Padawan's LG hanger thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padawan's LG hanger thread

Received my hanger yesterday, this will be my new progress log and I'll also be writing my thoughts on the LG hanger. Few quick thoughts on the package and first time use:

Presentation

Very discreet packaging, a plain US mail priority box, labelled as a "medical device." Nothing to indicate what it really is.

Inside the box you get 1 3 pound weight, the dome, pump + tube, spare silicone sleeve, constriction band, 1 roll of nexcare tape, and 1 roll of tender tape. Instructions for use were sent by email. The box has absolutely everything you need to get started, which is very convenient.

First use

Very easy to use, very intuitive. The only real difficulty was getting the dome on, but I wasn't rolling the silicone sleeve all the way onto the dome so that's my fault (it's actually quite durable, I was afraid of breaking it but I don't need to worry about that happening apparently). Wrapping was very easy, but I'd like to find an alternative to the condom that is recommended. This morning I taped the foreskin closed with nexcare tape and then wrapped with tender tape, a mixture of the circumcised and uncircumcised methods, it was far more secure in my opinion.

The hanger itself is insanely comfortable, it's genuinely a revolutionary device. Did 1 hour today in complete comfort, the bib can be quite painful so the LG is a welcome change.

The only criticism I have is the lack of info on pressure ranges, I have never pumped so I have no idea of what's safe or not. At the moment I pump until I'm sure that the hanger is secure, went up to about 6 HG today while hanging 3 pounds for an hour.
    My progress log

04/10/2013

1h @ 3 pounds @ 6 HG
    My progress log

Comment

You've hit the nail on the head with the pressure guidance. It generally has been along the line, "enough to prevent slipping, but not too much (just in case)."

Almost all of it has been developed here at the gym from experience. My wrapping and hanging pressure come from my lessons I learned while conditioning for hanging while using a silicone sleeve found here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...g-pumping.html

Having learned the glans can take much more vacuum than the shaft skin I'm less worried about higher pressure. The most visible side effect is swollen meatus for a couple hours. The biggest risk to the glans is a vacuum blister, which usually happen where the glands are not touching the inside of the chamber and where the wrapping is weak. I've found a very effective way to wrap which is shown here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post728611

If it is a choice between swollen meatus because of a high vacuum or blisters because of a slip, I recommend higher pressure.

I'm currently hanging 9 lbs and my hanging pressure is between 8-9 inHg.
      namsokiek
      Banned
      Last edited by namsokiek; 10-06-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

06/10/2013

1h @ 3 pounds @ 7.5 HG

Hanger is fantastic, so comfortable. I've also nailed the technique for getting it on, finally worked out the easiest way to roll the silicon sleeve up onto the dome
        My progress log

Comment

07/08/2013

1h @ 3 pounds @ 7.5 HG

08/10/2013

1h @ 3 pounds @ 7.5 HG
          My progress log

Comment

09/10/2013

1h @ 3 pounds @ 7.5 HG

I may hang some more tonight if I have the chance.
            My progress log

Comment

10/10/2013

1h @ 3 pounds @ 7.5 HG

Serious vacuum issues today, kept on dropping to 5 HG every 10 minutes, I may have put it on incorrectly. I'm going to look into the teflon tape that everyone is talking about.

6.5h total
              My progress log

Comment

The teflon tape is a must! It should definitely help
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Is there a post somewhere specifying what I need to do exactly with the tape? Where to put it etc.?
                  My progress log

Comment

You just unscrew the quick connect valve from the hanger, wrap teflon tape around the threads and then screw it back in. Plumber's putty would probably work just as well
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                      Is there a post somewhere specifying what I need to do exactly with the tape? Where to put it etc.?
                      video here: How to use teflon tape on your plumbing projects - YouTube

make sure you wrap so the tape is tightened as you screw it back on.

Comment

I put it on mine and it changed the world. I had been pumping up like a donkey to max pressure and it worked but then a few days ago I decided to see if I was leaking air so I put a bit of Teflon tape on mine and all of a sudden it was taking half the pressure and I hung 9 lbs for almost 1 1/2 hours with no need to stop. I was folding laundry and never realized that I was at that amount of time, just happened to look at my phone.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                          You just unscrew the quick connect valve from the hanger, wrap teflon tape around the threads and then screw it back in. Plumber's putty would probably work just as well
                          Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                          video here: How to use teflon tape on your plumbing projects - YouTube

make sure you wrap so the tape is tightened as you screw it back on.
                          Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          I put it on mine and it changed the world. I had been pumping up like a donkey to max pressure and it worked but then a few days ago I decided to see if I was leaking air so I put a bit of Teflon tape on mine and all of a sudden it was taking half the pressure and I hung 9 lbs for almost 1 1/2 hours with no need to stop. I was folding laundry and never realized that I was at that amount of time, just happened to look at my phone.
                          Awesome, thanks guys, I'll order some today
                          My progress log

Comment

11/10/2013

1h @ 3 pounds @ 7.5 HG

Will be taking the weekend off unfortunately, will look to do a few multiple sets next week (morning and evening) in order to make up for it. Going to move up to 2kg on Monday.

7.5h total
                            My progress log

Comment

I've ordered some teflon tape from amazon, it should arrive in a few days

Took the weekend and Monday off, I'll hang some extra sets to make up for the 3h lost. Moved up to 2kg today (was at 3 pounds = 1.36kg), massive difference, but still very comfortable I'll be moving up in 0.5kg increments every week from now on.

15/10/2013

1h @ 2kg @ 7.5 HG
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X