LearningtoLive's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LearningtoLive's Progress Log

First of all, let me greet you all and congratulate the admins for such website.
    It has given many hopeless people courage and hope to achieve greater self-confidence and enthusiasm with their own body.

I am an every-day visitor on this website, as I like to keep myself updated with information aswell for getting motivation to keep on working.

I felt like keeping this journal so I can check my older routines and share my experience with others, aswell as keeping a measurement and workout routines straight. I do hope to be lighted about some of my doubts about anything I come up with, the same way I'll do for anyone else who needs help.
    I've done my searching here, and started my workout almost two months back.

I started with the Jp's beginner routine, adapting it to my own requirements. Everyday I add something different to give the workout some flavour. (or should i just keep up with the same routine for a determined time). Usually I just add I fsome more minutes to some exercises than others in a day, and then add some more to another in the next day.

I'll soon take my measurements and post them up here.

Thank you for your attention,

LearningtoLive
    (excuse me for any possible English mistakes, and please correct them if needed)
    Measurements:
    End of June 2009:
    NBPEL - 5.8 inches (14,7 cm)
    (will take decent measurements asap)
    Short-Term Goals
    NBPEL - 6 inches
    Long-Term Goal
    7x5.5

In this right moment i don't have anyway to measure my stats. Almost two months back i measured only my non bone pressed erect lenght and it hit at 100% Erection - 14.7 cm which corresponds to 5.8 inches. Will measure asap when I find the means to.
    My at the moment routine:
    Warm up - 10 minutes
    Stretches - 10 -15 minutes (left, right, up, down)
    Jelq and V-jelq - 10-15 mins (both semi-erect and almost full erect, this varies)
    Uli and Horse Squeeze - 10-15 mins
    Warm down - massaging

Lately I've been ejaculating in the end of the train so my testosterone levels bump, and take a multivitaminc pill and whey shake.
    I usually do the training at night before bed.
    Thinking about adding edging and balooning but still need to understand perfectly both techniques. Any tips are welcomed.

Thank you for your attention,
    LearningtoLive
    Measurements:
    End of June 2009:
    Short-Term Goals
    NBPEL - 6 inches
    Long-Term Goal
    7x5.5

Comment

16/8/2009

Warm up - water dip and massage - 10 mins
      Stretches in all directions - 15 mins
      Jelq and V-jelq - 15 minuyes
      Uli and Horse Squeeze - 15 minutes
      Warm Down - massage

Multivitaminic tablet

Got to keep working. I do miss some privacy at the moment so I can't be 100% relaxed while working.

Out,
      LearningtoLive
      Measurements:
      End of June 2009:
      Short-Term Goals
      NBPEL - 6 inches
      Long-Term Goal
      7x5.5

Comment

17/8/2009

Warm-up - Massaging - 15 mins (I lack the means for a proper warm up)
        Stretches in all directions including Tunica Tugs - 15 mins
        Tried some girth bends to
        Jelq and V-jelq (not that much of V-jelqing this time) - 15 mins
        Uli, Horse Squeeze and Erect Kegels - 10-15 mins
        No warm down

Unfortunatlly I've been interrupted a couple of times during my workout, which makes it less productive. But from now on, I'll have the means and privacy for better sessions.
        Question: Am I possibly doing a too though workout which may cause a future not so easy growth of my unit? Should I do easier exercises instead of, for instance, Horse Squeeze?

During these vacations, I haven't stepped into the gym yet. But since I'm addicted to keeping myself healthy and have to sweat at least once per day.
        I walked by the seaside for 1 hour in the morning,
        30 minutes running by the afternoon,
        by the moment I got home, did half an hour of workout. Pushups, sit ups(many different kinds) and biceps.

Gym is the most unfair "sport" there is. If you step out of it for some weeks, you already feel the difference. You get addicted to it. Anyways, it's an healthy addiction. that's if you don't spend half of the day thinking about your muscles.

Well, many months and maybe years are to come. I wish myself the best of luck. (monodialogue)

Out,
        LearningtoLive
        Measurements:
        End of June 2009:
        Short-Term Goals
        NBPEL - 6 inches
        Long-Term Goal
        7x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Learningtolive View Post
          Question: Am I possibly doing a too though workout which may cause a future not so easy growth of my unit? Should I do easier exercises instead of, for instance, Horse Squeeze?
          It's easy for one of us to sit here and say "yes" or "no" to that question. But is that the correct answer? I suggest you stick with the routine you are doing. However, only you can determine if adding a particular exercise is going to be too much. You gauge this with your P.I.s. If you have positive P.I.s, you add an exercise, and your P.I.s go negative, then you might be able to deduce that the addition was too much for you. On the contrary, if your P.I.s remain the same or they even show more positive signs, then the exercise might be good for you and could yield some growth. PE is more than just doing a set routine from day to day. You need to monitor your penis and how it is reacting to certain things you do to it. Keeping this log updated will help you with this. In time, you will begin to understand how certain things affect your P.I.s.

Hope this helps a bit.
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

That is one of my objectives by making this log. Will take that as another "must follow" advice. Cheers, once again.
            Measurements:
            End of June 2009:
            Short-Term Goals
            NBPEL - 6 inches
            Long-Term Goal
            7x5.5

Comment

Well as today is rest day. Should I do edging today or just rest? Haven's cum for 2 days. Maybe I should edge and ejaculate. Or will that affect my rest?
              Measurements:
              End of June 2009:
              Short-Term Goals
              NBPEL - 6 inches
              Long-Term Goal
              7x5.5

Comment

Well as today is rest day. Should I do edging today or just rest? Haven's cum for 2 days. Maybe I should edge and ejaculate. Or will that affect my rest?
                Go ahead - Edging will not affect your resting.
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

18/8/09

Rest day.
                  Tried to edge and will deffinitely add it to my routine. Still need to master the technique
                  Ejaculation

Sups: Multivitaminic, Gingko Biloba

Should I add edging to my PE work routines or do it on my 2 days off of the routine?

Out,
                  LearningtoLive
                  Measurements:
                  End of June 2009:
                  Short-Term Goals
                  NBPEL - 6 inches
                  Long-Term Goal
                  7x5.5

Comment

Should I add edging to my PE work routines or do it on my 2 days off of the routine?
                    Edging is a great way to end your routine. But you can edge on your off days too.
                    Everyone dies...
                    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

19/08/09
                      It's most likely to be the best PE workout I've ever had. Monitored it with the Ipod's Cronometer:

Warm-up - massaging - 13 mins
                      Stretching (basic ones all directions, and tunica tugs, 30 secs each) - 15 mins
                      Attempted bends - 4 minutes
                      Wet Jelqing and V-jelqing (slow strokes 3-4 secs, alternating with fast ones for blood pump, 60-90% erection) - 17 mins
                      Uli(30sec), Erect Kegels(sets of 30) and Horse Squeeze(25 secs) - 13 mins
                      Edging - 25 mins (starting erect right after erect kegels)

Went too far in a PONR and didn't manage to control the ejaculation.
                      Sups: Multivitaminic, Ginkgo Biloba

Fitness Workout (not on gym):
                      25 mins running
                      Couple of push ups and sit ups

Felt the blood pumping during the exercises, especially during jelqing. In fact, the best PE workout I've had, even without using any decent warm-up.
                      More to come today.
                      Measurements:
                      End of June 2009:
                      Short-Term Goals
                      NBPEL - 6 inches
                      Long-Term Goal
                      7x5.5

Comment

20/8/09
                        A bit softer day (cronometed with the Ipod)

Warm-up -massaging and an hot surface (it's embarrasing but used a bowl with hot milk and heated up by contact with the bowl - privacy matters) - 17 mins
                        Stretches in all directions including tunica tug - 30 secs each with kegels between them - 16 minutes
                        O bends - All directions with one finger OK grip at base x 2 - 7-8 mins
                        Wet Jelqs and Wet Jelqs (slow strokes but alternating to fast ones from time to time; 60-85% erection) - 21 mins
                        Uli (30secs each), Erect Kegels (30 per serie), Horse Squeeze (lighter than usual - 25-30 secs), along with stimulation - 15 mins
                        No Edging / ejaculation

By the end of this workout I felt it way more thick than an usual erection is. Maybe that's due to the O bends along with slow jelqs(girth) and the Erect Exercices for girth. Was a good workout, although not better than the previous one.

Fitness workout (soft either) - no gym
                        20-25 mins running (Ipod ran out of battery, couldn't time it right)
                        Not many push ups nor sit ups... lazy and not motivated

Supps: Multivitaminic only. Need to buy Ginkgo Biloba and will start back to Whey shakes and gym soon. (beginning in September)

Next day is off day. I'm doing 2 days on, 1 day off. Within couple of months I'll do 3 on 1 off just like gym.

If you find anything wrong in this workout please inform me.

Out,
                        LearningtoLive
                        Learningtolive
                        Last edited by Learningtolive; 08-21-2009, 07:53 AM. Reason: grammar issues
                        Measurements:
                        End of June 2009:
                        Short-Term Goals
                        NBPEL - 6 inches
                        Long-Term Goal
                        7x5.5

Comment

21/08/2009
                          Rest day. No workout or anything. Time for personal life and decent rest.
                          Slept for 12 hours.
                          Multivitaminic
                          Measurements:
                          End of June 2009:
                          Short-Term Goals
                          NBPEL - 6 inches
                          Long-Term Goal
                          7x5.5

Comment

Uli's and horse 440's may be a bit much at this time. Warm up longer.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

22/08/2009

Rest day is over, let's get it started again.

Warm-up - Shower - 15 mins hot water and massage
                              Basic Stretches all directions, Tunica tugs - 30 secs each - 18 mins
                              O-bens - All directions (left, right, up, down) - 11 mins - 30 secs aprox. each
                              Wet Jelqing and V-jelqing (kegeling between each grip) - slow strokes 60-90% erection - prox. 30 mins
                              Uli's and Horse Squeeze, Erect Kegels 15 mins - 25 secs with a kegel in the 18 secs to pump more blood up.
                              Little edge, but was unsucessful. Was already erect and stimulated. Only stimulated for 15 mins and was over.
                              Warm-down - Massage and Kegels

No physical exercise unfortunatly.
                              Supps: Multivitaminic

Kingpole: I figured out that those are great girth exercises and I've been doing them almost since the beginning. I'm used to them now. Would you recomend me to go back and change it for any other exercise or anything? I don't feel that Uli is though on me. That usually happens with Horse. If i erase those from my routine, I might feel a drastic change on my routine. Please extend your comment about this exercise on my routine. I'm both afraid of overtraining as not training enough my girth. Thanks for stepping.

Tommorow I'm expecting some physical exercise. Some running on the beach and eventually some weight lifting in the gym. I've been missing it, but haven't had th chance yet, since I'm enjoying my holidays still.
                              Any advice on this routine is welcomed.
                              Out,
                              Learningtolive
                              Measurements:
                              End of June 2009:
                              Short-Term Goals
                              NBPEL - 6 inches
                              Long-Term Goal
                              7x5.5

Comment