Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilovemtl’s Progress Log

Hello guys,

I decided to make a progress log on this forum for one of many reasons. I think it is a healthy and a good way to keep on track on doing PE exercise. I also prefer this site, as it is a much smaller community and I think I will get more individual attention, and much more support from the community.

The reason why I seriously want a bigger penis is more for self-esteem and confidence. Generally, I am very confident in myself in terms of work/school/social skills etc, however I get quite insecure when it comes to hitting the sheets.

I feel that someone will reject me because I am small. I think if I ever met a woman who will reject me for my size; it will shatter my overall confidence. I do not want that. I guess for that, I somewhat avoid sex… it quite sad how guys my age can get caught up in this shit.

A healthy way to deal with this problem would be to convince myself physiological, but wait; if I can increase my size in a safe method with hard work then why not right? So I won’t settle for what I have if I can work hard and get something better!

I am 5.5” NBPEL and got just slightly above 6.5” BNEL. I am roughly 4 - 3/4” in Girth. I think I am average.

My goal is very simple for now; I want to just see gains. I gained some previously, however I feel that it’s because I grew.

Thanks for reading guys, and please feel free to comment.

Wishing you all good health, and good gains
    ilovemtl
    ilovemtl
    Last edited by ilovemtl; 05-20-2007, 04:43 PM. Reason: Girth Size was Measured wrong. 4.5" to 4.75" now

So here is brief description of my workout session. I am aiming for 3 times a week, 30 to 40 minutes a session.

Warm Up

First thing to do is the warm up, so for about 5 minutes, I would put my dick in hot water. I basically would put the water coming out of the facet to really warm, and bend down and put my dick there. It creates less of a mess ;-)

Stretch

Then I stretch. I pull my dick downwards, for 30 seconds. Once I am done, I will shake it; I am not sure why I do this, but I read about it in a pass article. Of course, repeat this stretch pulling my dick to the left side, right side, and up ward.

I do one more stretch, not sure of its name but I would pull my dick down towards my butt area and keep it there for another 30 seconds.

Girth Work out

The second part of my exercise deals with girth. I would basically get my dick at an 80 to about 90% Erection, and then “wave” it. From left to right for a minute then I would do from top to bottom.

Length Work out

The third part of my excersise consists of simply jelqing for about 10 – 20 minutes.

Kegels

N finally I would do Kegels for about 5 minutes to end off the session.

Please let me know if I am on the right track or not; or if I should add anything or not… thanks.

Comment

Ilovemtl,

Good to have you aboard the progress log section!

How long have you been PEing? 3 days a week is good. If you're just getting back into the swing of things, 40 minutes might be too much at first. A good article to read is sparky's PIs for good penis enlargement gains.

Good luck and keep us updated!
      -rem
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have been an on and off member for about 1 and a half year. In that one and a half year, I might have done maybe a maximum of 20 sessions. So it’s not much…I am not sure if I should continue with 40 minutes.

I have seen very good positive PIs though. My orgasm last 3 times as much. However, I do Kegels whenever I get the chance. I have a stronger erection and last longer.

Comment

Ilovemtl,

Yea, with the blood it's a clear sign that the 40 minutes was WAY too much for you. Take it slower--cut back to 15 minutes for now (yes, it's light, but you're still technically a beginner). Gradually add time over the next few weeks. Try this routine: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginner's.

With only 20 sessions, it probably won't be too light for you.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

congratulations on getting started up for real now. putting a log on here will help you keep consistant.

what are these "wave" exercises for girth you were talking about?

good luck man.

Comment

Thank you all for your comments.

So, I decided to modify my routine a bit.

Here is the new newbie routine I am following that remek’s suggested. Please feel to add or advice on it.

10 minute warm-up. Same method is being used. Put my dick under the faucet where warm water is coming out.
              6 minutes of basic stretching. I am stretching 30 seconds downwards, and 30 seconds pull my dick to the left and same thing upwards and to the right side. In addition to this I also do the BTC stretch. The video for that stretch is found here:

BTC Stretch

10 minutes of jelqing – depending on the day, I sometimes dry jelq in the shower, or wet jelq in my room.

The girth exercise I was doing was called the “Sadsak-Slinky” A video of the exercise can be found here.

Sadsak Slinky Video

I would love to increase my girth as well as my length. Any other girth exercise you guys can recommend?? I measured wrong, my girth is now at 4 ¾ “.

Comment

hmmmm, i think i will add those slinkys when i start exercising again next week.

Comment

I took my FL and was quite surprised at the result. I measured about it touching almost 5”. Does it make sense to have a 5” FL and a 5.5” NBPEL ??? I mean, I only grow about half an inch! That really sucks.

Comment

ilovemtl,

Look at the bright side: You're a shower. You have an amazing flaccid size that most men would kill for.

Comment

yeah man, i was about to say the same thing as remek; the closer your flacid is to your erect size the better. imagine if you get to 8 inches long and your flacid was still 7.5!

Comment

Working...
                      X