back for 8 inches and rock solidness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back for 8 inches and rock solidness

The title should makenit clear started this in 2011 and in the period off a year and a half i had gained more than an inch and reached my goal started from 6.2 bone pressed and ended at 7. 2 at the time of my last post since then i got real sloppy ain't done nothing disks stayed the same size but i ain't got that rock solid boner getting anymore that's why im back so i can get rock solid any time anywhere and at currently 7.5 inches bpel around 7.3 nbpel i would say important happy with length but I've got to get some thickness on the guy and while i go for that im going for the 8 inches. All in all im glad to be back with a purpose and a mission will try and get some pics up when i notice improvements! Good hunting brothers!

Originally posted by WantingABigdick View Post
    The title should make it clear. I started this in 2011 and in a year and a half I had gained more than an inch and reached my goal. I started at 6.2in. bone pressed and ended at 7.2in. Since then, I've gotten real sloppy and haven't done anything. My penis stayed the same size but I haven't got that rock solid boner anymore. That's why I'm back so I can get rock solid any time anywhere. I am currently 7.5 inches bpel and approx. 7.3 nbpel. I would say I am happy with the length but I've got to get some more girth. While I am working on girth, I'm also going for 8 inches in length. All in all, I'm glad to be back with a purpose and a mission. I will try and get some pics up when i notice improvements! Good hunting brothers!
    (Added punctuation. ^^^^^^^^^^ Hopefully it is a tiny bit easier to read.) Sorry. I had to fix this. I wish you all of the luck in the world on your journey.
    Sex.

Comment

Originally posted by AnOrdinaryDude View Post
      (Added punctuation. ^^^^^^^^^^ Hopefully it is a tiny bit easier to read.) Sorry. I had to fix this. I wish you all of the luck in the world on your journey.
      cheers mate! Can never access the website on a laptop or computer so use my phone which gets in the way with autocorrect and what-not.

Anyhow since i started again, i have been doing 30 minutes stretching and jelqing, hanging between the traditional jelq and v-jelqs, seen quite a bit of improvement in the size of my glans it also gets lot fuller in terms of circulation! Since starting I've got up from 6.8 bpel to 7.0 bpel which is also my nbpel size which i think comes down to basically no fatpad and perfect eq. Girth has gone up drastically which makes happy about the lack of length gains and with my mid shaft going from 5.0 to 5.35 and head from from a tiny 4.5 to 4
      85. I'm satisfied with this progress to be honest.

Will try to update more regularly from now on. My workout is 5 days on with 2 days rest which are on Wednesday and saturday. Also looking to buy an extender and possibly a bathmate pretty soon.

Comment

And my first post will confuse because it's got incorrect measurments which was what i was at after my first stint at pe which was about a year and a half long. Anyhow when i came back i just assumed i would be at that size but i guess i shrank much more dramatically than i thought. That's why it's important to maintain your gains lads.

Comment

I'm confused. How do you have no fat pad? I thought that was physically impossible since everyone has body fat.

Comment

I dont have a fat pad
            Get Smart

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
              I dont have a fat pad
              Everybody has a fat pad
              WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

I have a hard v line and hair. No fat pad. Speak for yourself.
                Get Smart

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
                  I have a hard v line and hair. No fat pad. Speak for yourself.
                  Its true tho, maybe you have a small fat pad but you still got one. Orelse i would see your bone brah

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Originally posted by Boosie View Post
                    Its true tho, maybe you have a small fat pad but you still got one. Orelse i would see your bone brah
                    even bruce lee wud of had a fat pad lmao
                    WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

There is skin over bone. And ok I see your point. I have a fat pad. But when I press a ruler against my pelvis during measurements my skin does not sink in at all. Its hard. My v line leads down to my dick and then under that I have my balls. I guess my fat pad is just really hard. I must have hard fat right there.
                      Get Smart

Comment

Working...
                      X