Ask About Kegel,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask About Kegel,

Hello,im a new member here,but i found this site 3 months ago,all of the exercises are really good,I was able to increase my girth in just 3 months,but i have my problem about how to do kegel exercise,,now i want to ask if what does contract mean?,,how to do a contraction? do i need to use my hand to contract my pc muscle??,,,and when i search about it,i found that there is another way to do kegel,one i have read is to put the finger inside my anus,is this true???please answer my questions,im sorry for my bad english,,i don't know english well..please understand..THANKS AND MORE POWER TO PEGYM.

Originally posted by peaddict View Post
    Hello,im a new member here,but i found this site 3 months ago,all of the exercises are really good,I was able to increase my girth in just 3 months,but i have my problem about how to do kegel exercise,,now i want to ask if what does contract mean?,,how to do a contraction? do i need to use my hand to contract my pc muscle??,,,and when i search about it,i found that there is another way to do kegel,one i have read is to put the finger inside my anus,is this true???please answer my questions,im sorry for my bad english,,i don't know english well..please understand..THANKS AND MORE POWER TO PEGYM.
    You contract kegel muscle like you contract bicep or any other muscle.

Comment

contract means just like stopping my pee?

Comment

yes, but you can do it without pee! easy

Comment

do i need to use my hand to contract my pc muscle??,,

Comment

Why would you need your hand ? Do you need your hand to contract your leg muscle?
            No.

Comment

Ok,But,What does it feel when contracting my pc muscle???,,,can i take other penile exercise when i am doing a kegel?

Comment

Like it does when you stop your piss, only you are isolating it.

Comment

Working...
                X