My hanging progression!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hanging progression!

So, got my BIB starters hanger about 10 days ago, and I have been hanging every day since then. This thread is mostly just a way for me to keep track of my gains (which hopefully will come).

I started out at 3 lbs, and have done a total of 50 sets x 20 minutes. Because of privacy issues, its hard for me to have a strict routine. Some days I may only be able to do one set, other days it might be 7-8 sets. So, because of this, I will not do like most people and add sets/weight on a monthly basis, but I will instead count the number of sets.

So, now that I have done 50 sets of 3 lbs, I have added 1 lbs of weight, and now I will do 75 sets of 4 lbs (should take about 20 days).

My BPEL is 19 cm as of today, with a ruler that has a little extra 0.5 cm of empty space before the 0 mark, so my true bpel is probably 19.5 cm, but it feels good to know that I am "at least" 19 cm, nothing less, and probably more ^^

When I have done 75 sets on 4 lbs, I will start doing 100 sets of 5 lbs, before I start with 125 sets of 6 lbs, and so on.

Im going to grow or die trying!

It's been one month, and today my bpel is 19,5 cm. Did I just gain 0,5 cm, or have I somehow made a mistake measuring? I hope not, but as planned I will add some weight. I have been hanging with 4 lbs this month, and now I will start hanging with 6 lbs.

Comment

No changes, still 19.5cm BPEL. Adding 1 kg, starting to hang with 8 lbs.
      photon
      Last edited by photon; 12-02-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

In a short moment of clarity, I figured out that since my penis is kind of cone shaped and my base girth is over 6", I will need to add more weight to be able to stretch it more effectively. BAM 10 lbs here we go. Also, I was thinking about adding hanging to the sides, but that is kind of troublesome. I will just do side stretches manually for now.

Comment

Ok, hanging with 5 kg for 3 weeks has given 0 results. Going to try something new now. I will start warming up before and during sessions with a heat pad, 10 min before starting and 10 min while resting. If possible, I will also have the heatpad on while I hang. I AM GOING TO BE 9 INCHES BPEL FFS!!!!

Comment

How fast are you expecting to grow? Because PE delivers slow gains that add up over time.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by photon View Post
              Ok, hanging with 5 kg for 3 weeks has given 0 results. Going to try something new now. I will start warming up before and during sessions with a heat pad, 10 min before starting and 10 min while resting. If possible, I will also have the heatpad on while I hang. I AM GOING TO BE 9 INCHES BPEL FFS!!!!
              I am adding heat to my hangs while I hang with the LG Hanger. I am hoping to add 1/2 of an inch next year.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                How fast are you expecting to grow? Because PE delivers slow gains that add up over time.
                I was not expecting any miracles, but I was hoping for some small gains at least, to let me know for sure that it works.

Comment

Time to shock the sh1t out of my unit. Adding 5 lbs. Take that!

Comment

Well, that did not do any difference. The only logical explanation I can see is that I am going too light. I guess 15 lbs isn't all that much, especially since my unit is kind of conditioned. Going to start adding 1 lbs every week from now.

Comment

Working...
                    X