Getinbig's progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getinbig's progress log

I've been so encouraged by others posting their progress logs, that I decided to commit to posting my own journey to longer and thicker. I will try to regularly post so others might be encouraged by my work in progress. Basically I've been doing JP's 90 day routine since October 21st. That means I've just finished my first three weeks.
    We often read about "conditioning" our penis. That is a real phenomenon. I can feel that my unit is still getting conditioned and used to the routine. This is a rest weekend and I need to rest the little guy. Something that I learned that might help others...I began using a water-based gel that feels very nice when doing my jelqs...but then read in another post that another PEer was using cocoa butter. I found some cocoa butter with Vit E and decided to give it a try. Turns out it is a great idea. It has helped reduce some of the skin tenderness I was feeling. I'd recommend that to any other newbies just starting their routines.
    More to follow...Let's all keep at it and stay in the gym!
    getinbig
    Member of the Month March 2015
    Last edited by getinbig; 09-04-2017, 04:16 AM.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Great job getinbig!

Starting a log is not only beneficial to your own progress, but much like you said, it is also a valuable resource to those that will follow.

From your first post, I believe you are on the right track. Keep up the great work, and post as often as you can.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement workin_4_it...
      With the help of a lot of great people here at the Gym, I think I am on the right track and off to a great start.
      I will try to post often.

This morning was an added rest day as I felt the little guy needed the rest to begin growin...
      I'm looking forward to my session tomorrow. The plan is for 10 minutes warming up with my rice sock followed by slow, deliberate large circle stretches. I try to rub my hand against my stomach. One thing I will do tomorrow is alternate direction with each circle...but still doing a total of 20 circles. The way I do these is to stretch straight out after the helicopter shakes, and then to stretch straight down before beginning my circles. I try to maintain the tug throughout the circle.
      Then I will do three sets of 50 regular wet jelqs alternating with three sets of 30 v jelqs.
      I mostly jelq palm down for the regular wet jelqs, but do some palm up for variety.
      I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil with Vit E, and I highly recommend it. It feels great and when I wet my hands from time to time it is just a great lube.
      My big hope is to have a better erection level tomorrow for my jelqs and to feel pumped enough and good enough to do an extra set at the end.
      Keep posted and I'll let you know...
      BTW, I definitely like the way my unit is hanging...also feels fuller and seems like a longer flaccid hang. I think I've had a newbie girth gain. I'll check that out and post any gain noted tomorrow.
      Keep at it fellow PEers!
      getinbig
      Last edited by getinbig; 09-04-2017, 04:18 AM.
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Well I had a great session this morning in the PE GYM! 480 jelqs as part of my regular JP90 routine. I had much better EQ during the session and could really feel (for the first time) the movement of blood up my shaft during each jelq...which really felt great and was very encouraging. Feeling so good, I did an additional 200 jelqs to finish off...actually felt so good I wanted to continue after the 200...so a total of 680 jelqs to post today!
        This morning I could sense the increase in my girth, though length appeared about the same. There just seemed more substance to my penis, so I decided to measure at the end of my session...

WOW!!! PE WORKS FOR ME!!!
        Check out my new signature which I felt great updating. Thanks to all you other PEers who have been so patient and encouraging to me during this first part of my journey in the land of PE.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Well done Getinbig! keep up the good work
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8 for your ongoing encouragement. You've been a great help through your many posts. I'm keepin at it!
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

congrats man

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                Thanks MrB8 for your ongoing encouragement. You've been a great help through your many posts. I'm keepin at it!
                You are welcome! and thanks
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post

WOW!!! PE WORKS FOR ME!!!
                  Check out my new signature which I felt great updating. Thanks to all you other PEers who have been so patient and encouraging to me during this first part of my journey in the land of PE.
                  Congratulations on the gains Getinbig! I'm so pleased for you.

Comment

Thank you schlittle! Hopefully this is the beginning of wonderful adventure...with lots more gains to be had in the future. I'm going to stick to your recommendation to hang tight with JP's 90 day program before thinking about trying to move on the something like Phallosan...but I might want your help with that once I've got the proper conditioning "under my belt"
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Hey guys. Thought I'd post another update...
                      Still a newbie to be sure, but getting a much better "handle" (pun intended) on my jelqing technique. I can sense the milking effect with each stroke. As I place the second hand at the base of my shaft, I apply a squeeze each time and can feel the blood pushing my other hand forward to the glans. It feels great by the way...
                      I am sure that what I am doing now will be much more effective down the road than what I was doing during my first 2 to 3 weeks.
                      Reading the forum threads has definitely been a big help for me.
                      I certainly want to avoid over-training, so I added a third rest day this past Monday. It paid off as my PIs are very good, and I think I am seeing improving EQ as well.
                      As far as my new jelqing technique, it certainly slows me down a little bit. This morning I stretched slowly with good tug throughout for 15 minutes, and my jelqing session was 35 minutes!
                      I am not trying to get aggressive with the jelqs as I don't want to overtrain, but I am striving to do each jelq exactly as described here on the forum.
                      Thanks again to all who are providing advice either directly or indirectly and helping me along on my PE journey.
                      Still "pumped" on my posting of my newbie gains.
                      Don't forget my tip about using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil with Vit E!
                      Keepin at it and gettin big!
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

PIs and EQ are your guide

Practice makes perfect, you are doing well perfecting your technique.

Comment

This morning my stretches lasted 20 minutes, done very slowly maintaining good tug throughout. My wet jelqs and v jelqs lasted 40 minutes and felt great. Much better EQ and had to actually stop a few times because it was feeling too good and got close to PONR. Fortunately reverse kegels took care of that, but didn't think I could hold off if I tried for 650, so stopped at 550.
                          I'm looking forward to tomorrow's session already and hope to make it to 650. But I think my stretches are coming along much better. I'm able to hold and stretch much better with less tendency to get sore from where I'm holding. My jelqing technique improvements have been the high point of my PE this week.
                          I'm loving my new jelqing experience and think it will be much more effective for me. I think it really has to do with my improved EQ during jelqing as well as how I am using the OK grip at the base before releasing the top hand. As I squeeze the bottom hand, the movement of blood in the shaft actually pushes the top hand forward and toward the glans. Definitely a cool sensation...and feeling the blood move is like great feedback during each jelq. I'm loving it.

Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Another great morning session. I am so glad I've started PE. Can't get over the improvement in EQ I'm experiencing. In the past I thought I might have ED issues. Boy is that gone! Edged last night for over 30 minutes with great EQ and woke up hard this morning. Had to stop a bunch of times this morning during my wet jelqs...it just feels too good when I'm more erect. I was actually concerned about being too erect, so slowed down.
                            I could only do 600 jelqs this morning, but again my stretches were slow and felt good. Jelqs are amazing now, feeling the blood being pushed forward each time I place my second hand at the base of my shaft and apply the OK grip. The blood actually pushes my other hand forward toward the glans.
                            Hope some of this helps others. I'm 4+ "pumped" and encouraged.
                            Have a great day!
                            getinbig
                            Last edited by getinbig; 11-16-2013, 06:56 AM. Reason: typo
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

OK fellow PEers, I've had two days of rest and am looking forward to my session tomorrow morning. Hoping for great EQ and continued great jelqing sessions. I used Carson's to get rid of unwanted pubic hair down there, following Namso's recommendations. Worked like a charm and I'm looking forward to seeing if jelqing goes better without the fuzz.
                              I'll let you all know how it goes...
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X