Reforging my Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reforging my Weapon

Hi all, beginning a log of my already in-progress training. I've really enjoyed reading others' progress logs - such a great combination of inspiration and training tips! I began PE last month (7/27) and have been going at a steady 2 on, 1 off pace since then. Before starting I lurked on the forums for a few weeks, and eventually settled on JonPop’s 90-day routine. My current routine:
    • Warm up (with a very hot towel, 10 minutes)
    • Manual stretches (out, down, up, left out, right out, left, right, out, down, up, reminds me of the Konami code!). Each stretch ends with 20 circle stretches, 10 clockwise and 10 counter.
    • After each stretch helicopter shakes to wake my unit up...
    • 10-11 minutes of wet overhand jelqs (These usually go around 5 seconds a jelq, so I should be getting in at least 100 reps).
    • 10-11 minutes of v-jelqs.
    • Finish with edging, for about 10 minutes or so.
    • Warm down in the shower, sometimes with more hot towel treatment afterward.

Right now the routine takes 50 minutes; I might have to find ways to condense it in the future. My starting stats:

MidFG: 4"
    BPFSL: 6 1/4"
    FL: 3 1/2"
    NBPEL: 5 1/4”
    BPEL: 6"
    MEG: 4 3/4"

Also, I have to give a shout out to Looking4More and MrsLooking4More – once I saw there were fellow BDSM practitioners on here I became more convinced that PE was something worthwhile. One reason I’m doing PE is to use my gains to make my long-term submissive squeal!
    My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Welcome aboard InternalWorker.

Good job on getting informed before you started. Yes, those two are great people, and there's many more here.

Stay safe, and good luck on your journey!
    Last edited by BigO; 08-24-2013, 07:38 PM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the Gym InternalWorker! You will love the support of this community, I am glad to see you informed yourself before starting the routine. If you haven't already read this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne....html#post7662 and make sure to read the safety part. Good luck!

So Excited to have anther BDSM practioner here (there are quite a few of us here), you will find out as you read the posts.
      MrsLooking4more
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2013
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 08-24-2013, 10:09 PM.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome to the Gym InternalWorker.
        Always good to see someone enjoying the BDSM lifestyle. You've come to the right place to get the gains you are after. You know as well as I do that you don't need a bigger unit to make your sub squeal but it definitely can help in that area, LOL! Good luck brother and please ask any question you like. We are always glad to help in any way we can.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome workin_4_it! I can see there's a wonderful supportive vibe on the forums.

I was surprised that on some posts people seemed to jump right into PE with hardly any research - you only get one penis in this life, you'd think people would be cautious. Here's hoping I can stay injury free for the long haul!

Comment

Hello L4M and Mrs, thanks for the kind words! (and Mrs, thanks for the link - great condensed resource there). I love running into D/s and BDSM couples around the net, extra nice to meet some in such an appropriately dick-centric environment...

And yes indeed, there's many ways to get a sub a-squealin' - but I already know the noises she makes from the cane and the Hitachi wand. Will she make different squeaks if I lay into her with a monster unit? A deep philosophical question in need of research

Comment

Training Day 18

10-min warmup
              Stretches (O, D, U, LO, RO, L, R, O, D, U)
              10 minutes jelqing
              10 minutes V-jelqing
              edging (3 times at PONR, about 10 min)
              warmdown

This is the second day of my 2-on set. Yesterday and today I concentrated on slowing the jelqs a bit, trying to feel for the "bulge" that I'm moving around. Still being careful to keep a light grip as so many have advised. Getting a few red spots on the glans, PI's are great. During edging yesterday the ol' boy felt huge, I'm debating whether to measure at the end of this month or at the end of 90 days...

Comment

Rest Day

I've seen a noticeable improvement in flaccid hang the past week, and this is coming from someone who loves tight jeans and used to turtle damn near 50% of the time! I don’t know if the plumpness/hang is due to the PE, or to being more aware of keeping my unit in a good, relaxed position throughout the day…maybe both. Either way, loving it

The red spots from yesterday are mostly faded, and I have a nice fatigued and “worked out” feeling. Lots of morning wood as well - in all, pretty good.

Comment

Training Day 19

warmup
                  stretches (O, D, U, LO, RO, L, R, O, D, U)
                  10 minutes jelqing
                  8 minutes v-jelqing
                  warmdown

I have houseguests staying for a few days, but luckily had some time when everyone was out of the house. Drank a cup of green tea prior to my workout - seemed to really make the jelqs intense! Having an annoying time with my grip for the stretches though. Tried using toilet paper as per some threads, but it didn't work too well. Perhaps I'll try some baby powder tomorrow...

Otherwise the session was great, and I've really begun looking forward to each edging finale!
                  InternalWorker
                  Last edited by InternalWorker; 08-27-2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Training Day 20

warmup
                    stretches (O, D, U, LO, RO, L, R, O, D, U)
                    10 minutes jelqing
                    10 minutes v-jelqing
                    warmdown

Once again had to wait until my girl took our guests out on the town in order to squeeze in my workout. Went a bit gentler with my jelqing grip since I didn't get much sleep last night and have felt a little run down all day. I want to develop the ability to gauge each session to my body's state, and be able to listen to what my unit is trying to tell me.

My houseguests will be leaving tomorrow, and not a moment too soon - my girl is overdue for some attention

Comment

Great routine InternalWorker! Just a question for your stretches. After each stretch, let's say a down stretch, do you do the circle stretches or is it after the entire (O, D, U, LO, RO, L, R, O, D, U)? Thanks. I just wanted to clarify.

Comment

We started out at nearly the same time with nearly the same stats on the same JP90 program! Together we will stick with it and gain like crazy.

e: your BPFSL is longer, which I think is a good sign for you. Good luck, man!
                        Scooter Log:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...k-box-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by an_average_guy View Post
                          Great routine InternalWorker! Just a question for your stretches. After each stretch, let's say a down stretch, do you do the circle stretches or is it after the entire (O, D, U, LO, RO, L, R, O, D, U)? Thanks. I just wanted to clarify.
                          Thanks! I do the circle stretches after each directional stretch, and try to not let up on the pull as I transition from the direction stretch to the circles.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalScooter View Post
                            We started out at nearly the same time with nearly the same stats on the same JP90 program! Together we will stick with it and gain like crazy.

e: your BPFSL is longer, which I think is a good sign for you. Good luck, man!
                            Thanks Rascal - I can see we're both in for the long haul!

Not sure what the BPFSL being longer than my BPEL really means. According to the TGC theory (if I understand it correctly!) this means right now my smooth muscle is limiting my size, and not "filling" the tunica. But then again, I think my EQ is already good, but my BPEL still doesn't hit my BPFSL. We'll see!

Comment

Sounds like you've been reading up, kudos to you. I believe you are going to have great success.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X