This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost length and girth thanks to PE

I took PE pills (I know they wont work on their own, I only took them for their ingrediants), used an extender and did J90/jelqed for just under 1 year (not all at the same time).

Its official - I lost 0.5' of length and lost 0.25' in girth in (just under) 12 months.

Measured 5 days in a row when starting and now 2 weeks in a row (ending today) to make sure that it wasn't due to 'measuring issues'. I used the same rule, measured at the same time of day, and erection quality is the same (believe me I know).

What do I do now? I'm scared about trying hanging because I don't want my penis to get even smaller.

This really sucks and I'm very upset by this as I followed the advice on this forum but feel really let down and BS'd over. Spent close to $500 on PE stuff have LOST LENGTH. This is f***in retarded. I'm starting to think this whole PE thing is a fake.

I did not over-work my penis at all - I followed the instructions to the letter.

charles-perry
    Banned
    Last edited by charles-perry; 04-01-2013, 01:16 PM.

Im suspecting i might go this direction aswell, we'll see the others input.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Originally posted by tripleberry View Post
      Im suspecting i might go this direction aswell, we'll see the others input.
      You lost length/girth?

Comment

Originally posted by charles-perry View Post
        You lost length/girth?
        I havent gained anything but i think im loosing instead.

leave a rep !

Comment

Were you injured at any stage during you PE? And did you measure at all during the 12 months?

How long did you take the pills for?
          I'm back!

Comment

Well maybe this whole stuff just isn't for you. So don't do it and see what happens.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
              Were you injured at any stage during you PE? And did you measure at all during the 12 months?

How long did you take the pills for?
              Nope I am fit and healthy. No injuries.
              Yes I measured over the 12 months a few times. There was either no change or a slight dip but I thought this was a measuring error at the time so I ignored it.
              Only when it cumulated did I noticed it was smaller (and also now feels smaller too).
              Pills - about 3 months while doing natural exercises. I am on normal vitamin tablets/vitamin B etc like J90 recommends otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Well maybe this whole stuff just isn't for you. So don't do it and see what happens.
                Dont say that. Its been a waste of $500 and 1 year. And I want mine bigger. This doesn't seem fair. If anything I shouldn't have lost length/girth.

Btw I did have a month off during xmas where I did nothing - had no change in length/girth. So 'leaving it' isn't the answer.

Comment

I dont understand how you can LOOSE lenght and girth tho

leave a rep !

Comment

Originally posted by tripleberry View Post
                    I dont understand how you can LOOSE lenght and girth tho
                    I dont know either. I even have before/after pics so I'm not lying.

Comment

Charles I really think you should contact Big Al for some coaching ~~> Big Al
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        Charles I really think you should contact Big Al for some coaching ~~> Big Al
                        Yes, I have emailed him.

Comment

you got to be doing things wrong ... my penis is longer flaccid all the time .. gets harder super quick ... can cause myself to have 100% erections or close to it whenever i want with a little uli type squeezing and what not due to pe so ill never have to worry about going soft again .... and ive gained a lot just in 4 months ... you have to up your intensity im betting ... try more ulis and supraslammers and harder stretches with tunica tugs
                          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                          4.7 MSEG
                          5.1 BEG
                          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                          4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by charles-perry View Post
                            I dont know either. I even have before/after pics so I'm not lying.
                            post them please.

leave a rep !

Comment

I isn't a wasted year, its like 3 or 4 hours a week, and time extending I'm guessing you did other things.

If you went down over time it sounds to me like technique was off, something you were doing, have you compared your technique to videos and descriptions? Did you show any negative PIs? turtling etc. Also were you ecessively mastrabating?
                              I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                              X