Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling small....back at it (PE and FL progress log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling small....back at it (PE and FL progress log)

Okay, I did PE before and it faded away. While I was doing it I definitely focused on my overall health better than I do now. My dick also feels smaller now that I'm not doing it, so I'm coming back to the game.

Currently I do FL STU work about 2-3 times a week, so I'm going to incorporate a PE routine in before I do the FL STU work.

My starting measurements are:
    BPEL: 5.5"
    MSEG: 4.5"
    FL (stretched, not bone pressed): 4.25"

I'd love to work on girth more than length, and I have 3 days a week at about 15-20 minutes each time to work on it, so routine suggestions are welcome.

Another thing I am working on is my sexual stamina, hence the FL STU. I'm going to plan on 15-20 minutes of that after each PE routine with finishing. I don't need the additional frustration and horniness....this should be fun.

Alongside the PE work is I'm going to do some other items for stress relief, and overall health:
    1. Quit drinking 100%.
    2. Lose 25 lb (currently I am 230). This will help my appearance.

And for the sake of disclosure my supplements are:
    1. L-arginine, 3g per day
    2. Men's multivitamin

My first chance to PE will be tomorrow, Friday 11/16/12. Any girth oriented routines are welcome.

Thanks everyone.

Current routine (updated 12/6/12) this is for my reference:
    2 minute jelqs MWF
    2 minute v-jelqs MWF
    1 minute jelqs MWF
    5 minutes squeezing (5 sec on, 5 sec off) MWF
    -Try to edge every day w/ ejac every other (I may as well reward myself)
    30 minutes RK mediation daily
    10 minutes kegel work every other day
    Can't cum unless I edged the day before (no cumming two days in a row unless it's from sex)
    bautista19
    Last edited by bautista19; 12-06-2012, 04:00 PM.

I'm going to avoid daily updates, I'm going to stick to weekly, but day 1 went well.

My plan is before I shower I'm going to do about 5 minutes of PE work. I know it's not a ton, but I don't have tons of time to invest. So, for the first couple months this will be my routine:

2 minutes reg jelqs
    2 minute v-jelqs
    1 minute reg jelgs

Then I'll turn on the shower and edge until the water is hot. I know this isn't tons of edging, but I want to ease into things, and I also do FL work around 2-3 times a week too, so I can't devote this much to my penis.

I am also going to avoid measurements for a couple months. The routine is fun enough that I don't want to get frustrated if growth takes a while. After all, I'm playing with my dick, so it should be fun.

Comment

11/19/12

Good weekend. I only took off Sunday, and already got in my Monday workout. This morning was the usual 2 min jelgs, 2 min v-jelqs and 1 min jelqs.

I'd really love to add something for girth at the end before I hop in the shower. I would love any advice anyone has.

Comment

Not much to report other than flaccid improvement already. Not in the length, but it the consistency of the good hang.

Oh yeah, I am also kicking prem ejaculation's ass right now. Last two encounters with the wife were both over 15 minutes and both were me thrusting the entire time on top. Not bad.

This of course brings me to a bigger concern. The wife and I are not in good enough shape to screw much longer than 15 minutes. Eek! Who knew.

Anyways, back to fun jelqing the next three days.

Comment

11/29/12

I had a pretty good start to my routine.

1. I'm really enjoying
          2. My flaccid is more consistently the good flaccid

Yesterday I did a routine, and was planning an edge session and holy hell about 10 minutes into it I had an sustained arousal level I never thought I could have without ejaculation. I was a 10/10 EQ for the entire time it seemed and I was so tempted to measure, but I resisted.

I'm going to hold off measuring until I reach a weight check point of 220#.

For the sake of having this in writing, my routine goes:
          Enlargement: 2 days on, 1 day off
          RK Meditation: 30 minutes every day
          K workout: Every other day, first 8 minutes are long holds, last 2 are quick hard holds

Ohh, and PE goals are:
          BPEL: 6.5"
          EG: 5"
          Vol: +45% (this would be incredible)

Comment

I've got very similar measurements. Same length, girth about 4.25 (which is what I'm focusing on). Will be rooting for you, best of luck.
            PATIENCE
            CONSISTENCY
            FOCUS and
            DETERMINATION

Comment

Originally posted by paperchasin View Post
              I've got very similar measurements. Same length, girth about 4.25 (which is what I'm focusing on). Will be rooting for you, best of luck.
              If you have any good girth exercises let me know. I'm basically just doing jelqs and v-jelqs.

Comment

Success!! I screwed away with the wife for close to 30 minutes last night. She even asked me to cum she was getting too sore. I also had killer EQ the entire time.

Time to focus on my physical fitness and PE now.

Comment

12/3/12

Good, pleasant PE this morning. I am noticing my erection quality during the brief stimulation session post PE was excellent. I would be willing to say over the course of the last 2-3 weeks my overall erection quality has improved greatly.

One thing worth noting though, I rarely get the throbbing erections. I wonder if that comes from the ability to not kegel all the time during stimulation. I feel just as thick and hard, but I don't feel like it's going to explode.

Comment

12/4/12

A killer PE session, with edging and all.

2 minutes jelqs
                    2 minutes v-jelqs
                    1 minute jelq
                    16 minutes FL STU (no PONRs, no ejac)

I tried going back to PE, but no amount of RKs seemed to be doing anything about the lead pipe in my hands. So, after a couple failed minutes of getting soft, I went back to the FL STU and worked another 5 minutes. I did have a major breakthrough though....no ejac. I am going to greatly try to reduce the amount of times a week I cum. Right now I'm probably 4 or 5, I'd like to get down to 2.

Even better news....sex tonight!!! I'll probably be a minute man from all this stimulation today, but who cares.

EDIT: I did end up caving and jerked off a couple hours post workout. I just can never make it to every three days. Anyways, it was probably the biggest cumshot I've had since I cam remember. I tossed 2.5 ropes then oozed for a couple seconds. One of the things I really want to do too is make my orgasms much better. The worst thing of suffering from prem ej was sometimes the orgasms weren't even any good. I can also tell days off from kegels def helps them recover and shoot. I would love to be able to sling 4 or 5 ropes every other day.
                    bautista19
                    Last edited by bautista19; 12-11-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

12/5/12

Sex last night. It didn't last as long as I had hoped. It was somewhere between 5-10 minutes with my wife on top, but not once did I really feel in control. Note to self: practice FL edging on my back more often.

PE time:
                      Did my 6 minutes routine, then I began edging. My goal was to try to do it on my back with the FL and go for 15 minutes or so. I did 16, but towards the end I got into a motion which really did a good job mimicking the way my wife rides me, so I went with it. Holy hell it took me to a 10 on the arousal quickly. I knew I hit the edging jackpot. Needing to pace myself big time with this motion I continued for another 8 minutes or so until I felt like I no longer had control of my arousal. A couple of the fiercest involuntary kegels signaled it was time for me to stop.

I can see how edging helps gains. I felt fucking huge (relatively) at the end of the session. I was tempted to measure, but I resisted.

Now, about 30 minutes after I have this weird feeling, almost an aura over me. It feels better than had I cum.

God, PE is too much fun.

If I can do this two to three times a week, I'll be a happy happy man.
                      bautista19
                      Last edited by bautista19; 12-05-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

12/6/12

I've been doing PE for 5 months on and off, so I am going to add in some squeezes.

Also, I don't have the will do edge for two days before release, so I'm going to make a rule I cannot cum unless I edged the day before. This ensures I have killer orgasms anyways, and helps me maintain a good hang.

Comment

12/7/12
                          Routine:
                          5 minutes jelqs
                          5 minutes squeezes with kegels
                          30 total minutes edging:
                          -9 minutes to first DO, EQ dropped to a good jelqing number prob a 7/10, 1 minute of jelqing got 10/10 EQ back
                          -10 minutes to next DO, EQ did same thing again, another minute or two of jelqing got back to 10/10
                          then somewhere between the second DO and the time I finished I took some measurements. I tried waiting, but whatever.

BPEL: 6" +.5", this is pretty sweet. It was actually prob close to 1/8" over 6", but I'll round down
                          MSEG: 4.625", this is pretty friggin sweet too. It felt way fatter than normal, but I'll take it.

Total improvement in volume: +20%

I deserved a good weekend off.

Comment

Back into the routine today. This time it was a little bit of fun, but not as intense as last weeks.

I did about 7 minutes of my PE routine, then I began edging with the FL. It was pretty tough to last at first and I had to really pace myself with start stop for like 15-20 minutes. I didn't have any DOs, but I had many PONRs I had to halt. Anyways I kept plugging away, and without a lot to do I kept setting goals for edging. By the end of it I edged with the FL STU for 60 minutes!! I've never done that before. I never lost quality EQ either.

I'm pretty excited about the addition of edging for my gains. It makes sense to me after loosening up with PE that filling that thing up with blood would do it wonders.

I doubt I'll ever make it to 60 minutes again, so I feel pretty accomplished.

Comment

12/12/12

Just logging.

10 minutes PE, jelqs then squeezes. I even did some towel raises for fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X