Frisson's 9x6 Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisson's 9x6 Progress

I stumbled across these forums a number of years ago but shied away. I did not think PE to be a legitimate venture.

That aside, 8"x6" has always been a dream of mine. I've always had erections around 8.5 when masturbating but struggled to push 7.5 during intercourse. I'd always attributed it to my already-decent size, but I was wrong.

I began my PE journey at 7" by 5.25" on April 2nd, 2013. I was determined to permanently raise my EQ while pushing the limits of length and girth gain. The famous 8"x6" was only an inch by three fourths of an inch away. I could achieve it within a year of dedication.

Wrong again.

Two days into P90 I ballooned for twenty minutes and measured myself at what was likely an 8.5 erection--something that was unusual for me. I hit 7.5"x5.25". I was astounded. I remeasured again and again and the measurements continued to shock me. 7.5"x5.25" became my starting point. It was the norm several days in a row.

Not two weeks later I measured after a workout. I ballooned a solid 9 erection--rock hard, my first--and read 8.1"x5.25" on the ruler. I had to sweep the shattered fragments of my jaw up off the floor. My post-workout erect length almost matched my pre-workout stretched flaccid length. I realized that 8" in length might only be a handful of months away. I knew, though, that reaching the 6" girth mark would take time. 9"x6" then became my long-term goal.

So here I am, starting my very own log. 9"x6" will hang from between my legs.

Today was day 17 of P90. I perform my OK jelqs at erection levels between 40% and 70%, splitting the total number as evenly as I can between the two. V jelqs are rather difficult. I must begin them at about 80% which immediately drops to 70%, a percentage I can work with. I frequently detumesce while performing V jelqs which lengthens my workout unnecessarily, but I'm improving. 7.75" in length has become the new norm.

Day 16 marked the first day I was able to notice puffiness around the urethra at the tip of my glans. I was excited, a positive PI! I'm still feeling myself out; how much punishment can my penis handle?

I will post pictures once I figure out how to take them with greased up fingers.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Hit day number 19. I'm upping the ante with my jelqing exercises. I've seen little to no puffiness and haven't encountered the infamous spotted glans yet, either. The day I did see puffiness was when I added strength to my grip and finished the second and third sets of OK jelqing with sporadic 5-second holds around my glans. I will continue this method to find the right zone of pressure to apply.

My past few measurements have put me at a solid 7.8" or so. To be more exact, I'm nudging up against 7 7/8". This is the new norm. I will likely hit 8" before the 45 day mark.

My girth is now a smidge above 5.25". I've always been happy with my girth, as have the ladies, so any gain there is gravy, though I do want that mythical 6" circumference to really peel them apart.

Two days of rest begin tomorrow. I'll measure again on Monday to check for growth.

Current:

My Log

Comment

Welcome,

We almost have the same stats and goal .. I'm aiming for 9 x 6+ as well
      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
      4.7 MSEG
      5.1 BEG
      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Why wouldn't you go for 6.5-7" in girth?

Comment

Why aren't you banned yet?

Because 6.5 is too much for most females herpa derp

though i still will probably go for it, it makes sense that others wouldn't
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Comment

A 6.5" girth would be absolutely massive. I'm with MovingUp on both accounts; TheTroll should be removed soon.

MovingUp, what has your PE routine consisted of since November? Did you do P90 and then move into something else?

Current:

My Log

Comment

did jp90 for 2 months, then went on to my own thing of lots of ulis, and mainly los of girth and squeezing and hard and many kegels ... I've foudn that the more you work your girth and the harer for girth, the more girth responds better ... So I'm going to continue to train strong and hard and I'm expecting great gains or the next few months
              Last edited by MovingUp; 04-20-2013, 09:50 PM.
              Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
              4.7 MSEG
              5.1 BEG
              4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
              5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
              4.2 EHeadG

Comment

I just finished week 4 of the P90 program. I'm still seeing slight gains in terms of length but have yet to measure girth. I'm such a lazy bastard.

When ballooning after my workout today I was able to hit the 8" mark and keep it there. I measured again later but was only able to maintain a length now slightly above a 7.9", a hair shy of 8". These results are fantastic.

I have become multi-orgasmic since beginning this program. Three loads per session is my max thus far and I'm able to maintain an erection in between each ejaculation.

Current:

My Log

Comment

I thought the day before yesterday was a Saturday so I considered the first month of P90 finished. It was a Friday, woops.

I did my exercises again last night and measured afterward while ballooning. I was 8" for the entire 20 minute session. I did not measure girth, however. I'll consider my length as 7.95" instead of the solid 8" because I want to start P90's second month with that goal still in mind.

Month #1's Stats:

EQ: 8.5 (+1.5)
                  BPEL: 7.95" (+.45")
                  BPFSL: 8.4" (+.35")

Current:

My Log

Comment

I'm somewhere in the midst of my 5th week of PE and the gains aren't stopping. I performed my exercises early yesterday afternoon and ballooned later at night to measure. My BPEL was 8 1/8" easy. I'll knock it down a notch, again, to calm myself. This is exciting.

New BPEL as of 4/30/2013: 8.1"

Current:

My Log

Comment

congrats
                      Current
                      Length
                      15/11/14
                      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                      28/11/14
                      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I think I just completed week 5. I'm terrible with keeping track of time.

I pushed my limits this week and encountered my first red dot on Wednesday! It was gone by Friday, but I took it as a good sign. I measured again this weekend and came up 8" regularly and if I really pushed it, 8 1/8"--again, I'll just say 8.1". I wasn't sure if I was going to lose length due to the red dot, but I don't think there was enough damage to actually cause regression. If my glans is full, I blow past the 8" barrier, but if it isn't, then I sit right at 8".

I haven't measured girth as that isn't something I'm too worried about for now. I'm seriously considering jumping into extending/hanging within the next week or two.

My SO has already noticed a change. I bottom out in almost every position now. She loves it.

I just began taking L-Arginine today. I take a teaspoon in the morning and a teaspoon at night. We'll see if this does anything. I'm quite a bit larger than the average human so my guess would be that I'd need more per dose than the prescribed 4.2g teaspoon.

Stay tuned.

Current:

My Log

Comment

Just measured girth. My mid-shaft is now 5.5" and my base is about 6.25". This could be a direct result from the L-Arginine I took last night and this morning, though.

Current:

My Log

Comment

I've been keeping up with my exercises as per usual, and things are going well. I encountered two red spots this week though they were minuscule and disappeared the following day.

I haven't exercised yet today but I just measured my BPFSL at just above 8.6". I'll measure the rest again later.

Current:

My Log

Comment

I'm still mired in the process of moving to a new city so maintaining PE has been difficult. I largely went without it last week and was forced to skip it on Monday of this week. I'm back to it, though, and I'm still hitting a bit above 8.125x5.5. My gains have seemed to stick. One thing I have noticed is that if I measure myself with my my legs spread out and my knees on the ground--think of praying but spread the legs--I measure differently. I hit 8.5" in length yesterday performing this measurement. While that's nice, I'm going to stick with the lower number.

I've also found that I'm having sporadic issues with sleeping due to spontaneous erections overnight. I need to alter my sleeping positions.

Current:

My Log