Documenting my Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documenting my Journey

This my first time ever starting a thread for any reason but after reading everyone's post, threads and success stories, I've decided to give it a shot.

Here are my stats:

Flaccid length- 5 in
    Flaccid girth- 4.25

BPEL- 7 in
    MEG- 5 in

LTG- 9inX7in

I'm going to be doing JP's 90 day beginner routine while doing kegels throughout the day everyday. 9/5/2013 was my first day...I will also be doing edging once a day...

here goes nothing...
    Start date 9/4/2013
    NBPEL- 7in.
    MEG- 5 in.

FL- 5in
    FG- 4.25in

NBPFSL- 7.25in

Goal:

NBPEL- 8.5-9in
    Erect girth- 6.5 in.

OKay correction on initial measurement. My EL was done using NBPEL and it was 7in. Also, my LTG for girth is now 6.5 in...7in was a little too ambitious lol.

So here's what I did for today (9/6/2013)

I started off with a ten minute warm-up. I've read that the warm up is the most key part to PE'ing and for getting results so I stepped it up from yesterday. The first day I did the hot towel but today did the cup full of hot water. I prefer the cup of hot water better because its less work and seems to get my penis more hot. Also, I recommend shaving. I shaved before starting my regime and thinking about doing it while being a wooly mammoth down there is unthinkable, especially for warming up, but I digress. So I set thetimer for exactly 10 minutes. I got the water as hot as I could take it. It was so hot that I had to pull it out a few times to get use to it. During the 10 minutes I was doing Kegels. Also, when I didn't feel the heat anymore I moved my penis around a bit to stir up the water so I could start feeling the heat again (if that makes sense).

Right after this I started my stretching. My member was hot to the touch so I know I warmed up enough. For stretching I did left while doing 25 kegels into 10 circle stretches left and 10 right. I repeated this for all 5 directions (left, right, down, up, our front).

Next I did 10 straight minutes of Jelqing. The first day I focused on quantity but today and here on out I will be focusing on quality. I aimed at 5 sec per stroke. I used the generic brand of KY from walmart and it did the trick. ***I have a concern though..while jeqing I notice that my penis skin gets in the way of my jelq feeling right. Is it because I'm not erect enough or what? I didn't want to be too erect but can someone clarify this for me***

I skipped v jelqs today and did big al squeezes. I did 5 for a count of 20 seconds each. Felt good and I like focused on the middle of my shaft for this exercise.

Next I did a few helicopters, which I love doing lol

I then moved to doing ulis. I did at least 5 and held it for about 10 seconds each. I didn't want to go over board with it. I really like this exercise, especially the way it made my penis look and feel. I remember doing this as a young lad.

I ended the session with edging. For some reason im having a hard time getting to the point of climax. I haveto use outside forces to get me there. I'm guessing that's okay bc that's th whole point, to almost cum.

Well, I lied, that wasn't exactly the end...my wife actually came home while I was jelqing..I told her what I planned on doing and she was fine with it...she loves our sex ( I make her cum every time, except for quickies) so she really doesn't care. But when I finished my session I ate a new York strip that she brought home from outback with loaded mashed potatoes and then got a quickie before we went to go pick up our kids. It felt more tight but it could've been all in my head. Anyways, I busted a lot on her stomach which I was surprised about. She actually measured it for me before hand and it got to about 7.25 BPEL.
    so that's was pretty tight.

So anyways, that's what I did today..i will keep you guys posted. I'm really excited about this and having this thread to put my activities is very motivating to keep going so I can keep adding entries. I think I will be able to reach my goals by 2014.
    Start date 9/4/2013
    NBPEL- 7in.
    MEG- 5 in.

FL- 5in
    FG- 4.25in

NBPFSL- 7.25in

Goal:

NBPEL- 8.5-9in
    Erect girth- 6.5 in.

Comment

Okay guys so I missed a few days..decided to do a little bit more today (9/11/13) because of it and this is what I did:

10 minute timed warm-up with a cup of hot water.

I then stretched...I did each direction (left, right, front, down and up) coupled with 25 kegels and 10 turns to the left and 10 turns to the right for each direction. I timed it this time and it took about 6 minutes.

I then wet jelq for 20 minutes instead of 10..for the last 5 minutes I did v jelqs

I then did big al squeezes. I did 5 for 10 seconds each

I then did ulis..this time I did 5 for 25 seconds

I finshed it off with edging. I timed this as well and went for about 5 minutes..I think I prejaculated bc it wasn't a full cum.

I did some more egding a few hours later and lasted about 11 minutes but this time I came. I hate it when that happens.

I was measuring while edging and my NBPEL was almost 7.5..it felt bigger and looked bigger as well.

I did measuring before starting my PE and they measured 5.25 NBPFL and 4 fg...the highest my MEG got was 5in and my BEG was 5.5 in.

I did notice that after the PE session my flaccid hung more, felt heavier and looked fuller. I cant wait to get a few consecutive sessions in to see what happens.
      Start date 9/4/2013
      NBPEL- 7in.
      MEG- 5 in.

FL- 5in
      FG- 4.25in

NBPFSL- 7.25in

Goal:

NBPEL- 8.5-9in
      Erect girth- 6.5 in.

Comment

OKay here is what I did today:

10 minute hot water submersion for 10 minutes..did 100 kegels while warming up

same stretch routine as above but after each direction I did 10 seconds of helicopter..i timed it and I got to 10 minutes for stretching

wet jelq for 10 minutes

wet v jelqs for 5 minutes

ulis 5X20 kegels

big al squeezes 5x10 seconds

edging for 10 minutes AND I DID NOT CUM!! Felt very accomplished afterwards. Also guys, I would suggest controlling your arousal level while you edge. If you know that within the next couple of strokes that you are going to have to stop, kegel and get it under control. I suggest this because I have an issue with banging my wife non-stop and having to stop because of ejaculation. I feel like itll help me in that department coupled with all of the other PE exercises.

For the most part I really feel like PE is working. My flaccid is super plump and hangs gorgeously. Another thing that I noticed and would suggest is don't wear boxer briefs or tightey whiteys. I use to wear boxer briefs and after my first session of PE I felt very restricted. When I went to the bath room it was all compact. Now that I wear boxers, my junk can hang and breath. It also looks nice in bball shorts. You can really see the "print". Other then that, ill be taking a day, maybe two days off depending on how my junk feels.
        Start date 9/4/2013
        NBPEL- 7in.
        MEG- 5 in.

FL- 5in
        FG- 4.25in

NBPFSL- 7.25in

Goal:

NBPEL- 8.5-9in
        Erect girth- 6.5 in.

Comment

I did this yesterday (9-16-2013) but forgot to post

same warm up routine for 10 minutes time

same stretches and it lasted for about 10 minutes (I time my stretches)..threw some helicopters in there

10 minutes wet jelqs

5 minutes wet v-jelqs

ulis 4X25 kegels

big al squeeze 6X10 seconds

I always end with edging. This time when I edged, every time I almost reached the PONR I stopped but just for about 3 seconds then got back to it..I feel like it'll help me to last and over power the urge to cum. I did this for 5 minutes (timed). I always had my first dry orgasm. I had reached the PONR and I just knew I was going to let loose but I did a real tight kegel and held it while squeezing my legs together and nothing came out..My penis went limp a little like it always does after I cum but I started back up and it got right to where it was before. I was a huge accomplishment in that it shows me that I'm gaining more control over my ejaculations. My official measurement day is tomorrow (9-18-2003) so ill post that as well as what I do tonight tomorrow. I'm measuring every 2 weeks. I'll probably take a rest day tomorrow. Im going for the 2 on 1 off schedule.
          Start date 9/4/2013
          NBPEL- 7in.
          MEG- 5 in.

FL- 5in
          FG- 4.25in

NBPFSL- 7.25in

Goal:

NBPEL- 8.5-9in
          Erect girth- 6.5 in.

Comment

Working...
          X