MilkyWay progress log (beginner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MilkyWay progress log (beginner)

I am 21 years old,athletic,6'0"" tall.I've been strength training for 4 years now,no steroids used.I started injecting myself with HGH last week and intent to continue for a full year with a dose of 5 IUs per day.

I am also taking 1000mg each of l-arginine,l-lysine and l-glutamine each day.

I am starting this log since I know from experience that logging your training and being held responsible for it (it being public) makes you stick to it and makes you more dilligent.

Also,the forum might benefit from my experience on HGH (Human Growth Hormone).

BPEL : 6,5"
    BPSL : 5,5"
    BPFL : 4.92"

I subscribe to the tunic/smooth muscle theory for now,since my penis responded very positively on my pulling motions,not so much on the squeezing.

Day 1:

10 minutes of wet jelqs
    10 minutes of V jelqs

Day 2 (today):

15 minutes of wet jelqs
    15 minutes of V jelqs
    10 minutes of ballooning

I feel as though my experience in strength training can help me here in knowing when to stop my session and avoid overtraining.The same self-awareness is necessary in weightlifting.
    milky_way
    Last edited by milky_way; 05-22-2013, 10:12 PM.

Welcome to the GYM !
    Glad to have you here .
    You sound motivated !
    We'll give you all the help you need .
    mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Thank you ,mael.

Day 3:

15 minutes wet jelq
      no V jelqs,find them very boring and uninspiring
      10 minutes of wet jelqs,where you pull back the skin and work on the penis with the other arm.Feel thos much better than the regular ones,but get an erection faster.
      1 hour of balooning and edging...was really horny and all...

Yep,3 days of PE and horniness is high,EQ is much,much better.In fact,when measured my BPEL it was 7"! It obviously hasn't grown to that and I cannot keep it for more than a minute ,but it is an erect penis measuring 7" bone pressed none the less.

I would restate my measurements as :

BPEL: 7"
      BPSL: 5.6"
      BPFL: 5.11"

yeah,these are not really gains,it's just that my penis has been in a really bad shape,masturbating at half-erection all the time...
      i will consider any improvements over the first month to be just a more accurate picture of what penis I truly have to begin with.

EDIT:
      Oh,forgot girth:

Erected Girth : 5.51" (14cm)

Comment

I have been reading the threads in PEgym.com and noticed that a lot of guys work up to 5.5 inches in girth and find 6" girth to be ideal...
        My penis really does not look all that thick.I tried the toilet paper test and failed,albeit probably an extra 0.3-4" will make me too thick to fit the roll.

Comment

Day 3: Rest
          Day 4: Rest (forgot to do it)
          Day 5:
          15 minutes wet jelqs
          35 minutes edging

My penis looked bigger after the 2 days of rest,but I think that 1 was enough.Will try 2 days on,1 off.

Comment

so, no logging this week,was too lazy,but exercised every day

I have gained 1 cm in girth (~0.3") without girth exercises.
            I have began hanging for 20 minutes and am going heavy on those (can't tell how heavy,i am using elastic bands to stretch grom the table legs while sitting)

Also,I think girth will come much more easily to me,because i feel pressure in my glands when I am hard even without exercisng.

So,in 2 words,every session I am doing:

wet jelqs
            pressure squeezes for girth
            hanging with elastic bands for 20 minutes

every time i jerk off afterwards....every single time,can't help it

BPEL : 7.08"
            EG: 5.88"

Btw,i figured it out why my penis does not look very thick to me .I have 29 inch thighs from weightlifting Optical illusion,penis looks miniscule.

Comment

I am happy with my progress so far.Most of it is erection quality though.I had real problems there.Penis would get soft on the smallest pressure applied to the glans and hence sex was difficult.Now i am literraly slapping it around and it stays HARD.
              Love the exercises.
              Also,HGH might help,can't compare with no HGH,since you know I started while ON.

Comment

Working...
              X