Red's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red's Log

I'm going to be doing a stretching only routine as I don't want bigger veins, happy with current girth, so only doing length work.

Aiming for 7 inch NBPEL and shall be measuring this way.

Going to be gradually building things up, starting out with:

10 min warmup
    5 x directional stretches @ 30 seconds each, helicopter shakes in between.
    5 x Rotational stretches @ 10 seconds each, helicopter shakes in between.
    10 min warm down

Very simple routine, which i will slowly add to, will also be doing kegal work.

Each week I will add 5 seconds to each directional hold, and either more time or reps to the rotational stretches. In a few weeks time I will add jai stretches inbetween directional stretches, and in a few months I will begin to introduce intermediate stretches.

Right now Im working on a day on/day off schedule, but i will try different schedules to see what works best.

I may find that just length work alone may decrease girth so i will be measuring both each month, see what happens and work out what I need to do.

Start date: 03/26/13

First week:

4 PE sessions with routine outlined above, slight tired feeling day after first session, more morning wood, all good signs so far.
    Last edited by Red87; 04-16-2013, 04:29 AM.

Second week:

3 sessions, If I continue with a "day on, day off" routine, it'll always be 3 one week then four the next. I feel like in a couple weeks I could definitely move up to "two days on, 1 off"

I increased the time of directional stretches by 5 seconds each, and added in another rotational stretch

10 min warm up
    5 x directional stretches @ 35 seconds each, helicopter shakes inbetween. (+ 5 seconds)
    6 x Rotational stretches @ 10 seconds each, one after the other. (+ 1 rep)
    10 min warm down

Kegal work on PE days.

All PIs positive, next week I will increase time by another 5 seconds on directional stretches and add another 2 rotational stretches in.
    Last edited by Red87; 04-16-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Third week:

3 sessions, I increased the time and reps this week again, and after the first session decided I needed two days off due to feeling more "tired" than after previous sessions, next two workouts only needed one day off afterwards

10 min warmup
      5 x directional stretches @ 40 seconds each, helicopter shakes inbetween. (+ 5 seconds)
      8 x directional stretches @ 10 seconds each, 2 sets of 4 with helicopter shakes inbetween. (+ 2 reps)
      10 min warm down

Kegal work on PE days.

Other than the increased tiredness after 1st session, all PIs positive again, shall be doing the same workout this week, as I feel it would be better to keep these times and reps for another week.
      Last edited by Red87; 04-16-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Fourth week:

4 sessions:

10 min warmup
        5 x directional stretches @ 40 seconds each, helicopter shakes inbetween
        8 x rotational stretches @ 10 seconds each, 2 sets of 4 with helicopter shakes inbetween
        10 min warm down

Also started doing 1-2 seconds directional stretches and a light rotational stretch when i go to the bathroom somtimes. I have read about people making good length gains by doing small stretches throughout the day.

Will be moving up to 2 days on 1 day off this week, same time and reps for each exercise to begin with. I am also going to start following ByggD's guide to controlling ejaculation response.

Comment

1st Month Measurement:

NBPEL: 5.625 (+ 1/8 of an inch)
          EG: 5.5

Comment

Fifth week:

Decided since i was adding in a few small stretches each day, to stick to one day on, one off for a bit longer.

3 sessions:

10 min warmup
            8 x rotational stretches @ 10 seconds each, 2 sets of 4 with helicopter shakes inbetween
            10 min warm down

Have gained 0.125 inches so far, so things are going well, will stick with this simple routine with a few small stretches each day till i feel the need to add more workouts/time/exercises.

Comment

Sixth week:

3 sessions:

10 min warmup
              10 min warm down

1-2 second directional stretches and a 5 second circular stretch a couple times each day.

Moving onto 2 days on 1 day off this week.

Comment

Seventh week:

4 sessions:

10 min warmup
                10 min warm down

1-2 second directional stretches and two 5 second circular stretches a couple times each day.

Started out on 2 days on 1 off, but needed an extra rest day, and then did one day on, one off for the remainder of the week.
                Will do 2 days on, and see how it works out this week. Apart from the tiredness which lead to me having an extra rest day, all positive PIs.

Comment

Eighth week:

Was away on holiday for a week and didn't do any PE

Comment

Ninth week:

Bit lazy getting back into things but

3 sessions:

10 min warmup
                    10 min warm down

Comment

2nd Month Measurement:

NBPEL: 5.687 (+ 1/16 of an inch)
                      EG: 5.5

Small gain this month, but with 1 week off and just 3 sessions most weeks I'm happy.

Feel im getting conditioned enough to add in another stretch, so will be doing pendulum or "side to side" stretches from the intermediate exercise section. I will add in 20 reps of these with my current routine and see how I get on this week, and how this stretch helps my gains at the end of the month.

Comment

Tenth week:

3 sessions:

1st sesh:

10 min warmup
                        20 x side to side stretches@ 4 seconds each
                        10 min warm down

This proved slightly too much, as I felt overly fatigued the next day. I had a couple days off then the next two sessions were:

10 min warmup
                        10 x side to side stretches@ 4 seconds each
                        10 min warm down

Comment

Working...
                        X