Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squid's Progress Log

SQUID'S LOG (so to speak)

I started PE back in 1997. There was little available online back then and I stumbled on a couple bare-bones forums while buying my Dr. Kaplan Penis Pump. The forums didn't amount to much outside of a group of guys looking for other people to meet and "pump together" or the occasional nut job claiming if you run poison nettles on your penis it will grow several inches. But there were a few posters on there that seemed to actually want to try and understand how it was possible to naturally make our penis' grow. Some claimed to be getting results from hanging weights, like the forum admin, Tom. There was talk of this exercise called jelq or for the more advanced user, Super jelq. Super Jelq as it would turn out would be more akin to what we call jelq today, a semi to near erect penis being "massaged" and the jelq back then was the same with a completely flaccid penis.

I had watched a show on HBO (anyone else remember what it was?) where a discussion on sex turned to one man who had lengthening surgery and the reccomened follow up to the operation was a jelq-like massage and small weights. I remember him sitting in a chair, pulling on his very impressive looking penis and thinking, maybe there is something to this stuff. So, this is what I began to do. My jelq was a completely flaccid penis and I used an ankle weight strapped to my penis with a piece of surgical tubing. My pump was included twice a week as well. I followed this on and off for about 4 months and went from a bone-press measurement of 6.75 to one of about 7 1/8. My girth changed as well as I started around 5.0 and went up to about 5.25. I eventually stopped the PE and went about my life for ten years only very occasionally stretching during a long drive in shorts or in bed.

I decided last month to hit the Internet again and read up on the latest. I have been pleasantly surprised to see the group that have picked up the chore of figuring this out and though we have hardly made a dent on the scientific community, it is nice to see a healthy advance from the insane pumpers and flamers that once occupied the forums. My recent girlfriend (someone who I have had a nearly ten year on and off again "booty call" relationship with) re-inspired the urge in me as she began to brag to her girlfriends (and gay friends) about my "big penis". Though I feel it is more on the mid to high end of the average, I began to think if I could squeeze a bit more girth and length from it, I could comfortably live up to my legend :-)

So, I enter the PE world again with a bit more optimism than when I started ten years ago. I am also sticking to a solid schedule and not deviating from it to really see if good results are possible. I realize the measuring can sometimes be deceiving but only 4 weeks in I can for the first time "feel" the change in "heaviness" to the flaccid penis at the very least. I will try and measure again in a week or so and hope to even do some erect photos as I believe we are sorely lacking with that on the boards.

My stretching involves the rotary variation (up, down, side to side and the "X" directions) and I hold each for about 20 to 30 seconds. My Jelq is done with about a 50% or more erection and takes about 3 to 4 seconds each rep, squeezing fairly hard. Every 20 reps or so, I do either a Uli Squeeze at the base or, squeeze at the base and then a second "clamp" below the glans to try and blow them out (as mine are smaller than I would like). When I did the jelqs ten years ago, it was with a completely flaccid penis so feel I effected my girth much less then than I am now, as I can really start to feel it thickening up some (may be in my mind, but I try to be observant of this stuff).

I have a pump with a 6 inch tube that I use once or twice a week but may increase that down the line as I hope will help to "shape" my penis in a rounder shape as mine is more angular in nature and like the more "sausage" looking units.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST 4 2009
    Dead Stretch: 7.5
    BPEL: 7.0-7 1/8
    Width (across top) 1.5
    Circumference: 5.25

8/4/2009

Jelq 25 minutes (roughly 200 reps)
    Squeezes 8 sets (20 second holds)

8/6/2009

Jelq 25 minutes
    Glans squeezes 4x30 secs
    Uli 4x30
    Pump 20 min

8/8/2009

Jelq 20 min
    Rotary stretch 20 min
    Uli 3x20 secs

8/10/2009

Jelq 20 min
    Pump 40 min (2x20)
    Stretch 40 min

8/12/2009

Rotary stretch 50 minutes (1x30&1x20)

8/13/2009

Jelq 200 reps
    Pump 20 min

8/17/2009

Stretch 30 min (2x15)
    Jelq 200 reps
    Pump 15 min

8/19/2009

Stretch 30 mins
    Jelq 170 reps (25 min)

8/21/2009

Stretch 25 min

8/24/2009

Rotary Stretch 40 mins (10 & 30)
    Jelq 200 reps

8/26/2009

Stretch 30 min
    Jelq 200 reps (plus 6 Uli squeezes at 30 sec)

8/28/2009

Stretch 30 min
    Jelq 250 reps (5 Uli squeezes)

8/30/2009

Stretch 30 min

8/31/2009

Jelq 250 reps (6 Uli, 20-30 secs)

9/2009/2009

(Morning) Jelq 250 reps (8 Ulis, 30 secs)
    (PM) Stretch 35 minutes

9/4/2009

Stretch 40 min
    Jelq 200 reps (7 Ulis)

9/7/2009

Stretch 30 minutes

9/8/2009

Jelq 250 reps (6 Ulis)
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

Welcome back . From the way you described information 10 years ago,this must seem like heaven. Good luck Squid , you'll gain for sure
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Well, have been nearing the 6 week mark. I have remained fairly true to the day on/day off schedule. This was an amount I chose to start with and gauage any changes from. I had about two days where I had to add an extra day off only because I would spend the entire day with my girlfriend and didn't want her to know what I was doing (not because I was ashamed, but more on that below). I had a couple PE exercise days that were not as "tough" as the rest because of time factors but fairly consistant so far.

I have actually started to "feel" a more consistant "heavier" flaccid penis. Yes, it can also go back to being "small" as well since weather/blood flow etc. all play a factor but it has felt larger while at rest more often than usual. My erections have also felt a little firmer and thicker. But the best example (and the true limtus test of all this) was being with my girlfriend a few days ago and when we started having sex, she actually said "is your dick getting bigger"? Not the usual "Oh your cock is so big" or "It feels so good" but "Is it getting bigger"? This is why I don't want to tell her what I am doing as I want an objective opionion on if it feels like it is getting bigger to her. Granted, us feeling good about our size is important, but the "function" of it is more what we crave. Now, I believe if I am achieving any kind of gain it is more girth than lentgh, but think that is pretty common.

I also had my first use of The Clamp last week. I bought a pack on Ebay for about $7.00 and got two medium clamps. After a seesion of about 300 Jelqs (30 minutes) I clamped it on with a wrist sweat band. It felt like it could have gripped tighter but realized there was still a fair amount of trapped blood in the penis without crushing it. I had to stroke it every minute or two to keep the blood going but it certainly stayed plumped up. I held it 10 minutes.

Anyway, I really believe the work outs have helped to thicken up my penis and so think I am on the right track. Not sure of any length gains yet, but we will see. I also do not warm up so may start that as part of the routine as well as adding another work out or two to se if that helps or hinders gains.

9/10/09

Rotary stretch 25 minutes
      Jelq 200 reps

9/12/09
      Stretch 35 minutes

9/13/2009
      Jelq 275 reps
      Clamp 10 minutes
      8/10/97
      BPEL 6 3/4''
      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
      BPEL 7 1/8"
      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
      BPEL 7 1/4"
      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
      BPEL 7 1/4+"
      NPBEL 6.6
      EG 5 1/4"
      BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
      NBEL 6.75
      EG ?

Long term goal
      BPEL 8"
      EG 6

Comment

Yesterday:

09/14/09

Stretch (all directions) 25 minutes
        Jelq 250 reps
        Clamp 15 minutes

I am starting to experiment with a little more intense workouts. More about just upping the days rather than the actual PE. I am going to do a 2 days on/one day off. I have yet to check any gains from the 1/1, but have a feeling I can take a little more.

I'm liking the clamp idea. It does place a nice pressure on the shaft and glans if you continue to lightly stroke through a semi-to-full erection. I imagine this will really help stretch the tissue for girth. I also plan on the next PE to do an actual warm up with a wrap as this has been one thing I have yet to do.
        8/10/97
        BPEL 6 3/4''
        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
        BPEL 7 1/8"
        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
        BPEL 7 1/4"
        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
        BPEL 7 1/4+"
        NPBEL 6.6
        EG 5 1/4"
        BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
        NBEL 6.75
        EG ?

Long term goal
        BPEL 8"
        EG 6

Comment

Work outs have been a little mixed up the past few days. Was doing everything on one day and taking day off, but have been doing more of a stretch dat and then a jelq day and then a day off. Today is a rest day (feeling a bit sore anyway) and plan to start up a two day on, one day off, doing my usual routine but two days back to back (24 hours between the PE).

Psychologically, I am going through a bit of a "is it really working" thing. I find for some reason when I want to measure I never achieve a strong EQ and that my head is getting in the way (let alone trying to take a pic of it for the Log here). Thus, my measurements are not giving me much to go on. I will be seeing my girlfriend in about a week (long distance relationship) and we look to be having another threesome (a semi annual event we engage in to mix up the sex life) and so maybe while the two girls are keeping themselves busy I'll slip off to measure LOL But either way, I have decided to hold off on measuring for a bit as I am sure in 6 weeks the change in size is minimal and with the fluctuating EQ can not get an accurate read anyway.

I am going to pick up the work outs as reading through some of the forums, I may be giving my self too much rest to achieve any big results. So, we will see....

9/15/2009

warm up in shower
          Stretching (rotary) 40 minutes

9/16/2009

Jelq 225 reps (25 minutes)
          ULI squeeze 3 sets (20 seconds)
          Clamp 10 minutes
          8/10/97
          BPEL 6 3/4''
          EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
          BPEL 7 1/8"
          EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
          BPEL 7 1/4"
          EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
          BPEL 7 1/4+"
          NPBEL 6.6
          EG 5 1/4"
          BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
          NBEL 6.75
          EG ?

Long term goal
          BPEL 8"
          EG 6

Comment

Well Squid, my advice would be. WARM up before Jelqing. Throw in a few "V" Jelqs during your girth session and go on a 2 on 1 day off. Keep us informed.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks Jon, have done just that.

Yesterday's PE:

09/18/2009

AM
              Warm up (warm water in glass)
              Jelq 275 Reps (3-4 seconds, About 30 "V" Jelqs)
              Clamp 10 minutes

PM
              Rotary Stretching (holds at 20 seconds) 30 minutes.

09/19/2009

AM
              Jelq 200 Reps (much slower reps, about 6 or 7 seconds)
              Clamp 10 minutes

Tonight I will do another 30 to 40 minutes of stretches and take tomorrow off. I am going to stick with this for a month or two as I did with my 1 on/1 off the last six weeks.

Below are a couple images of the clamp. Not sure I am doing this right or not but I clamp on with a 50% erection and then start to lightly stroke the penis to keep it hard. Ultimately, within five minutes or so, you can feel the penis becoming much harder and firmer than usual. The pressure has built up. The color also gets darker so at 10 minutes, I take it off. The pic on left is after about a minute with the clamp on, and the second image is about the ten minute mark. You may be able to see a few more veins, color change and a bit firmer.

http://filefap.com/pthumbs/square/52630/IMG_0522.JPG http://filefap.com/pthumbs/square/52629/IMG_0523.JPG
              8/10/97
              BPEL 6 3/4''
              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
              BPEL 7 1/8"
              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
              BPEL 7 1/4"
              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
              BPEL 7 1/4+"
              NPBEL 6.6
              EG 5 1/4"
              BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
              NBEL 6.75
              EG ?

Long term goal
              BPEL 8"
              EG 6

Comment

Have had a bit of an "Off 10 Days". Did not take it all off of course, but my routine was challenged. I recently started a 2 on/1 off to see if gains would improve but work and relationships made it tough to stick to the routine, at least in terms of my usual work load. My rare times alone have been in a car much of the time so for a couple PE days only resorted to stretching (wear loose shorts when I drive) and of course in limited directions but the time frame of the stretch was a bit longer than usual (about 40 minutes or so as opposed to my usual 30).

Jelqing has been about 200 reps as opposed to my usual 250. I have managed to do one clamping session in at the end for ten minutes. I would say in 10 days I may have missed two or three work outs.

I found last night that during my clamp, I tried some compressions while the clamp was on, I grab below the glans and lightly compress the penis. I did this maybe 3 times for 20 seconds. Not sure if this compares to the usual compressing exercise but thought I would throw them in during clamps.

I still feel the more "heavy" flaccid most of the time (more so when I hold it rather than just the feel off of my body). While with my girlfriend last week I did have an erection at about a 10 in EQ and admitted it certainly looked a little bigger than usual. Not maybe thicker or rounder but maybe just a bit longer and certainly nice and rock hard. It always re-inspires me when I hear her say:"God, that is huge".

Pumping has been off the radar but intend to begin including it again tomorrow on my first PE day (today is the day off, even though yesterday I only jelqed and clamped with a fairly low flaccid, somewhere about 40% and the day before was just a long stretch session) and hope to continue it up to about 20 minutes every other work out.

I still have not measured but have decided not to. I am going to wait until I am a good three months in or so. If I am seeing noting at all, I will re-evaluate then but so far I think there is some new growth.
                Squid
                Last edited by Squid; 10-02-2009, 12:20 PM.
                8/10/97
                BPEL 6 3/4''
                EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                BPEL 7 1/8"
                EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                BPEL 7 1/4"
                EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                BPEL 7 1/4+"
                NPBEL 6.6
                EG 5 1/4"
                BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
                NBEL 6.75
                EG ?

Long term goal
                BPEL 8"
                EG 6

Comment

Finishing up my day off. Have been on a two on/one off for a couple weeks now.

I was pleased to see that I had mad a nice change in my flaccid stretch, 7.75 as opposed to the 7.5 I had prior.

But was later disheartened by the fact that with the erect length was no change. In fact, almost seemed to be a fraction of an inch smaller (but I know the consistency of the erection varies). So, after two months on mostly a 1 day on/1 day off program of half stretches and half jelqs had produced no length gains.

My girth may be a different story. I have not measured it yet, but seem to feel the difference.

I am now going to continue with a 2 on/1 off and up the jelqs to 300 and increase the stretch time a bit. I am also going to do the rice sock warm up before each owrkout for 5 to 10 minutes. That was something I did not do before very much at all. I am considering going back to hanging weights as well since I seemed to make the noticeable gains 10 years ago with that. I'll wait another two months to measure as well. Hopefully this will make a difference.
                  8/10/97
                  BPEL 6 3/4''
                  EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                  BPEL 7 1/8"
                  EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4"
                  EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4+"
                  NPBEL 6.6
                  EG 5 1/4"
                  BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
                  NBEL 6.75
                  EG ?

Long term goal
                  BPEL 8"
                  EG 6

Comment

Keeping my log has been a bit sporadic but have been quickly changing my routine as well.

I was going to hit the 2 days on/1 day off, but after some more reading on the posts and paying attention to my body I have decided to try a little more advanced approach. At least in terms of time.

I am going to do a 5 day a week routine that will vary between 5 days on/2 days off or maybe 2 on/1 off/3 on, kind of thing. My feelings are telling me that a less aggressive approach to stretching (I have been pulling pretty hard) may be a good idea but to actually increase the time. I have been doing 30 minutes and am going to try and more than double that by including hanging using the pipe repair clamp/string/ankle weight for 20 to 40 minutes to start. This is where I made some gain 10 years ago so maybe there is something to it.

http://filefap.com/pthumbs/square/56273/PEHnag.jpg
                    I will keep my jelq at about 300 reps and use the clamp a little longer than 10 minutes with maybe slightly less pressure.

I have just started doing this the last three days and will have a rest weekend.
                    8/10/97
                    BPEL 6 3/4''
                    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                    BPEL 7 1/8"
                    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                    BPEL 7 1/4"
                    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                    BPEL 7 1/4+"
                    NPBEL 6.6
                    EG 5 1/4"
                    BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
                    NBEL 6.75
                    EG ?

Long term goal
                    BPEL 8"
                    EG 6

Comment

Last night I spent considerable time on PE.

Warm up (10 minutes) - this is new to me as I have been shunning warm ups the last couple months. But, I am now using the Rice Sock to see if it will help with my erect gains. Plus it feels good!

Rotary stretch (up,down-side to side-"X" directions) for 25 minutes.

Hanging with 4 pound weight (20 minutes)

Jelq (200 reps, 4 seconds each)

Clamp (20 minutes)

I didn't pump this session but did leave the clamp on as I left my home. Had it on while I was driving to another location so I could get a few extra minutes in. As long as you can safely get it off and pay attention to the pressure, I think this isn't a bad way to go if you have to leave your privacy at home.

I was staying pretty "heavy" for the rest of the evening and woke up this morning not with a full on "wood" but was walking around with a low hanging, heavy semi.
                      8/10/97
                      BPEL 6 3/4''
                      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                      BPEL 7 1/8"
                      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                      BPEL 7 1/4"
                      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                      BPEL 7 1/4+"
                      NPBEL 6.6
                      EG 5 1/4"
                      BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
                      NBEL 6.75
                      EG ?

Long term goal
                      BPEL 8"
                      EG 6

Comment

10/12

Warm up (rice sock) 10 min
                        Rotary stretches - 20 min
                        Hanging (2 1/2 pounds) - 30 min
                        Jelq 260 reps
                        Clamp - 20 min

10/13

Warm up - 10 min
                        Hanging - 40 min
                        Warm down - 5

10 /14

Rotary Stretching 25 minutes

10/15
                        Warm up - 10 min
                        Jelq 250 reps
                        Clamp - 20 min

10/16

Warm up - 10 min
                        Stretching 40 min

Rest Weekend

10/19

AM
                        Hanging - 65 minutes (2x20, 1x25)

PM
                        Jelq 250 reps
                        Clamp 20 min

Been trying to stick to a five day on/2 day off routine. Some of the last week was broken up a bit because of a busy schedule. I managed to do a PE workout every day but in some cases it was about 30 minutes of stretch.

I am happy I have included the weights back in as I can really tell it is the one exercise that gets the inner ligs sore. I can always feel the stress afterwards. It's not in a bad way, but like a nice muscle soreness. This was the main staple ten years ago and I certainly pulled a little length out. I think coupled with much more girth work, it will hopefully make the difference. The Pipe Repair Clamp has been great. Though you have to be careful to not pinch the skin putting it on, it is leaps and bounds better than the surgical tubing and washer device I used to use. That would place all the stress right at the glans and of course causing more pinching. This clamp distributes the pressure more evenly along the shaft and I can leave it on much longer. In fact, if the clamp itself weighed more it might be a great all day hanging device in your loose clothing.

The clamp is hit or miss as sometimes if clamped wrong it doesn't trap the blood well. Today it did a great job and was barely able to keep it on for 20 minutes but kept the pressure up nicely.

I noticed while jelqing today that the base of the shaft is really starting to feel wider and stronger. I never measured that part so won't be able to tell if there was change but sure feels like it.
                        8/10/97
                        BPEL 6 3/4''
                        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                        BPEL 7 1/8"
                        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                        BPEL 7 1/4"
                        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                        BPEL 7 1/4+"
                        NPBEL 6.6
                        EG 5 1/4"
                        BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
                        NBEL 6.75
                        EG ?

Long term goal
                        BPEL 8"
                        EG 6

Comment

You absolutely HAVE to warm up everytime.

You are doing really good right now. You're actively exercising and you make observations about your penis. You try to figure out how to improve your PE. Keep it up man!
                          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks RH. I admit, my first couple months I was not bothering to warm up. The warm up in weight training is highly overrated (I never warm up and am always injury free and make great gains) but realized that the two exercises are not synonymous. Besides, the rice sock actually feels good on there.

So, I have been warming up 5 to 10 minutes every time and in many cases, warming "down". The past couple weeks I have been really pushing the daily PE and giving myself full weekend rest (minus the occasional JAI). I won't have any idea of the results for a couple months but so far no noticeable negative ones (except the usual tired-penis on heavy workout days). I am actually enjoying it as well. It does require more time I admit and sometimes have to break up the routine through the day (but I try and keep girth-oriented and stretch-oriented times together) but with the exception of a couple days relying on only a warm up and a 40 minute stretch, I have been close to two hours a day total.

The weights have been a nice addition back in. I feel of all I do (minus maybe a heavy jelq day) the weights give me the most noticeable "soreness" from the workout. I repeat, not in an injured way, but as if the muscle was sore (similar to those days where you have crazy amounts of sex and orgasm three times or so and feel sore). Since I had some nice results with length ten years ago doing it in a half-assed manner, I may make some noticeable gains here. Plus it seems, weights are something even doctors have prescribed for surgical patients in regard to lengthening.

I had a good wire clamp yesterday, where I got it on with a fairly full erection and it stayed rock hard (with a little help from some light stroking) and the head just looked ready to explode. I held it for about 15 minutes or so and then did one more set of five. Sometimes the clamp doesn't get on right and there is little blood flow trapped but occasionally I get it on there right. This was right after 20 minutes of pumping so may be the trick as after you pump, you are pretty swollen.

http://filefap.com/pfiles/59055/PE2.jpg

After my girth workout yesterday (posted below) I kept an all day heavy flaccid hang which actually has made it to this morning. Of course there was 20 minutes of pumping involved as well.

http://filefap.com/pfiles/59057/PE3.jpg

10/20

warm up 10 min
                            Hanging (2 1/2 pounds) 40 minutes
                            Warm down 5 minutes

PM

Warm up 5 minutes
                            Hanging 40 minutes
                            Rotary Stretches 25 minutes
                            Jelq 100 reps

10/21

Warm up 5 minutes
                            Jelq 275 reps
                            Pump 20 minutes
                            Clamp 20 minutes

I have been alternation more girth and more stretch days. Not sure if it really matters, but am giving it a try. Today I will be doing more stretches and hangs with maybe 100 Jelqs thrown in.
                            Squid
                            Last edited by Squid; 10-22-2009, 02:54 PM.
                            8/10/97
                            BPEL 6 3/4''
                            EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                            BPEL 7 1/8"
                            EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                            BPEL 7 1/4"
                            EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                            BPEL 7 1/4+"
                            NPBEL 6.6
                            EG 5 1/4"
                            BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
                            NBEL 6.75
                            EG ?

Long term goal
                            BPEL 8"
                            EG 6

Comment

Tried posting this above but seems to have not worked so will again here.

This is the clamp after a pump and then about 10 minutes in clamp:

http://filefap.com/pfiles/59157/PE2.jpg

This is about an hour after the clamp/jelq workout and pretty much stayed like this the rest of the day:
                              http://filefap.com/pfiles/59158/PE3.jpg

Did some heavy hanging yesterday. Did most of it standing at my computer working which helps with not falling too far behind the work load. The pipe repair clamp has been a great cheap tool. It can be a bit of a trick getting it on at first so you don't pinch your skin too much, but once it is on (I have it on now for a short hanging workout) it feels really good.

10/22

Warm up 7 min
                              Hanging with 2.5 pounds 75 minutes (30x20x25)
                              Rotary stretching 25 minutes

Today will be jelq and girth oriented but I try for at least 20 minutes with the weights on the "girth" days.
                              8/10/97
                              BPEL 6 3/4''
                              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                              BPEL 7 1/8"
                              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                              BPEL 7 1/4"
                              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                              BPEL 7 1/4+"
                              NPBEL 6.6
                              EG 5 1/4"
                              BPFS 7 3/4"

BPEL 7.5
                              NBEL 6.75
                              EG ?

Long term goal
                              BPEL 8"
                              EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X