I may be larger than I thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be larger than I thought

Had an interesting discovery last weekend with my wife. We was talking about the growth I have had over the last 7 years. We got into how much more I wanted to increase. I've had a lot of success and from my measurements I've added 1 1/2" in length and almost 1" in girth. Though out this year I have consistently measured 5 3/4" erect and 5" girth. I try to make sure I'm 100% erect when I measure, but she said I felt bigger than that during sex. So last night she had us stop and she actually measured me. It felt strange to have her do it but she has always been very supportive so I let her. It took a few tries but turns out the longest she was able to get me was 6 1/4" and 5 1/2" mid-girth.

Guess I found a whole new level of erection!!! And she is fine with my continuing, but wants me to work on ways to increase my head and mid-girth but also to try and keep my base girth the same. When she is on top, it gets very tight.

Any suggestions?
    9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Just continue & enjoy it - there is no pressure.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

As long as you train hard and train smart, you will succeed.
      Post #009 out now! (19/01/2014)
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/newbietope2013/

Comment

I myself was pleasantly surprised this morning. While doing the exercises I found a much larger dick than I am normally used to do. A real self confidence booster!
        Enjoy! I plan to.

Comment

congradulations man! thats awesome, Ive had my wife help measure before as well. I like it because she gets to help obtain the erection

Comment

Working...
          X