Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possessed.. Progress Log

11-03-2013

So I am finally starting PE and a progress log too.
    I am just a beginner, it was my first day, though i have done much reading on this forum.

I once started with JP's 90 day program, but left after first week. This time I am starting with Babbis 6 week beginners routine first, and shift to JPs 90 days routine after six months and deconditioning break..

So currently my routine is:

10-15 mins warm up (Hot water and towel )

150 jelqs ( 100 normal and 50 V-jelq)

Rotary stretches (circle stretches) 10 to right 10 to left.

Kegels:

for kegels I need suggestion how to incarporate it into with my program,

I will try to build them up slowly with time. starting off with 20 each of Kegels, reverse kegels, root lock and reverse root lock.

Measurements to start with:

BPFSL = 17.1 Cm

FG = 10.1 Cm at base, 9.9 Cm mid shaft,

NBPFSL = 13 Cm,

I am not looking for an erection and measurement right now, so dont have the measurements for EG and BPEL. Will post them once I do measure them

age 28, and I am currently going through a very depressed state of mind, since last four years almost, had two broken relations , and my EQ is not that great its always between 6 to 8, it some hits 5 as well when I already had ejaculated (sex or masturbation) that day.

Lets see the start, I am also looking for work out for rest of the body, and also to finish my MSc which I couldnt cuz of many issues. (It took me four years already , while it was supposed to take only two , because of all the depression, break ups, and hating myself my life may be)

Looking forward to start this new chapter of life. I am excited as I am writing it here.
Working...
X