No announcement yet.

Is a little privacy so much to ask for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a little privacy so much to ask for?

Hey everyone. I think some of you have also experienced this thing, but Im gonna say it anyway. I was just in a GREAT PE session, just finished jelquing, was preparing for edging. And then suddently phone rang. I decided not to answer, because I once was interrupted like this before and my whole PE was destroyed. But now when the phone rang again, I decided to pick it and I did a good thing because it was important. I just wrapped a towel around my penis and was talking for like 30 seconds in a cold room. When I came back to bathroom, my penis was a lot smaller, EVEN SMALLER then BEFORE the PE session. Then phone rang again...I went there again with just towel around it, and was talking for maybe a minute...when I came back to bathroom, my penis was really looking terrible. Before I was interrupted during this PE session my penis felt amazing. Long, big, thick, full of meat and blood, just great, I wanted to finsih with edging and warmdown. But when I came back from those 2 phone calls, it was so SMALL, I couldnt even get it up, I was SO ANGRY, so DAMN angry!

My question is this: Is my whole todays PE session destroyed because of this? And what if something like this happens again? What should I do then? Do you have similar experiences? What did you do or what would you do in situation like this?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Don't worry, all is not lost. Sometimes after some good PE you will turtle.

Just resume tomorrow. When I can't finish I will do some light stretches throughout the day.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thank you BigO, Im gonna try that.
      READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Working...
      X