Looking4more's journey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking4more's journey.

I’m not much of one to keep a log and both myself and the Mrs have been asked numerous times about what routine I have used so I was politely asked by my better half to post what I have done. It’s not that I didn’t want to share because I have always gladly shared when guys would PM either of us or post the question. It’s just I am not the most intelligent guy in the world and failed to realize it would benefit more people if I just posted it here so here it is guys. I hope it helps.

I started my PE journey back in late 2010 looking to help with EQ, try to stop my Pre E and also gain some size while I was at it. Early on I noticed my EQ went through the roof and my Pre E was almost eliminated completely. I started my quest with the JP90 routine and then continued it for about 18 months. The only thing I changed from the JP90 was I replaced the V jelqs with regular jelqs. I was sporadic in my PE during this time and eventually stopped altogether for a while. I finally got serious again and restarted with the JP90. After doing JP90 for approx. 6 months I wasn’t gaining much girth so I started adding Ulis and Erect Squeezes. I finally had good girth gains alternating ulis and squeezes between jelq sets. Here is what I did until January 2013. I did this every other day after the JP90 stretching exercises. The other days I did stretching and jelqing only. I started the Uli's and squeezes at 15 to 20 seconds and gradually increased the time. I increased it about 5 seconds every few weeks. I am currently at 45-60 seconds each time depending on PI’s. I tried to do this routine 5 on 2 off but due to life getting in the way, a good bit of the time it was 4 on 3 off.

50 jelqs,20 second Uli (to start)
    50 jelqs,Uli
    50 jelqs, Uli
    50 jelqs, Uli
    50 jelqs, erect squeeze (20 seconds)
    50 jelqs, erect squeeze
    50 jelqs

In January 2013 I started pumping. Over the last few months I built up to 2X20 minute pumping sessions. I still do the same number of jelqs but replaced 3 of the squeezes or Ulis with the pumping. I am now gradually adding back the number of squeezes and Ulis as well as adding time.
    I have increased my length by approx. 1.5 inches and my girth by approx. 1.3 inches by doing the outlined routine. I would also like to point out that during the time I was more consistent, I would hit plateaus and I would overcome them by taking a 2-3 week break. Rest periods have been very beneficial to my gaining. Another thing I found that helped was doing warmups. Early on I didn't do a warmup before PE but when I started warming up first, the gains seemed to come faster.
    Please feel free to PM if you have questions.
    Looking4more
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2013
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Looking4more; 06-03-2013, 06:13 PM.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Awesome L4M! Those are some serious gains. Congratulations, big time.
    start PE on 2/4/13 - BPEL 6 7/8
    March 2014 - 7 3/8 BPEL, girth 5 1/8 mid
    Feb 2015 - 7 9/16 BPEL, girth 5 1/4 mid

Comment

Thanks baby for finally posting this makes it easier to share. I added the link to my signature too. Love ya.

From a wife's perspective when he started I was not aware of it but I can tell you what PI's I noticed improvements on (Monday morning quarterbacking after he did tell me).

1. The penis was fuller and the veins were more noticeable (naturally ribbed for my pleasure)
      2. Pre-e went away after a few months.
      3. EQ was amazing (quite a change from no erection to glass dildo consistency, thanks PEGym)
      4. Flaccid (OMG it is a gorgeous shower now and these gains were pretty fast too)
      5. BPEL (OK so he got his goal but now we can't do some play we used to, there are some draw backs)
      6. MEG (Once again he hit his goal and yes I love the new girth but I miss being able to deep throat it, told you there are some draw backs).
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Great stuff here. Shows that consistency is key and breaks a welcomed at certain points. Thanks for sharing
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Those are some phenomenal gains by sticking to the basics then tweaking to achieve your goals. That is outstanding.

Comment

Awesome gains and thanks for posting.

Where you are at now is pretty much exactly where I want to get to.

I've gotten some early length, so am focusing more on girth now. And also building up my flaccid size, cos who doesn't want a nice bulge
            BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
            MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Thanks for finally sharing so all can see. The Mrs is right. This will help a lot of guys.

I've got a few of follow up questions I hope will bring further light on your success.

1. Were all your jelqs standard, or did you do Vjelqs, too?

2. Did you ever experiment with UJs/UVs?

3. Did you do any edging?

4. What's your view on orgasm in proximity to PE sessions? We've all read about how your sessions can get a little steamy with the Mrs helping out, but I'm sure it would be beneficial to many to have your view stated for the record.

Congrats on inspiring gains and thanks again for your continuing awesome contributions here.
              Aston Martini
              Last edited by Aston Martini; 06-03-2013, 01:00 AM.
              Start: 12/23/12
              BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
              FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
              BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
              BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
              FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

I also have a few questions for you L4M

- You say you did this every other day after the JP90 stretching. Does that mean you did the stretching every day and the girth work every second day, or simply the whole workout was every second day? I've started adding ulis in, but am stilling doing 5 days on 2 days off. I agree completely about taking a break though - I saw no gains at all, then had about 10 days off and then saw my first ever gains within the first couple of weeks of starting back!

- How long did it take you to see those gains? And was it fairly linear or lumpy gains? i.e. Did any one thing you do make a significant increase (particularly in girth) or did everything just gradually increase over time?

- What did you do for flaccid size? Or did your flaccid simply grow from the stretching and jelqing? And as above, were those gains linear or did any one thing you do have a significant impact?

- Apologies if you've answered this elsewhere, but what EQ do you jelq at?

Congrats again on the gains, truly inspiring! I started at reasonably similar dimensions to you and your current size is about where I want to be, so definitely an inspiration for me!
                BTA
                Last edited by BTA; 06-03-2013, 06:19 AM.
                BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
                MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martini View Post
                  Thanks for finally sharing so all can see. The Mrs is right. This will help a lot of guys.

I've got a few of follow up questions I hope will bring further light on your success.

1. Were all your jelqs standard, or did you do Vjelqs, too?

2. Did you ever experiment with UJs/UVs?

3. Did you do any edging?

4. What's your view on orgasm in proximity to PE sessions? We've all read about how your sessions can get a little steamy with the Mrs helping out, but I'm sure it would be beneficial to many to have your view stated for the record.

Congrats on inspiring gains and thanks again for your continuing awesome contributions here.
                  1. I have always only done regular jelqs. I never did like the V's.
                  2. I never have tried UV's or UJ's. Figured that would be something to try later just to mix things up.
                  3. I have done some edging but nothing consistent whatsoever.
                  4. I have always figured if it's still functional and the Mrs wants some, why not give it to her. There have been numerous times I have had an orgasm soon after PE and it hasn't killed me yet, LOL! As far as gains go, I can't tell you if it makes a difference or not.
                  Thanks for the questions Aston.
                  Bondage.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by BTA View Post
                    Awesome gains and thanks for posting.

Where you are at now is pretty much exactly where I want to get to.

I've gotten some early length, so am focusing more on girth now. And also building up my flaccid size, cos who doesn't want a nice bulge
                    Exactly!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by BTA View Post
                      I also have a few questions for you L4M

- You say you did this every other day after the JP90 stretching. Does that mean you did the stretching every day and the girth work every second day, or simply the whole workout was every second day? I've started adding ulis in, but am stilling doing 5 days on 2 days off. I agree completely about taking a break though - I saw no gains at all, then had about 10 days off and then saw my first ever gains within the first couple of weeks of starting back!

- How long did it take you to see those gains? And was it fairly linear or lumpy gains? i.e. Did any one thing you do make a significant increase (particularly in girth) or did everything just gradually increase over time?

- What did you do for flaccid size? Or did your flaccid simply grow from the stretching and jelqing? And as above, were those gains linear or did any one thing you do have a significant impact?

- Apologies if you've answered this elsewhere, but what EQ do you jelq at?

Congrats again on the gains, truly inspiring! I started at reasonably similar dimensions to you and your current size is about where I want to be, so definitely an inspiration for me!
                      Thanks for pointing out the things I forgot to post. I told you I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, LOL! I went back and fixed the original post.

I have always tried to do 5 on 2 off but alot of the time it ended up being 4 on 3 off. The routine I posted was every other day and the days in between were just stretching and jelqing.

The length gains were pretty linear but when I would take a break, I would notice a slightly larger gain. The girth gains came on very strong when I started doing warmups and adding the Ulis and Erect Squeezes. I was very shocked at how fast I gained girth.

I have never done anything for the flaccid. It was just a result of the routine. The larger flaccid is probably the Mrs' favorite gain.

I have always done my jelqs at about 70-80% erect since I was looking for girth. It helped a little but the Ulis and Squeezes are what made my girth gains explode.
                      Thanks again for the questions.
                      Looking4more
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month Feb 2013
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Looking4more; 06-03-2013, 06:43 PM.
                      Bondage.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

These words are music to my ears!!!!!! LOL

Aston to answer the orgasm question? Whether I help with the Jelqs (OK grip) or not, we almost always have orgasms after PE'ing. As I have mentioned many times before, for us PE'ing is foreplay, I love watching him (can't help much now because of pumping). For us having intercourse right after has not affected the gains but everyone is different.
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                          6. MEG (Once again he hit his goal and yes I love the new girth but I miss being able to deep throat it, told you there are some draw backs).
                          I was so bummed to hear you guys are missing out on such a fun and sexy thing that I've come up with a solution just for you.

Three words: reverse throat kegels.

If anyone can do it, you can MrsL4M!
                          Start: 12/23/12
                          BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                          FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                          BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                          BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                          FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

I was so bummed to hear you guys are missing out on such a fun and sexy thing that I've come up with a solution just for you.

Three words: reverse throat kegels.

If anyone can do it, you can MrsL4M!
                            OK Jedi Master, I will try. May the Force be with me.
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                              I’m not much of one to keep a log and both myself and the Mrs have been asked numerous times about what routine I have used so I was politely asked by my better half to post what I have done. It’s not that I didn’t want to share because I have always gladly shared when guys would PM either of us or post the question. It’s just I am not the most intelligent guy in the world and failed to realize it would benefit more people if I just posted it here so here it is guys. I hope it helps.

I started my PE journey back in late 2010 looking to help with EQ, try to stop my Pre E and also gain some size while I was at it. Early on I noticed my EQ went through the roof and my Pre E was almost eliminated completely. I started my quest with the JP90 routine and then continued it for about 18 months. The only thing I changed from the JP90 was I replaced the V jelqs with regular jelqs. I was sporadic in my PE during this time and eventually stopped altogether for a while. I finally got serious again and restarted with the JP90. After doing JP90 for approx. 6 months I wasn’t gaining much girth so I started adding Ulis and Erect Squeezes. I finally had good girth gains alternating ulis and squeezes between jelq sets. Here is what I did until January 2013. I did this every other day after the JP90 stretching exercises. The other days I did stretching and jelqing only. I started the Uli's and squeezes at 15 to 20 seconds and gradually increased the time. I increased it about 5 seconds every few weeks. I am currently at 45-60 seconds each time depending on PI’s. I tried to do this routine 5 on 2 off but due to life getting in the way, a good bit of the time it was 4 on 3 off.

50 jelqs,20 second Uli (to start)
                              50 jelqs,Uli
                              50 jelqs, Uli
                              50 jelqs, Uli
                              50 jelqs, erect squeeze (20 seconds)
                              50 jelqs, erect squeeze
                              50 jelqs

In January 2013 I started pumping. Over the last few months I built up to 2X20 minute pumping sessions. I still do the same number of jelqs but replaced 3 of the squeezes or Ulis with the pumping. I am now gradually adding back the number of squeezes and Ulis as well as adding time.
                              I have increased my length by approx. 1.5 inches and my girth by approx. 1.3 inches by doing the outlined routine. I would also like to point out that during the time I was more consistent, I would hit plateaus and I would overcome them by taking a 2-3 week break. Rest periods have been very beneficial to my gaining. Another thing I found that helped was doing warmups. Early on I didn't do a warmup before PE but when I started warming up first, the gains seemed to come faster.
                              Please feel free to PM if you have questions.

Hey,

thank you for posting this. To you and your wife - thank you for making so many good contributions to the board, I'm pretty new here but I have already read tons of good stuff written by you two.

Reading your post and all the questions here I still have a question:

How were your gains, especially your impressive girth gains, distributed accross these 2.5 years? I guess most people are interested in your ways beacause you gained 1.3 inch EG. How much of that came the first 18 months (mainly JP90 without V-Jelq), how much the next 6 months (same routine), how much after you added Uli and Squeeze and how much in your pumping period?

If you don't have records or numbers just guess

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X