• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinney's Phallosan progress log

11/27/13 Week1

Starting States
    BPFSL- 7 3/4
    BPEL- 7 1/4

Received PF on the 26th and went thought the box and inspected everything. I read the manual and it seemed pretty easy ( I use to wear a Penimaster pro which is similar when it comes to a vacuum type extender) so it's really not that difficult. I wore it for one hour just to get the feel of it and I must say its comfortable. The only thing is I have to pull the buckle almost all the way towards the foam to get in the low green tension I have like maybe 3-4 inches and then I'm touching the strap that holds the foam ring, my point is I'm a medium build about a 30 inch waist and I found that odd. I might have to shorten the belt but I'll wait and talk with Julian before I do that.

11/28/13
    Im posting this today since I didn't get a chance yesterday I was able to wear the PM for 8 hrs I took off once to pee, very comfortable the only thing is that the bell kinda digs in your skin a bit, I might have to put a piece of soft cloth under it other than that it's awesome!
    Skinny_Rattler
    Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 03-12-2014, 08:36 PM.
    Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

11/29/13 Week 1

Warmed up for 10 mins did my stretches then pumped for 20mins @ 3hg spiked it once to 5 hg.

Extended for 5 hrs before I went to bed after today I'm going to start extending at least 10-15 hrs a day and the maybe another 3-4 hrs at night while I'm sleeping. I'm going to constantly keep checking on my guy throughout the night just make sure things are ok.
    Skinny_Rattler
    Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-02-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

11/30/13 Week 1

Extended 8hrs today.
      Skinny_Rattler
      Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-02-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

12/1/13 Week1

Extended for 14hrs straight I only took it off to pee which takes me about five minutes I'm starting to get faster as I practice taking it off and putting it back on.
        Skinny_Rattler
        Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-02-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

12/2/13 Week1

Extended for 15hrs occasionally alternating sides stayed in the low green tension.
          Skinny_Rattler
          Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-03-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

12/3/13 Week1

Extended 12hrs today it was pretty hot outside today and I did not have any problems with it on at work. I work in construction (painter) so I'm pretty active and I must say this extender is very comfortable I constantly keep checking on it and no worries.

Pumped later today for 30mins @ 3hg.

Comment

12/4/13 Week1

Extended for 15 hrs everything went well today while wearing it at work. I had to switch sides a couple of times due to my skin getting irritated after being on one side for awhile other than that it's awesome.

Comment

12/5/13 Week1

Extended for 13hrs today it was pretty hot outside so I wanted to see if sweating would cause any slippage and no everything was good. I'm starting to get use to wearing this at work.

Comment

12/6/13 Week1

Off today and this is the end of week one. Overall week review-the first two days I got some red dots which were not bad I was still able to extend. At work this extender was very comfortable once I got use to it I did not have any problems at all. I took off the 1st hour the first day that I extended because of the bathroom breaks for the whole week 5 mins here 2 mins there it adds up and I want dedicated hours so that my hours are true and accurate when I go to measure at the 1000 hr mark. Also another problem I had was the belt it was a little to big, I'm a 30in waist and when I increased the tension I was maxed out ( buckle was all the way by the foam) so I called and talked to Julian and he sent me a smaller belt that was 20 centimeters shorter. This fixed the problem now I have plenty of room to adjust the buckle without maxing out.

Total hours for the first week 90hrs
                  Skinny_Rattler
                  Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-11-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

12/7/13 Week2

Extended for 16.5 hrs
                    Skinny_Rattler
                    Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-14-2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

12/8/13 Week2

Extended for 16.5 hrs today, still going good a little bit of discoloring more of a lighter color on my gland might be due to the pressure overall everything is ok.
                      Skinny_Rattler
                      Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-09-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

12/9/13 Week2

Extended for 14hrs I might try to leave it on while I sleep for a couple of hours just to see how it feels.

Warmed up earlier and did some circle stretches and bundle stretches then jelqed for 10 mins then pumped for 20 mins @ 3hg.

Comment

12/10/13 Week2

Extended for 14.5 hrs today my condom ripped I'm not sure what caused this becuz I always use baby powder and I'm very careful when stretching it oh Well I replaced it and started extending again.

Warmed up for 10 mins and did my circle stretches and bundle stretches ten jelqed for 10 mins. I pumped afterwards for 40mins @ 3hg then for then for the last 10 mins it was 5hg.
                          Skinny_Rattler
                          Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-14-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Hey man I thought you started with the phallosan way before the end of November?
                            JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by coltjustice View Post
                              Hey man I thought you started with the phallosan way before the end of November?
                              Nope i was waiting for my PF to arrive that's why I started late but I'm putting in some good hours. Did you ever sell your PMP?

Comment

Working...
                              X