Newbie Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Progress

Hi folks, I was driven to investigate PE because of rather unimpressive flaccid length, 3" or so. My NBPEL is approx 6.7, max size of 7 on a great day. Anyway, I began less than a week ago and am already seeing flaccid gains via jelq and stretching. I'm also trying to masturbate less and not doing it within several hours of my exercises.

Initial Flaccid: 3"
    NBPEL: 6.7
    EG: 5.1

Goals:

Flaccied 4
    NBPEL 7.25
    EG: 5.5

Originally posted by sdp12 View Post
    Hi folks, I was driven to investigate PE because of rather unimpressive flaccid length, 3" or so. My NBPEL is approx 6.7, max size of 7 on a great day. Anyway, I began less than a week ago and am already seeing flaccid gains via jelq and stretching. I'm also trying to masturbate less and not doing it within several hours of my exercises.

Goals:

Flaccied 4
    NBPEL 7.25
    While you may be interested in improving your flaccid stats, it looks like your other stats are way bigger than average. You are lucky, because flaccid gains are usually the first to happen. You'll pass you flaccid goal in no time! Good luck, and welcome to the Gym!

Comment

Welcome Dude to the LOG, Don't forget three things, Kegel, rest day and warm up. Good luck to your Goal they are pretty decent^^
      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Originally posted by epsilon View Post
        Welcome Dude to the LOG, Don't forget three things, Kegel, rest day and warm up. Good luck to your Goal they are pretty decent^^
        Hi, thanks. I am kegeling, like 10-12 seconds at a time, 20-30 times a day. My routine is about 200 jelqs, 10-15 30 second stretches and something I myself created. I crasp around the base with one hand and do a jelq motion down the rest of the shaft. I'm doing 50 of those a day. Thanks for the encouragement, will keep posting. I'm planning on doing 30 days for now and seeing what comes of it...

Comment

I ended up doing a double workout last night, and am feeling a little worn out today. I think today will be a light workout day and tomorrow, I will rest!

Comment

Trying to do my workout today, I get instantly super hard now. My flaccid gains have exceeded anything I thought possible. It's freaking insane.

I'm also updating my goals now:

NBPEL 7.75
            EG: 5.75
            Flaccid: 4.5

Not jerkin' it today and taking tomorrow completely off from everything. Grow takes place on off days, right? Same as heavy lifting.
            Last edited by sdp12; 07-07-2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

A pic

Dammit, I can't believe how well this works. NBPEL, 6.9X5.3 (not pushing down and standing up), I was just pushing down to get a full picture. I'm dumbfounded. Can't wait to get 6 or 8 weeks in!!!!!!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by sdp12; 07-07-2009, 05:55 AM.

Comment

pictues are better when you do before and after pic. with a ruler would be really nice. this would show us exactly how much you gain. im very impressed with you gains man. im getting close to my 3rd week and im nervous to see if i gain in length
                start time = june- 15- 09
                Flaccid= bone press at 6.5
                EG= 4.5
                BPEL= 6.0
                august 08-09
                EG=4.7
                BPEL=6.3
                NBPEL=5.8

Comment

Had a nice 30min workout today. Did a little stretching, some 30 second bends for girth and 250 classic jelqs. I did about 75 with a 90% erection. I'm feeling really good about my flaccid too.

Comment

Hey sdp12 good to see you here, by the way, nice pic from 2 days ago so in the pic, are you pushing 7" or more. nice stats also.
                    any questions or concerns pm me I will be glad to help

Originally posted by sdp12 View Post

Goals:

Flaccied 4
                    NBPEL 7.25

Comment

Thanks. I'll let you know if I have any issues. And I can break 7 inches if I'm sitting down, just below 7 standing up. Working on girth and flaccid improvements, trying out the Uli now. Intense stuff.
                      Last edited by sdp12; 07-09-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

After slightly overdoing it yesterday, I decided to take it light today. Just some bends, stretching and 200 normal jelqs.BTW, Claritin D might be the best thing ever for allergies, but it's the WORST thing ever for your penis...

Comment

Did a nice half hour workout. it included 225 jelqs, about 40% and 10-15 mins of stretching. Either tomorrow or Sunday will be a rest day, mostly because my wrists feel worn out, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                            While you may be interested in improving your flaccid stats, it looks like your other stats are way bigger than average. You are lucky, because flaccid gains are usually the first to happen. You'll pass you flaccid goal in no time! Good luck, and welcome to the Gym!
                            I think we may have a fast grower here.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                              I think we may have a fast grower here.
                              HAHA, I'm not sure of that yet but thanks. I had 4 hours of ice hockey today so I'm DEAD tired, but doing a workout right now anyway. I also have to say, I like this better than lifting weights. This is what I was trying to accomplish anyway and will be far more impressive. PE forever!
                              Last edited by sdp12; 07-12-2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X