Lelouch's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lelouch's Progress Log

I would like to do a log and update every 2 weeks to monthly and also as a way to stop myself from measuring everyday to see gains when there won't be so soon.

Starting stats is in my sig and i am currently second day into the 90 day beginner routine by JP.

Will update again on how the routine goes in two weeks time.
    "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
    Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

It has been 28 days since i started JP's 90 day Beginners routine with 5day on and 2 day off.

Measurements on 27/07/09
    FG: 10cm
    BPFL:8cm

BPEL: 12.5 cm
    EG: 11.5cm

May take a remeasurement due to...'it' not wanting to be measured if you all know what i mean
    lelouch
    Last edited by lelouch; 07-27-2009, 10:17 AM.

Initial | Final Goal
    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I have just measured my BPFSL today and it is 13cm ~ roughly 5.1"

This is slightly longer than my BPEL that i measured a few weeks back, i am hoping to gain abit more by the next time i measure later in august.

on the 7th week of JP's 90 day out of 13 weeks in the 90 day program.

edit - I would like to ask whether my goal is attainable within the end of this year? Anywhere near it would make me happy! Will carry on PE and do my best.
      lelouch
      Last edited by lelouch; 08-12-2009, 05:47 AM. Reason: for any replies

Initial | Final Goal
      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Being just about half way into JP's 90 day routine for beginners, i would like to say that it has given me great flaccid gains and girth as JP stated would give given a few weeks into the routine..

Will carry on the routine until the end of the 90 day program.

Will update in few weeks time.

Thanks again to JP's beginner routine!

Initial | Final Goal
        6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Thank you for staying with it and the good job of posting. Good luck. Should see some good length gains shortly. Keep us informed.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

25th Aug 09

Flaccid measurements for now as erect measurements are taken abit later:

BPFL: 9cm (+1cm from last measurement)
            FG: 9.5cm (-0.5cm from last measurement)

I have done about 4 days on 3 days off for about 2-3 weeks now due to some days i was out all day and had no chance or time to spend 40-50minutes on the routine but i will be sure to do atleast 4 days on out of the 5 a week and may spend extra 2 weeks after the 90 days are over to compensate before changing the routine abit.
            As stated earlier, erect measurements are to come abit later as i am off to the gym to get fitter..

BPEL: 12.8cm (+0.3cm)
            EG:11.5cm (same as before)
            lelouch
            Last edited by lelouch; 08-25-2009, 09:03 AM. Reason: E measurements

Initial | Final Goal
            6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I finally did the first workout of this week due to being so busy and having no private time at all to do some PE, it has also been this way last week where i only got to do 3-4 out of 5 on and 2 off.

To compensate for the lack of time, i am extending the 90 day program by another 2 weeks before deciding to switch/alter one of the stretches to the more advanced stretches for length.

As much as i think to do and start PE everyday, once i do it, it is a good time spent and hopefully will help lead me to my goals.

Are my goals realistic by end of the year? (see sig)
              I sure as hell want to be near it atleast!

Although from the lack of a few days on Pe the past 2 weeks, my flaccid gains has stayed and it feels great.
              Will update on my log in a few days.

Good luck and have fun PE-ing everyone.

Initial | Final Goal
              6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Wooo just had a good session today, doing everything i needed to do within the routine.

The only downside is that i have been fairly busy past few weeks i have neglected a quite a few days of PE-ing.

And on sunday i am going away for a week meaning missing yet another week of PE. Last week i was only able to get in 1 day workout out of the whole week so im going to do my 5days on starting today (tuesday to saturday) and i am gone on sunday til the next week monday (8days away from home).

This pushes back my 90day period back by adding an extra 2-3 weeks, so my final measurement on the 90 day routine on the 28th september will be about 19th October.

I will most likely do another measurement anyways on Friday or saturday to see if i have gained any during my days off of rest.

Initial | Final Goal
                6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Whoah just got back from visiting family in Seattle/attending auntie's wedding ceremony/dinner etc and will continue and finish my remaining extended 3 weeks of JP's routine before i switch one of the stretching method while retaining the wet jelq and V jelq for a longer while.

As a general note, my girth gains have still remained even after no PE for 8 days so all is well..

Initial | Final Goal
                  6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Having missed a week and neglecting 2 weeks of PE (doing 1 in the 2 weeks) I have finally did a remeasurement.
                    9/10/09 stats:

BPFL: 9.5cm (+0.5cm)
                    FG: 9.5cm (no changes)

Will post erect stats soon...

edit

Erect Stats:
                    BPEL: 13cm (+0.2cm which is good i guess)
                    EG: 11cm (-0.5cm)

I guess this is for the lack of jelqs in the last 3 weeks, but next week i will definitely do 5day on 2 off for the final 3 weeks of JP's program..30th october, when that day comes i will ask for some advice on routine change.
                    lelouch
                    Last edited by lelouch; 10-09-2009, 09:03 AM.

Initial | Final Goal
                    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

31/10/09

Stats are same as before:

BPFL:9.5cm
                      FG: 9.5cm

BFEL:13cm
                      EG: 11cm

Starting wednesday i will try out a new routine i saw on a thread, i forgot who's routine it is but it looks like this (i decided to keep the Wet and V jelqs and only change to more advanced stretching exercises):

Warm up - 10 minutes
                      Basic Lot Stretches - All directions with 25 quick kegels
                      Rotary Cranks - 2 reps @ Clock wise and 2 reps @ Anti-Clock wise
                      Jai Stretches - 30 reps @ 1 Set
                      Tunica Tugs - 10 reps @ 1 Set
                      Wet Jelqs - 150 reps
                      V Jelqs - 90 reps
                      Warm down - 5 minutes

Will credit this routine if i find out the thread i copied it from.

Initial | Final Goal
                      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Okay, today (i got abit lazy/no time so did it sunday instead of my planned wednesday) i did the new routine which is like an upgraded/extended routine of JP's 90 day routine.

It was different and quite fun doing some new exercises as it is also a great change in the way i am working my unit. The next date i will measure will be around the 25-30th november mark as it would be nearly a month/4 weeks since i measured on 31st october.

As before i posted the new routine, and will go into detail on what i done today:

Warm up - 10 minutes
                        Basic Lot Stretches - All directions with 25 quick kegels (Left, Right, Straight out, Down and Up directions)
                        Rotary Cranks - 2 reps @ Clock wise and 2 reps @ Anti-Clock wise (I read it should be approx. 30 seconds per rep so did 5 seconds pull on each direction)
                        Jai Stretches - 30 reps @ 1 Set (Woops i forgot how many reps should be done and did 60..2 second stretch and 2 second rest per rep)
                        Tunica Tugs - 10 reps @ 1 Set (Read the tug should be for approx 60 seconds but since i am doing it first time i will do it for 30 seconds per rep for a month before upping the length)
                        Wet Jelqs - 150 reps (3 x 50 alternated with V jelqs)
                        V Jelqs - 90 reps (3 x 30 alternated with wet jelqs)
                        Warm down - 5 minutes

Supplements i currently take:

2 x 15mg zinc
                        1 x vitamin B complex
                        1 x 60mg Ginkgo Biloba
                        1 x Multivitamins and multiminerals
                        2 x 500mg L-Arginine
                        1 x 500mg L-Lysine

Anyone who reads this latest post, i would like to ask if there are anymore recommendations on supplements that are affordable and effective =).

Initial | Final Goal
                        6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I have done 3 days of the new routine along with 15-20 minutes of edging followed ending with ejaculation, as much as i like the new routine, i feel it may be a bit slightly strenuous but that may also be due to the effectiveness of the new exercises.

It can't be overworking as I don't have any Negative PI's, when flaccid it feels heavier, thicker/longer (albeit not a drastic increase it is noticeable) and also does not turtle at all.

In the week rest i had from 4 months of JP's, this is the most plump i have felt my unit to be.

All in all, 3 days of the new routine and flaccid gains are noticeable, will carry on with a 5 day on 2 day off, if it feels too much then may do 4 day on 3 day off per week.
                          Will stick with this routine for 3 months (90 day) also unless i gain 2cm x 1 cm before then.

My goals from looking at latest measurements, i still need to gain 4 cm x 2 cm in length and girth. Hope this post helps motivate anyone as well as everyone else's log! Happy PE'ing.

Initial | Final Goal
                          6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Hey lelouch,

I'm a little confused about yout gains, did you gain and then lose gains?

Cheers

Cult
                            1 Dec '09 (NEW)
                            BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
                            MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                            EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                            EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
                            MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

@Cult:
                              I am confused on my measurements too, but i took them as they were on the days i measured, but maybe some factors such as tiredness/fatigue/cold or time of day has affected the results during measurement.

Plus i have trouble measuring when erect because once i stick the ruler/string next to it, it will go away and i have to repeat the process yet again which gets tedious, guess it isn't in the mood for measurements when i want to measure it, and some losses maybe due to some slackness on my end...such as doing 3 days a week rather than the full 5 day a week. It is the sole reason why i added an extra month of JP's 90 day routine before i started a new routine.

But overall i have gained +1cm in length and girth in 4 months on my erect measurements which i am happy for since i started =).

Now for todays log...

Today i have spent a whole hour doing the routine, i tried doing it in the bath tub filled with hot water, so i can keep my unit warm in-between stretches, such as the basic LOT stretches, after i do each direction i would give a 30 second soak in the water to apply some heat. Also did the rotating stretches and when stretching it felt more loose and easier than usual.

While in the bath tub i also did the JAI stretches while in the water, so while it is stretched, heat is there to help with the loosen/repair factor.
                              Finished my jelq routine too which were always fun to do =P and ended the workout by warming down for 6 minutes by soaking my unit under the tap run with hot water. And now doing 2 sets of 20 minute bed fowfers to aid recovery.

Overall, today felt like a good workout, which completes my 3rd day for this week so far =)

Will continue to keep this up! Hopefully anyone who reads this can also be motivated as i am motivated from reading everyone else's Log!

Initial | Final Goal
                              6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X