No announcement yet.

Saiyan22 BACK WITH A VENGEANCE AND BRAND NEW GAINS WITH PICS FOR PROOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey pe ZEN. To prevent the repair clamp from sliding up you just need to turn the nut that is on the bolt until it incloses the clamp around your shaft tight enough. I hope that made sense. Here is a two pictures of the device and I have wrote in what is what on the repair clamp. The letters and arrows are red so look carefully.
    Attached Files
    Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Comment

Great find Saiyan. Very interesting and enlightening information. I'm sure all of us will benefit from this information so thanks again.
      Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
      EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
      EG: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan22 View Post
        Hey pe ZEN. To prevent the repair clamp from sliding up you just need to turn the nut that is on the bolt until it incloses the clamp around your shaft tight enough. I hope that made sense. Here is a two pictures of the device and I have wrote in what is what on the repair clamp. The letters and arrows are red so look carefully.
        Thanks, your pics were helpful - I referred to them weeks ago when I made the same design. The problem for me is...I don't have a lot of dick to work with obv. not a problem for you. I put the clamp as far down towards the base as I can and this seems to work. I'm getting the 'hang' of it as I go so to speak. Please tell me how exactly you 'wrap' and how tight, how much, etc...
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

For me I wrap with an 8 inch bandage wrap that I cut. After wrapping this around my shaft I then wrap an 8 inch wrap of sticky ace bangage around the shaft and thats it. I don't wrap very tight at all. I just wrap to were its is fitting some what snug around my penis. In the two pictures above the bandage wrap is badge and the ace wrap thats over it is the white wrapping.
          Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Comment

Interesting. I had been wrapping with the sticky ACE only. major chaffage!!! :!

However, I do have a question for you. How 'purple' does your glans get? And after how much time of hanging?
            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Hey pe_ZEN, use the baige wrapping first then use the sticky ace bandage over it. The sticky ace bandage wil hurt like hell when you take it off if you use it by its self. As far as my glans go when hanging it does not turn purple because I am black guy. If I hang for more then 15 minutes at a time then my glans do get cold so I keep all my sets at 15 minutes with 10 minutes of rest in between sets. During my 10 minutes of rest I dip my penis in a glass of warm to hot water to regain circulation with fresh blood.

Comment

great job, keep it up.
                Can't wait till i grow a larger and healthier penis.
                I'll be take your advice.

Comment

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Comment

that dick...

is gonna cause some serious damage.

Comment

Hey guys saiyan22 checking in again with a new gain in my base girth and some pics of my brutal PE workout today. Since the day after thanksgiven November 27,2009, I slightly chance my PE routine and added more hanging sets. I still do my PE training Monday through Friday 5 days a week but now my lay out is as follows.

Morning PE workout: Three 18 minute tunica hanging sets with 7.5 – 10 lbs. I still perform my inner penis/tunica hanging by laying down on my back and having my hanger attached to a pulley which has the weight attached to that. After that I do 10 minutes of light wet jelqs for circulation and penile health, 10 minutes of edging for erection quality and penile health.

I work at my job from 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday. Instead of taking anymore risk of pulling my dick out in my cubicle to do manual stretches every now and then I now wear my pipe repair clamp device as an ADS through out my time there. Every 20 minutes I take off the repair clamp for 5-10 minutes of recirculation.

Lunch break PE workout: I am lucky to where my job is 5 minutes from my house and I get an hour lunch. On lunch break I do 30-40 minutes of manual bundled stretches variations then jerk my self to an erection for blood circulation and penile health then go back to work. By the time I get back to work my dick is flaccid again so then I put the pipe repair clamp back on for an ADS.

After work I still go to the gym to workout then come home and do my evening PE workout which is as follows.

Evening PE workout: Three 18 minute tunica hanging sets with 7.5 – 10 lbs
                      After that I do two 18 minute sets of lig hanging. For lig hanging I either lay on my bed and attach the weight to my pulley system or I simply just standing up and let the weight hang. After my hanging is done, I still do 30 minutes to 1 hour of wet jelqs and sqeeze variations then I edge for erection quality purposes. After that I use a cable clamp as and ADCs for 1-2 hours to keep my dick engorged while it heals. At this time I jump in the shower, get cleaned up and go hang out.

Since I have bumped up the hanging sets, my dick has been worn out and erection quality has suffered slightly because of it but in return my base girth has increased to 6.1 inches even when semi erect. All of my other stats are the same so far. I think I will increase my citruline malite supplement back up to three scoops a day to counter act the slight decrease in erection quality. Down below are some pics of my PE workout today.
                      I have some hanging pics, jelqing pics, ADS and ADCs pics and my new base girth increase pics. I also have two new non bonepressed measured pics but my stats have not changed in that area yet and my dick was really worn out so I wasn’t at my best but I have posted them anyway.
                      Attached Files

Comment

here are some more pics
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here are my last set of pics.
                          Attached Files

Comment

thats crazy. you wouldnt need that long... damn.

Comment

Hey saiyan, got a question for you.

On your ADC, how do you manage to keep it engorged? Whenever I clamp, if I don't stimulate myself while clamping (slow edging), my unit will go back to flaccid and the clamp will just basically fall off. I've tested this at all levels of clamping (from really tight to moderately loose).

Comment

Thanks guys for the support. Hey RIB2211, to keep my dick engorged I do manually stimulate it when nobodies looking if I am hanging out with friends or at a bar. I try to think about something sexual to keep it semi erect. If I start going completely flaccid and I am out and about then I go into a bathroom and jerk my dick to a semi erect state again.

Comment

Working...
                                X