doesn't mind and even likes the "HOT" feel though it was a bit shocking to her at first. I'm thinking I can fool it into believing the sex is actually a workout and keep it in Growth mode. Also have wife doing a modified form of jelgs and balloons when she gets her "Playtime" (details withheld). Erections just keep getting better and better. Averaging around 8-12 a day now , unforced. Had an erection in dental chair before surgery. Its almost as if My wife can't touch me in any way without causing an erection. I'm convinced that every single form of "Positive" attention I give my Penis is Productive in some way.
          I've always loved playing with my tool, but now even more I Love Working with my tool. I do love PE.

Comment

June 27...........................

Off Day............ Jaw is healing good from surgery. Drank Protein drinks as I couldn't eat or chew for days. Managed to get good workouts in in spite of that this past week. Wife surprised me with some afternoon delight and it was AWESOME!!! Massive Erection, Massive Load and Massive Satisfaction. I was bouncin off the bottom and had to actually hold back a bit. Within 10 mins I was Hard again and had to COLD Shower it down. I can't wait to measure at 2 month mark. Felt good enough afterwards to do weed eating in yard where its approx 97 degrees. Worked 20 on and 20 off for about 2 hours. Hammer is hanging nicely in spite of Hot nasty yard work. Had first Hot solid meal a few minutes ago and it was Great. I could almost feel the nourishment rushing to my groin. With recent time off due to surgery, I've noticed many of what appear to be "VERY YOUNG" guys posting in this forum. I only hope they are sucking in all the good advice and applying it and I cant help but wonder where I'd be if I only knew then what I know now.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
              June 27...........................

Off Day............ Jaw is healing good from surgery. Drank Protein drinks as I couldn't eat or chew for days. Managed to get good workouts in in spite of that this past week. Wife surprised me with some afternoon delight and it was AWESOME!!! Massive Erection, Massive Load and Massive Satisfaction. I was bouncin off the bottom and had to actually hold back a bit. Within 10 mins I was Hard again and had to COLD Shower it down. I can't wait to measure at 2 month mark. Felt good enough afterwards to do weed eating in yard where its approx 97 degrees. Worked 20 on and 20 off for about 2 hours. Hammer is hanging nicely in spite of Hot nasty yard work. Had first Hot solid meal a few minutes ago and it was Great. I could almost feel the nourishment rushing to my groin. With recent time off due to surgery, I've noticed many of what appear to be "VERY YOUNG" guys posting in this forum. I only hope they are sucking in all the good advice and applying it and I cant help but wonder where I'd be if I only knew then what I know now.
              We are

Do not think about "If I only knew about PE before"....That is shit estrogen unproductive thoughts. You can make paradise occur at any age!
              Start:2008-10-4
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Just tryin to motivate the youngins Phantasy dude!!

Comment

Continued Success

July 15 09

Still gaining even after interruptions of Death in family and Jaw surgery.

4.6" NEL 4.9" NEG and 6.9 BPEL 5.75"EGms

Having a little bit of upward curving at glan area I believe is due to underhand jelg though I've been overhanding also for last couple of weeks.
                  Girth has really kept coming and I attribut this to tighter grip and squeezing exersizes as well as MUCH improved EQ. I've changed my mind and decided GIRTH is easier to gain. I have a 7" tool and though I officially labeled it 6.9" its 7 if I bend the head down a bit. Flaccid hang changed least of all but I'm not concerned as all other indicators are EXCELLENT!! This was my first goal before I raised it and I've done it in 2 months. I LOVE PE!! I love all the vets here and want to thank them again for all the support and advice.

Comment

Hi PH,

Your progress is inspiring. I'm 41, so we're pretty close in age. I started on here in January of 2008 and got distracted after seeing some very modest gains and PIs.

I'm back and taking it very easy with heat and light stretching. I recently corrected a small thrombosed vein or something like that. I attribute that to heat and the stretching.

I think you posted on my progress log, so you probably already know me. Just wanted to congratulate you and thanks for the progress reports.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the death in your family. God Bless.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks HotROd, Hope you Show equal or better gains than I have.
                        Thanks JP, It was pretty distracting there for a bit.
                        PE actually helped me focus outside of the other troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                          July 15 09

4.6" NEL 4.9" NEG and 6.9 BPEL 5.75"EGms

Girth has really kept coming and I attribut this to tighter grip and squeezing exersizes as well as MUCH improved EQ. I've changed my mind and decided GIRTH is easier to gain. I have a 7" tool and though I officially labeled it 6.9" its 7 if I bend the head down a bit. Flaccid hang changed least of all but I'm not concerned as all other indicators are EXCELLENT!! This was my first goal before I raised it and I've done it in 2 months. I LOVE PE!! I love all the vets here and want to thank them again for all the support and advice.

PH,
                          Same here girth keeps coming at a nice steady pace in my log it looks like I am gaining 0.030" a week and by looking
                          at your log it seems to be the same and same measurement in total girth at 5.750" according to your gains you might just
                          see a 6" girth or damn close to it by mid October and thats giving you an extra 2 weeks incase the gains start to come a bit
                          slower, I think you will achieveyour goals sooner then you think !
                          Same for myself I wanted 7.5" X 6.0" at the end of the year but I think Christmas for me will be here sooner.
                          Good luck to you.
                          Starting Stats
                          BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                          BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                          I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

I'm overjoyed with gains so far, but I am going to try and bolster length over girth this final month of my beginner's routine. I'm cutting back jelgs and increasing stretching exersizes. 22nd is a new moon and I start my adjusted routine. maybe the growth phase of the moon will help me. GOod luck to you also Living!!

Comment

Appreciate you sharing. What a great group of guys to voluntarily share very personal experiences and statistics. Very inspiring. Those are some very steady gains, replicating what I'm pulling off. Great stuff even for us "old guys"!

Comment

Working...
                              X