MoverShaker Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoverShaker Success

I started JP's 90-Day on Aug 1 and have been doing the same routine since then with some uli's, suicide jelqs, and bundled stretches thrown in. I normally stretch in the morning, during the day if I can sneak a little in, and then stretch with jelq's in the evenings. I stuck with 5 days on and 2 days off until last week when I changed and am now doing 3 days on and 1 day off.

Starting:
    NBPEL: 4 3/4"
    BPEL: 4 15/16"
    EG: No method to measure except measuring width with a ruler, 1 1/4"

At 90 days:
    NBPEL: Somewhere around 5 1/4" - 5 3/8"
    BPEL: 5 5/8"
    EG: No method to measure except measuring width with a ruler, 1 1/3" at base
    FL: 3 1/4" - 3 1/2"

I'm now in my 16th week:
    NBPEL: 5 5/8"
    BPEL: 5 13/16"
    EG: No method to measure except measuring width with a ruler, 1 1/3" entire shaft

I've seen no change in flaccid length or width, so I believe I'm facing the reality of being a grower and not a shower. Nevertheless for the last several weeks I'm growing at the rate of 1/16" every week. Once I reached 5 1/2" I was so excited at the prospect of looking forward to 6" but for the first time I'm looking at beyond that hopefully in the not so distant future.

I'm very happy with the results, this Forum and the education I continue to receive is priceless. Thank You to All!

Good to hear man, nice gains also. I've seen some positive results already from doing the JP 90, EQ has increased, and some length gains, not much in girth, but my flaccid is definitely longer, and plumper. Also a grower here, but if my flaccid keeps growing might move into the shower market one day.

Keep it up!!! I'm also very motivated with PE now, at first I was a skeptic, now i'm a true believer.

~Abe
    Starting Date: 10/23/13
    BPEL: 5.5
    EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
    BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
    EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
    BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

That is awesome. Great growing! Hey to measure the girth just grab a string, shoe lace or anything you can wrap around it and get a good exact spot and lay that on the ruler. I do this 2 times and average it out.

Also there are a few things you can do to help with the flaccid length like traction wrap, i do this after a PE warm down. I havent measured yet but can tell a differences.

Good job and happy growing.
      (14 month break)02-20-2015 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG 5.0
      01-03-2014 BPEL= 6 1/4 EMG=5.5
      11-16-2013 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG=5.0

Short term goal
      BPEL-6.5
      EMG 5.5

GOAL
      BPEL 7.5
      EMG 6.0

Comment

Thanks CaptAbe. Funny how you mention the shower market, to be honest I'm doing this for 2 reasons. First, obviously for personal reasons like all of us here, but second - my Dad is hung like a fucking mastodon and I didn't get any of it. His body is physically bigger and stronger, and has large hands and fingers - I joke that I must not be his real son. Perhaps one day I'll be a Mastodon too ...

Hey Ski - Thanks for the girth measuring tip. I thought of that too but I guess I've just been too lazy, I'll get to it one of these days. I'll also check out the Traction Wrap, at this point I'm not sure what it is but I'll post here when I have more gains to report.

Comment

Congrats, that is some good growing.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Haha, atta boy! Congradualtions.

Print this out and use it to measure your girth. http://www.vendian.org/mncharity/dir...ruler_foot.pdf

Uncheck option fit to page or it will be the wrong size.

Comment

Thanks Danster579, I happened to be at a Target store and found a flexible tape measure so I'm good. Now that I'm in my 17th week, here's what I measured:

BPEL: 5 7/8"
              EG: 4 1/4"

Another 1/16th inch in a week. This tells me that the length gaining is easy for me at this stage, however I'm smaller than I thought with the erect girth. Since I'm still following JP's 90 day routine with some other exercises thrown in, does anybody have suggestions to improve girth? I'm not expecting my girth to grow as quickly as length, however it's now on my mind.

Comment

Working...
              X