Day 25 - Roughly 0.5 inch gain in NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 25 - Roughly 0.5 inch gain in NBPEL

I started using the X4 extender for the first time on Aug 1 and decided to put in the hours and work to make it happen. I extend anywhere from 4-12 hours daily, averaging 8.1 hours, including the 2 days off. I have about 200 hours logged using my X4 extender and only put on 600g-700g of tension, but i will screw the bolts to add more force. In addition, i try to do 100-300 jelqs while taking a hot shower everyday, usually averaging 200 jelqs when my skin starts to get irritated. I did not measure my penis when i first started but my penis has always been around 5" and sometimes under 5" when i had a bigger fat pack. My BPEL before was about 6"-6.2". Today i measured my BPEL to be just under 7" and my NBPEL to be about 5.6"-5.7" (taking into consideration of deviations). This time i used a string to measure rather than a ruler, which could contribute to human error in measuring. My BPSFL has become significantly longer, and my FL has increased about 2 inches, and i say this with confidence. I've always been a grower, but now i'm somewhere between a grower and shower. I think my measurement techniques and measurement inconsistency have most definitely contributed to human error in measurement, but i am positive that i have gained ATLEAST 0.25" in NBPEL, as it is noticeably longer. My GL has remained roughly the same. Also, i started with the 0.5" rods and worked my way up to using 1.5" rods comfortably, and occasionally using 2" rods for short periods of time to add intensity and shock. However, my EQ has gone down and i now find it more difficult to get rock hard erections, but it is still possible. I will be starting school this week, combined with a new job that is very demanding, so it will definitely be a challenge to log in the same amount of hours. However, i can say that i am very excited about seeing gains already, which has further propelled me to work harder and stay dedicated.

Has anyone ever seen gains this quickly, or is it more common than i assume?
    Is there such thing as noobie/beginner gains where the gains come quickly but eventually plateau?
    Does anyone else get irritations on their scrotum? How do i prevent this?
    What are your EL stats and what size rods do you use?
    Should i add more manual exercises?
    Would i still get gains if i decreased the average time using the extender (from 8hours to 5hours)? I ask because i know that it's better to increase the resistance gradually when lifting weights, and if i decrease the average daily time i worry that my gains will come to a halt.
Working...
X