Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey to Aesthetic Perfection

Hi all,

So I am an avid fitness enthusiast in my spare time. I am in the gym pretty much every day, and have a decent physique. I would say that I also have fairly good facial aesthetics. Really, the only missing part of the equation is my penis. It looks "unaesthetic" when compared to the rest of me. To be more specific, I am a grower... to a very high extent. I have almost NOTHING to show in the locker room, and yet my BPEL is 6.29921 (16cm exactly). It's pretty crazy.

SO! I am going to follow the JP90 routine for the next 90 days, and see where it takes me. I will post my stats each Monday so that there is something to compare again'st. For today, I am too busy with other things to do a full spectrum of measurements, so I will post up my only my BPEL for now. I am pretty sure my girth is pretty pathetic anyway; another area I would like to greatly improve.

For today, I only did jelqs, as it is my first day and I don't want to rip my dick a new asshole.

Weekly Stat(s):
    BPEL: 6.29921

Daily Workout
    Jelqs: 120 (Alternating between down, out, and up)
    Notes:
    At the end of my session, my penis felt very slightly numb. I had been squeezing fairly hard during the jelqs, and kept getting erections throughout the session (had to stop and wait a bit). For this reason, I probably jelqed with >30% erection for a segment of the session. Penis feels fine now though, and I had increased engorgement in it post-workout... also felt much more maluable... must have really loosened it up lol.
    Out for now... Feel free to critique me as much as you want; it's only going to increase my likelihood of success. I take criticizem well no worries.

Until tommorow, Take it sleazy...
Working...
X