Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurus' Log

Hello everyone,

I thought it's about time to start my PE journey.

Today, I did my first day of the JP's 90 Day Beginner routine. After warming up I did the stretches and Kegels as recommended, even though I had trouble staying flaccid. As for the Jelqs I didn't continue after the first 50 because I noticed already some very tiny red spots on my shaft. I tried to do some V-Jelqs but couldn't get the hang of it. So generally speaking, there's a lot of room for improvement. Let's see how how it's going tomorrow!

I'm 26 years old, currently at 17cm NBPEL and about 12.5cm girth. I'm circumcised and it can take me quite a while to get off during sex.

I'll keep you up to date.

Second day. Stretching went better than yesterday, had to take fewer breaks.
    I had to stop again with the Jelqs at 50 because the red dots came back.

Comment

I was away for a prolonged weekend, couldn't get much PE done.
      Back today with JP's Beginner routine. Had to stop after 30 Jelqs, lots of small red dots appeared. Maybe I put too much pressure on this. It might be a matter of conditioning though, we'll see.

Comment

I had to take a rest day yesterday to recover from the last session because the red dots haven't disappeared. Luckily it was better today, so I could continue. I'm getting slowly used to the stretches. Still struggling with the Jelks though. I stopped again after 30 as I could already spot some small red dots. Even though they weren't as many as last time after 30 Jelks.

Comment

Today, I could increase the amounts of Jelks a little bit. Managed to do 40 Jelks without getting as many red dots as in my very first workouts. Yay. Slowly working my way up. Stretches going well.

Comment

Managed to do 50 Jelks after the stretches. I was very happy as there were no red spots or anything today. Stopped after 50 though because I don't want to overdo it. Still struggling with the V-Jelks, I need to do some more research on this.

Comment

Unfortunately, I currently have more of a day on/day off schedule. At least better than an all day off schedule.
              Today I did 50 Jelqs after the stretches and worked on the V-Jelqs. Did maybe 10 of them properly. I noticed some small red dots on one side after the 50 Jelqs. Should be perfectly recovered when I continue the day after tomorrow.

Comment

Another workout today. After the stretches I did 50 jelqs and 30 V-Jelks. They're getting better.

Comment

Good luck on your gains man

Comment

Thanks Icied11!

Today, I did the same as last workout: Stretches as recommended, 50 Jelqs and 30 V-Jelqs.

Comment

Unfortunately I couldn't find time to do the workouts this weekend. Today I did the stretches, 50 Jelqs and 30 V-Jelqs. I think I'll stay at this amount until I see no red dots or anything afterwards.

Comment

Didn't feel like doing the workout today but did it anyway. Stretches, 50 Jelqs and 30 V-Jelqs. That's pretty much the sweet spot now.

As I'm marking the Jelqs I do in the Jelq for Health thread I noticed that I passed my first 1000 (single) Jelqs today.

Comment

Obviously my penis seems to be very sensitive to the PE workout. Today I had very small red dots all over it after just doing the stretches. Didn't continue with the Jelqs to make them worse.

Comment

Today, I went a bit easier on the stretches after the experience from last session. I added +10 to the Jelqs: 60 Jelqs and 30 V-Jelqs.

Comment

Did 60 Jelqs, 30 V-Jelqs and JP's stretches today. Hopefully I can increase the Jelqs next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X