Slant's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slant's Log

Started JP90 in September 2012. Was not very good at warming up or stretching so I saw minimal gains (maybe .25" BPEL to 7" BPEL). Also saw some girth gain a bit because after/during PE I sometimes couldn't fit inside a toilet paper roll, but it was nothing I could measure.

Starting/current measurements are:
    6.75" BPEL x 5" MEG
    5.75" NBPEL
    5" FL
    4" MFG

Short term goals: 7.25" BPEL x 5.15" MEG consistently. Here we go!

Last night used a rice sock for about 8 minutes while watching TV. Then did what seemed like good stretching. Maybe 100 straight kegel stretches and 25 to each side. Also about 50 large circles straight and 20 to the sides. 50-100 helicopters (or whatever they are called).

Then did 3 sets of 50 jelqs and 3 sets of 30 v-jelqs using walmart lube. These were maybe 50% erect. Had to use water after each pair of sets. By this point I was semi hard and it just looked huge. Also did more helicopters and everything was very loose and feeling good.

Before this I have almost always done PE in the shower, but while doing something else (watching TV) it was much better and seemed more effective. Living alone I can do this all the time .

Comment

Warmed about for 5 or 6 minutes in the shower using water and a washcloth. Did about 50 straight stretches, 40 large circles, and helicopters. Did only two sets of 50 jelqs. Did a couple minute long ulis and then another set of stretches to finish.

Comment

1/10/2013 - Evening

Warmup 10 minutes rice sock. Was sure to warm penis and below scrotum.
        Stretches - 100 straight, and cirlces
        3 x 50 jelqs
        3 x 30 vjelqs

This was a good, long session. Probably 20 or 25 minutes after the warmup.

Comment

1/11/2013 - Morning in Shower

Some stretches after warming up with water
          Maybe about 50 jelqs
          Ulis - 10 sets of kegeling 10 times and then holding uli for 10 seconds

Comment

Rested on Saturday and Sunday

1/14/2013 - Morning

Warmup in shower
            50 stretches each direction and 30 large circles
            Maybe 30 hard jelqs and some uli jelqs

Comment

1/14/2013 - 11:30pm

10 minute warmup with rice sock
              A few minutes of strectching
              Then lots of jelqing - probably about 200 sets, mostly out and down - 30-50% erection
              Flacid wasc hanging really well during this - guessing 5" NBFL
              I liked how it looked and can only wait for gains to come with excitement

Comment

Rested during the last weekend.

1/21 Shower session
                1/22 Morning shower and evening session
                1/23 Morning session

Comment

1/24/2013 Morning Session
                  Rice sock 10 minutes
                  10 minutes stretching
                  10 minutes jelqing, then went into the shower and did mor jelqing. Overall 1 hour including warmup time. Really happy with how flaccid looks after. Could barely fit in a toilet paper roll BEFORE PE this morning, and that was at a 5/10 EQ!

Comment

1/25/2013

I woke up with some morning wood and it looked thicker than normal, despite not having a 10/10 EQ. I decided to measure my girth and to my amazement there was a difference from every measurement I've done before. MEG looked to measure 5.125"! I measured at the base and it also matched this. I remeasured with a smaller tape and it was slightly less, but still above 5". I have only measured 5" before or maybe slightly less. This makes me very happy, because I have really stepped up the PE in the last few weeks. I had a 50 minute PE session after this.

Comment

1/28/2013

About a 45 minute session. Rice sock warm up. Jelqs and Ulis.

Comment

1/29/2013

10 Minutes rice sock
                        10 minutes stretching
                        3 x 50 jelqs, 3 x 30 v-jelqs

Then some Ulis and firmer jelqs
                        Measured BPFSL of approx. 7.5" after this and MFG of 4.5"

Comment

Looks like good things are happening slant, keep up the good work.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Haven't logged in for a while but I haven't taken a break.

My basic routine is to warm up and stretch for a few minutes in the shower and then do about 150 jelqs and some ulis. Unfortunately haven't been seeing any gains (maybe marginal but that's it). Been at it most days of the week since I started this log.

Think I need to step it up and change what I am doing. I occasionally do an out-of-shower session, warming up with a rice sock. I can do this for a lot longer than the quick sessions I do before work in the shower. Maybe I should switch to this exclusively?

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              Looks like good things are happening slant, keep up the good work.
                              Never saw this until now, but thanks for the comment sir! Seeing my log lay dormant gives me motivation to get back into the game of posting here.

Comment

Working...
                              X