A Workin Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Workin Progress

First, a huge thanks to Bnip and his Halfway Challenge. Because of him, I received that little push I needed to do this. And to set my first short term goal. Thanks buddy.

To all visitors, I welcome any and all advice, feedback, and encouragement.

I finally did it. A year and a half in, and I started a log. I should have been doing it from the beginning, but hindsight is 20/20. If your new and reading this, stop reading now and go make yours. You won't regret it, I promise you.

I am doing this in an effort to record progress, track what works and what doesn't, and stay motivated and positive. Up top is my positive affirmations that I will read every time I update my log, and look at my progress to keep a good mind set. Below is a back-fill of what I recall from the beginning, coupled with the few notes I did take. Then I think I will update at least weekly, maybe daily. Haven't figured that out yet, but I've done the important part and started typing.

Good luck to you all. Let's make it happen.

Start------Dec '11----6.1"x4.7"
    Current---Sept '13-----7.3"x4.7"
    STG-----Jan '14- -7.4"x4.8"
    LTG -------------------7.5"x5.5"

I will achieve my goals, because I am determined and motivated to do so.
    I will stay safe and injury free because I am patient and informed.
    I will not let obstacles stop me. I will work past them, and use them as knowledge to succeed.
    I will stay positive, focused, and consistent, because that is the correct path.
    Last edited by BigO; 11-05-2013, 05:44 AM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

There you go!

I believe keeping an accurate log can go a long ways to keeping you motivated and keeping you on track to your goals.

Good luck!
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

12/11 through 4/12

6.1x4.7 - 6.7x4.7 (no girth?)
      FSL ? - 6.7

5 mins warm up (rice sock)
      5 mins stretch (30 sec/direction, circles, helis)
      10 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)

And in the beginning, there was...me! I started out on JP90's routine, but couldn't keep count if my life depended on it. So I timed it instead. Started with 15 mins, but quickly found out that was a little too much, and knocked it down to 10 mins. Also tried the V's for a while, but didn't feel like they did anything for me, so I dropped them. Had immediate EQ improvement, and usually felt plumped and worked afterwards. Ahh, the newbie gains are so exciting.

5/12 through 6/12

6.7x4.7 - 6.5x4.7 (still no girth?)
      FSL 6.5-6.6

10 mins warm up (rice sock)
      5-10 mins stretch (30-60 sec/direction, circles, helis)
      10-12 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)

Here is where I got lazy and complacent. I stopped routine measuring, and was just going through the motions. EQ was still good, just not as good. Plumped didn't happen as often, and worked feeling started to fade. I finally measured, and was down .2. A change was needed, and I thought stepping up the times was necessary. So I did, and may have been partially right. At the end I moved to 1 min/direction stretches, and 12 mins of jelqing. The lower measurement got to me a little, but drove me on. The good I pull out of this time, is that I may have partially cemented my gains, and learned something about consistency.

7/12 through 12/12

6.5x4.7 - 7.1x4.7 (girth, where are you?)
      FSL 6.6-6.9

10 mins stretch (60 sec/direction bundled, circles, helis, )
      12-15 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)
      ulis, clamping

Pulled my head out of my cornhole, and focused. Slowed down, really made everything about quality. I didn't measure again for a long time, but this time because I didn't want the loss of size to kill my motivation. I felt plumped and worked again, but not as intense as at first. After a couple months, I started feeling the loss of plump again. So I stepped up the jelqing time to 15 mins, and started using bundled stretches. I threw in some ulis and squeezes here and there, in hopes of helping the lack of girth gains. I also dabbled with clamping. Nothing serious, just experimenting to see if it's for me. And then, BOOM, headshot. Progress. Gains. The world is right again. But, at the end, the holidays and life threw me a curve ball. Must stop for now PE, but we will meet again. Oh yes, we will meet again...

4/22/13 through 7/1/13

6.9x4.7 - 7.1x4.7
      FSL 7.0-7.2

5 mins stretch (60 sec/direction, circles, helis, )
      10 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)

Where the hell does the time go? Is it hanging out with my girth gains in limbo, lol. Just spent this time reconditioning on the JP90. Slight loss was expected, so I didn't sweat it too much. Felt really good to get back into it. Started to slip into old habits towards the middle, and had to re-focus. Slow down, quality over quantity. EQ was up and down (lol) and so was plump and worked feeling. I thought that I could use some info, so I checked the forums here. A few of the members caught my attention, so I started posting. One of the best things I ever did, don't know why I waited so long. Now, I've rented me a little spot next to the water, and I think I'll stay a while...I like it here.
      Last edited by BigO; 08-19-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Wow, that was quick, lol. Thanks Don, it's about time I did it. Better late than never.
        Last edited by BigO; 08-19-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Congratulations workin...today is an important day in your PE journey. Write as often as you can, even if it is just one sentence. The fact that you have a log to keep going will motivate you. You will be able to see trends and plateaus. A log is much more then yourself. It gives others a first hand insight on how you achieved what you have. You are giving back to the community and nothing can replace that feeling. As always...good luck! I am proud of your hard work.
          Bnip
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month July 2013
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Bnip; 08-18-2013, 09:22 PM.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
            Congratulations workin...today is an important day in your PE journey. Write as often as you can, even if it is just once sentence. The fact that you have a log to keep going will motivate you. You will be able to see trends and plateaus. A log is much more then yourself. It gives others a first hand insight on how you achieved what you have. You are giving back to the community and nothing can replace that feeling. As always...good luck! I am proud of your hard work.

Thanks Bnip, it is greatly appreciated. I certainly will keep up with it. The hard part was starting after so long. Now, it's just moving forward.

Comment

7/1/13 through 8/1/13

7.1x4.7 -
              FSL 7.2-7.3

10 mins stretch (60 sec/direction, circles, helis, )
              10- 18 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)

7/12/2013 - Joined Bnip's Halfway Challenge - set STG of +.3 EL / +.1 EG by 1/1/14

Beginning of the month, EQ was still fluctuating, as was plump results post workout. Some days had morning wood, others not. Wife has been very helpful in telling me about night wood . Decided to go ahead and up my times to 10 mins stretching, and 15 for jelqing. I took the fluctuations, and no gains, as a sign of under training. Also considered trying to count reps again for consistency purposes. I tried it for the last two weeks of the month. 250 jelqs (125 reps) timed out to be 18 mins. Started feeling a little worked again, and plump increased, along with a bit more night and morning wood. Maybe I was right about under training, we shall see.
              Last edited by BigO; 08-20-2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

What is it with you Celtic boys, my husband too didn't keep a log, he finally just posted a thread of how he did it but I kept telling him to keep a log, but we all know who the is the Dom in our house. You got it, the stubborn Celt!
                MrsLooking4more
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 08-19-2013, 10:23 PM.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Aye, and we're proud of every bit of it. LOL It all sounds so familiar..the stubborn Celt, the Puerto Rican lady telling him to keep a log....wonder why
                  Last edited by BigO; 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

8/1/13 through 8/16/13

7.1x4.7 -
                    FSL 7.3-

10 mins stretch (60 sec/direction, circles, helis, bundled)
                    18 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq x 250)

Ahh, almost caught up on the log back fill. Finished the 90 day reconditioning, time to get to work. Added back in the bundled stretches. Good results from the step up in time. Better plump and slightly upped EQ. Feeling a little worked around the ligs. Love those bundles. Feeling cautiously optimistic.

Comment

8/16/13 through 8/20/13

7.1x4.7 -
                      FSL 7.3-

5 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)

Last one for catch-up. OK, here's where it gets weird. I made a post here about it, so I'll just paste it from there.

8/16 - "
                      So last night, I get through the warm-up and stretches, and move on to jelqing. Literally 4 minutes (four) into it I am interrupted with a minor emergency that requires my immediate attention. Workout is halted, and I am not able to finish out my 18 minutes.

Weird thing is, I had decent hang in the evening, and crazy wood all night. I woke up this morning, pole vaulted out of bed , and thought, "Really, just 4 minutes?" And this was after a two day break. What's that all about? Anybody have any insight regarding this?"

8/21 - "OK, a quick update on this. After keeping with it for a routine week, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it.

On one hand, using the longer routine has given me results, though fluctuating EQ and M.W./N.W. patterns. Maybe toeing that thin line of under/over training.

On the other hand, this shorter routine has amazing P.I. results. One night I was woken up by the N.W...four times! That's never happened. Another night, as I was falling asleep, there it went, for no reason what so ever. Felt like it stayed there all night. But I wonder if this is just good reactions to under training, and is not intense enough to encourage gains.

Hmmmm..."

That pretty much sums it up.
                      Last edited by BigO; 08-25-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

8/22/13

5 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)

First day of the rest of my log, haha. Rest day yesterday, so no news there. Today, got in an "ok" workout. Felt a little rushed, and don't think I focused enough. Tomorrow is another day, so be it. On a good note, I measured yesterday out of curiosity. I think there's some gains there , but I will have to confirm on a 2 day rest.
                        Last edited by BigO; 08-23-2013, 04:43 AM.

Comment

8/23/13

5 mins jelq (3 sec/jelq)

Much better workout today. Still feeling good results from lowered time. Wife wanted to watch. Who am I to say no.

Comment

Interesting findings. Keep paying attention to your time and manipulating a bit is ok. How did your wife respond after seeing it?
                            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                            The League Of PE Legends
                            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Yes, very interesting. I didn't think a swing that low would have a positive effect still.

The wife loves to watch, and does so as often as privacy allows. She's even helped with a few sessions via visual stimulation. Sort of a win-win. She's not ready to help directly yet, afraid she's going to hurt me by doing it wrong. Afterwards is , well...you know

Comment

Working...
                              X