PEru's progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEru's progress

So I'm new on this... well actually i found the forum about 2 months ago and wanted to start with the JP beginner's routine but after the first week I couldn't find time to do it because of the university.. I barely had time to shower in 10 mins. Now I'm on vacations and I plan to follow the routine for 3 months and then modify it according to my needs and try to get time to follow it.

-Info:
    Height: 1.69 cm
    Erect Penis lenght: 6.2inches (16cm)
    Erect Penis Girth: 4.75 inches
    Flacid varies way too much and I'm gonna focus mostly on erect gains... anyways I might add the flacid lenght when I notice it's the average hehe.

-Goals:
    Erect Penis lenght: 7.5inches (19cm) >>> although 8 would't be bad either
    Erect Penis Girth: 6 inches

My routine, as I said before, will be the JP 90 day and I'm currently taking multivitamins and nitric oxide (for the gym).

Hmmm... well my sexlife is good, I have a girlfriend and we've been togheter for 3 years and she've always said that she's happy with my size and that it's actually "big enough" for her. I'm also the only one she has slept with so she can't compare with anything so I'm making this not because I feel that my girl needs a bigger penis, just because I want to feel it bigger.

I really hope that I have good genetics and I will grow fast but if it's not the case I wont quit ofc

Wish me luck

Oh and sorry for my english, my main language is spanish
    PEru
    Last edited by PEru; 01-23-2014, 01:26 AM.

Welcome PEru. Your English is perfectly fine. Good luck with your goals.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Ok so let me tell you guys what happened. I quit after 1 week because what I felt didnt make me be commited to my penis growth (it didnt hurt me or annoyed me that much). Now what happened really makes me want a bigger dick.

I broke with my 4 year girlfiend, who really enjoyed our sex, and after we broke up she was with a few guys (Idk how big were this guys or stuff). I was with a VERY tight girl and some other normal ones and now, after being with the tight girl, I do feel I need a bigger penis to fill other girls. I've had sex with my ex sometimes and it just feels weird because she isnt as tight as the girl i dated for a few weeks. My ex wouldnt tell me if someone was bigger or shit but I'm afraid someone did fill her better since I was her first time and she didnt have anything to compare.

We'll probably be back soon (could be weeks or months) but I want to start working on it so I make our sex life even better. Who knows? She might be with a guy in this time that makes her feel way better. I do have the feeling that she really enjoys our sex and she doesnt lie but maybe she doesnt want to tell me someone else is better.

Im gonna start the JP 90 days from day 0 and im commited to do it. 19 years old now and my main goal is to be 8 x 6.

PS: damn, I regret so much not starting by then. I'd be 1 year ahead alredy
      PEru
      Last edited by PEru; 01-23-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

today's workout was very long.. it took me a long time because I kept getting erections but I guess with time thats gonna get better. Felt good, did the exact number of reps and most of the jelqs and vjelqs were done on 60-80%

Comment

doing the routine 2 days and then 1 day off. One day I had little time so I didnt make all the reps but still felt good

Comment

just finished today's routine... felt great as I had sex a couple hours ago so the full erection was not a problem.. on my last 50 jelqs and 30 v jelqs it started to be at 50-60% erection... I usually try to keep it at 70 so would that be a problem?

Comment

the routine was:
              1) 8mins warm up

2) circle stretching w/right hand (20 reps)
              3) stretch to the right and kegel (25 kegels)
              4) helicopter shakes (20 secs)
              2) circle stretching w/ left hand (20 reps)
              3) stretch to the left kegel (25 kegels)
              4)helicopter shakes (20 secs)

5)50 wet jelqs (65-75% erection)
              6)30 V jelqs(65-75% erection)
              7)50 wet jelqs(65-75% erection)
              8)30 v jelqs(65-75% erection)
              9)50 v jelqs (50-60% erection)
              10)30 v jelqs (50-60% erection)

11) warm down 5 mins

any comments? should I do more stretching?

Comment

Okay so for today im gonna do the same routine as I didnt get a response on the stretching and % of erection

to the shower!

Comment

Working...
                X