ApolloXL's quest for an epic member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ApolloXL's quest for an epic member

Not my first time starting PE, but hopefully this will be my last! I've been at it for about a month now.

Measurements:

July 28th, 2009 (Starting)
    BPEL: 6"
    EG: 4 1/2"

August 28, 2009
    BPEL: 6 1/8"
    EG: 4 5/8"

August 2010
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 4.75"

May 2, 2013
    BPEL: 6.25"
    EG: 4.5"

May 25, 2013
    BPEL: 6.25"
    EG: 4 5/8"

Goal:
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5.25"

Long term goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

-----------------------------------------------------

8/29/09
    I'm currently taking a few days off of PE because of some "overtraining" I did. And by overtraining I mean attempting to do a PE session on a day where my GF and I fucked no less than four times making my dick sore as hell the next day.

I've been a member of another PE forum for a while, but I've been cruising the forums here for a couple of days and like what I see, so I'll set up another journal here too.

Wish me luck!
    ApolloXL
    Last edited by ApolloXL; 05-25-2013, 09:03 AM.

Update 4/27/13:

When I wrote the first post in August 2009, I was one month into a 12 month PE attempt. At the end of that time, I could hit a BPEL just shy of 6.5" on a good day and had an EG of 4.75".

However, as I foreshadowed in the August posting, I tended to overtrain and squeeze too hard, leading to soreness that caused me to take a year off. Well, one year turned into three years as I became busy with other things in life. I thought it was a phase that I would grow out of maybe, to want a bigger dick. It never happened. Still unsatisfied, I resumed a few weeks ago, doing the following workout:

10 minute shower warmup
    quick stretches (down, up, right, left, out) for ~5 minutes total
    10 minutes wet jelqs

I do the routine 4 times a week.

My dick's never been the same though after that first year; I have problems with hard flaccid now and some soreness after workouts now that I never had before even when doing harder exercises.

A side note, during my 2009-2010 PE attempt I was part of a PE forum community called Cheeky Cherry, which I found out is now gone. It's sad to lose all those friends that I made during that time. If anyone from Cheeky Cherry is on PEGym, I hope they can find this log.

Comment

Just want to write down some things from a conversation I had with my GF tonight before I forget:

Conversation about dick size came up because, at ~6"x4.75" erect, I have to use a "small" condom for it not to slip off during sex. She remarked that she was experiencing a burning sensation during sex (we've been exclusive for 6mo so it's not an STI) and thought it was from this new type of condom we've been using. Having been doing PE for 3 weeks (I of course haven't told her this), I told her maybe we could try going back to the regular condoms.

She thinks it's silly that so much masculinity is tied to the size of a guy's penis. On the other hand, when asked directly, she says that she is more turned on by the sight of a larger penis, or feeling it through pants. Her words: "It's like, 'wow', you're big!". She also admitted that for oral sex, she prefers larger penises. However, she's not sure why, since she doesn't like gagging, and it being larger isn't intrinsically more pleasurable for her. She says she likes "to be able to have her hand on the shaft and still have a lot in my mouth". She thinks maybe it's because women are conditioned by society to want larger penises.

One thing that drives me crazy is this bullshit "oh, you're average, normal is 5 inches, blah blah blah" answer to the 'does size matter?' question, so I asked her about the size distribution of her previous partners (since she seemed to be giving me thoughtful, honest answers). She said she didn't know, and didn't want to think about it. However, she said she was with one guy that was very large, and that penis in vagina (PIV) intercourse was unpleasant. She quickly lost wetness, and had to use lube, which she didn't like. She said she didn't like feeling inadequate since she couldn't stay wet, because the in-and-out of this guy's technique (she said he was bad in bed) was pulling all the wetness out of her. However, she said that there were good parts to it, and enjoyed the initial feeling of being "stretched" more than the feeling with a smaller penis.

She talked about guys that she had hooked up with that were 'smaller than average' that still hooked up with a lot of people. I asked her if she would consider me "smaller than average" and she said yes. So much for not knowing the size distribution of the guys you've been with...

She says that she loves having sex with me and that it feels good but also says these other things. Given my history of PE attempts (once in 2003-2004 and once in 2009-2010) and a long history of wanting to grow, of course this upset me a lot, but of course I didn't let her know this. It's frustrating that not only are you less attractive for having a "smaller than average" dick, but the fact that it would upset you is also unattractive because you're being "insecure". For now though, I'll just stick to the mantra that if you want something, you should work your ass off and get it, and since I've wanted a bigger dick for my entire adult life, it's time to get started again.

Comment

One more thing: forget about size goals, since I'm convinced that you can see gains on a ruler that aren't there (my 6.5" BPEL was never reproducible a year later). My goal now is to be big enough to use regular condoms. When they fit, I'll know that I'm on the right track.

Comment

Ordered a Bathmate Hercules. Will use that in addition to the normal routine.

Comment

2013/05/02 - Did stretches today (no jelqs) and used the bathmate for the first time. Had difficulty maintaining suction. Will try using vaseline or shaving cream to create a seal as was suggested in various threads. Did 2x5minutes and achieved moderate suction but saw air bubbles slowly creep into the chamber, meaning there was a leak. Penis did not look noticeably larger after 10 minutes. Will try again tomorrow.
            ApolloXL
            Last edited by ApolloXL; 05-12-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Be carefully and take it slow! We all want you here for awhile not sidelined!
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                Be carefully and take it slow! We all want you here for awhile not sidelined!
                Thanks, me too!

Comment

2013/05/03 - Warmed up in the shower, did stretches (up down left right out), then did bathmate for 3x3 minutes. Can't seem to hold suction for more than that, although the shaving cream did help to make a seal. Jelqed afterward. After jelqing, could not get erect enough to measure. The things my GF said to me still hurt. I hope to see gains soon.
                  ApolloXL
                  Last edited by ApolloXL; 05-12-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

2013/05/04 - Shower warmup, stretches (doing the JP90 stretches now: 25 kegels while stretching right, circles, 25 kegels while stretching left, circles, etc), then Bathmate 3x5 minutes. Getting better seal with shaving cream, almost perfected the system. Noticing some slight testicular pain while the bathmate is on, maybe due to the pressure of the Bathmate on the vas deferens, genital nerve, and accompanying vasculature. Very troubling. I slowed down my rate of inducing suction to lessen the pain, which seemed to help. Pumped until my penis reached the 125mm mark on the Bathmate (I enter it flaccid). On removing bathmate, my penis is slightly fuller but not significantly so. I can definitely feel it being stretched while in the bathmate though so I know that I'm on the right track. I think consistency will be key to slowly stretching it out. I'm happy to feel like I'm making progress with this thing, although I haven't noticed any concrete gains. I keep visualizing my GF feeling for my dick and being turned on by what she finds, like she said she did with other guys. As always, remaining hopeful.
                    ApolloXL
                    Last edited by ApolloXL; 05-12-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I'm realizing that I'm posting a lot of stuff about my mental state as well as my PE progress. I think both are important.

Comment

Had sex today, used a regular condom. It was a little loose putting on but I wasn't completely erect. It did not slip during sex (mostly missionary position; cowgirl is the position where it's most likely to slip off for me). I think it's due to increased EQ as well as maybe some gains? I dunno but it was awesome.

Comment

Rest day today.

Comment

When my gf makes the BJ motion she does it with her fingers not touching like shes gripping something really thick and opens her mouth really wide. Reminds me of what she said earlier and I hate it. Gotta get that girth!

Comment

Took yesterday off (2nd day in a row). EQ was through the roof this morning. You could literally take my pulse on my dick.

Comment

Working...
                              X