Dragunovam's journey to the land of Mordor - Mount Doom in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragunovam's journey to the land of Mordor - Mount Doom in the making

Hey guys, ! After some consideration and Glamissand1's advice, yesterday I've started with the jp's 90 program. I start out with 6.1-6.2 BPEL, 5.9 NBPEL. I will post some accurate girth measurments soon. My very first impression is that I've encountered some very faint bruising and tiny red spots on my skin, just beneath the head of my dong. I think the jelqing causes this relatively painless, though ugly effect. The stretches are really easy, I can gradually pull harder without feeling any pain. Overall, the skin on my body is very tight and elastic, so no loose ends anywhere. This makes jelqing around the groin area really hard, as I end up pulling half of the skin of my genitals along with my dong.I've been using vaseline, lubricant and water, but the results are more or less the same. I try to alternate with both hands, using one hand to hold the base of my dong as not to pull the skin on my pelvic bone and adjecent areas. Some advice would be very helpful ! Also I would like to add that during the stretches, I'm able to stretch my dong much more when I "gradually" pull it. I will elaborate further on this in future posts!

edit: BTW will be working on formatting in the future, just found the editor button !
    Dragunovam
    Last edited by Dragunovam; 11-21-2012, 02:43 AM.
    6,1-6,2 BPEL
Working...
X