A journey towards 8"+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A journey towards 8"+

In starting this thread as a log of my workouts and progress. My starting measurements are:

NBPFL: 3"
    BPFL: 4.5"
    FG: 3"
    NBPEL: 5.25"
    BPEL: 6.25"
    EG: 5.75" (mid shaft)

The only part I'm happy with really is my erect girth. However, on 1st December I've started a deducted mission to growth. My main targets are to achieve an 8" erect length, 6" erect girth, a 5" flaccid length and a better looking, veiny penis.

I have previously dabbled with PE but not with any real dedication or conviction, leaving huge gaps between working out. I've always done some mild stretching but more to maintain conditioning rather than for PE.

On 1st December I began a wet jelqing routine. However, I was unable to do more than 10-15 minutes due to hand/arm tiredness. It led me to look into the homemade jelq device and so i bought some canning tongs. I've decided not to add the foam to get a firmer grip.

4 days ago I switched from wet hand jelq to using the device, which is much better. I get a better and more consistent pressure along the shaft. I've been doing 30-45 minutes sessions at night using the device for the past 3 nights. My penis feels fatigued the following day and has a slight dull fatigued ache, which I'm hoping is a sign of things working.

I'm trying to go 6 days on and then one off and limit any masturbating to the day off. I'm hoping in time to build up the length of the sessions too.

I do a warmup and cool down stretch, the ones from JP90s beginner routine, for every session I do. I then go to sleep in the fowfer position, tucking my penis between legs and maintaining a stretch while I sleep to try and avoid any retraction of the stretch during the night time healing.

After less that a fortnight, I'm already feeling an increase in confidence and my flaccid length visually seems bigger. However, I am trying to avoid measuring until a full 6 dedicated and consistent weeks are completed to give a fair chance.

I'll be updating this thread with any progress.
    Last edited by Bunford; 12-11-2012, 04:36 PM.

Forgot to add that I'm taking the supplements from JP90's beginner routine too, so L-Arginine 1000mg a day, Multi Vitamins and a Super B Complex.

Comment

Working...
    X