Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Starting with Stretcher Device and Jelqing

Hi guys,

Just starting on a PE regimen now. Happy with my size as it is - 7 1/2" length and 6" girth, but with all the media coverage on the true efficacy of penis stretchers, I thought I'd give it a try. I've read a few things on various website about jelqing and doing kegels, so I figured I'd throw them in for good measure. My goal is 9" x 6.5".

Not to give any particular company a plug, but for the sake of completeness, I bought a Quick Extender Pro. It is different from other extenders in that it has 2 silicon nooses (with padding) rather than just one. This is supposed to help it stay on better than the standard stretcher, which just has one. We'll see. I also understand that some models out there have what they call "comfort straps" rather than nooses. I've never used a stretcher before, so I really have nothing to compare it to and don't know which is better.

Routine:

Stretcher - 6 hours a day for 2 hours at a time - morning, afternoon, evening.
    Jelq - 1/2 hour of wet jelqing a day, 2 days on, 1 day off

Week 1:

Started Wed. July 8: Prior to stretching, my glans had a slight downward bend from the skin being too tight during erection. If I pulled the skin forward, the glans would be straight. After 1 week of using the extender, the skin has already been stretched enough along the bottom of the shaft to help correct this. Not completely, but there is a noticeable improvement. Stretched flaccid length used to be pretty much the same as erect length, but after 1 week, stretched flaccid length seems to be about 7 3/4" to 8".

Girth seems to have increased sightly, too. From what I've read, though, stretchers don't help much with girth, so this is probably a result of the jelqing. I definitely notice a difference when I'm done with the jelqing routine. Will be interested to see how permanent any of it is.

Initial Comments:

1. Stretchers are NOT comfortable, but they are bearable. The issue for me is not the feel of the stretch. I can deal with that. It's not the padded noose around the shaft. I can deal with that annoyance, too. It's the pressure against the pubic bone and the rubbing of the base of the stretcher against your skin. It feels ok at first, but after about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, you can really start to feel it. I have to take the device off after about an hour, let my body rest, and massage the skin, before putting it back on. I can't wear it for more than 2 hours at a time - so, 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon before the gym, and 2 hours in the evening. I don't think I'm willing to give it more time than that at this point. I have found that adjusting the position of the device - pointing upward, pointing outward, pointing downward - helps with this. I also found that using the fabric on the fly of my boxers helps to provide some padding. This means, however, that I have to wear the device outside my boxers, so I also wear gym shorts over my boxers to provide protection.

2. You cannot wear a stretcher under clothing in public. Well, you can, but it is definitely noticeable. My stretched penis extends about an inch or so above my boxers and pants. If I point it downward underneath my boxers, it is difficult to walk. As such, I refuse to wear the device to the office or even to run errands. This is strictly a stay-at-home routine.

3. Jelqing is great. Definitely notice results immediately. Time will tell whether they are permanent.

Any comments or suggestions as how to make the stretcher more comfortable would be most appreciated.
    Attached Files
    another1or2inches
    Last edited by another1or2inches; 07-15-2009, 12:51 AM.
    Want a bigger bone!

start:
    7/8/09: bpel: 7.5" x eg: 6"

8/8/09: bpel: 7.9" x eg 6.1"
    stretching at 8.5" - 8.75"

goal: bpel: 9" x eg: 6.5"

Great first log post

I will have my eyes on you bro.

Best of luck gaining!
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I aslo have one of these devices. I bought another model which is probably just as uncomfortable as yours. LOL. I really haven't read to much about other people using them in conjunction with PE so I kind of stayed away from it. I don't want it to hinder my gains by overworking. Not even sure if that WOULD overwork your penis. Who knows. I'll be really interested to see how it goes for you. Would love more length than anything for myself. Keep us posted with your progress. Good luck.

Comment

Is that 7.5 inches in length bone pressed? Either way, great starting stats man, you are welllllll ahead of the curve!

Best of luck to you friend

Comment

Working...
        X