It begins: Scott G's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It begins: Scott G's Log

First time was about a 1/2 hour ago. Not sure if it was typical or not, will leave that up to y'all to decide. I warmed up with a wash cloth and a bowl of hot water. I might progress to another method, but for the time being I have to be careful not to alert the other members of my household. However, shortly into it, I needed to masturbate and ejaculate because full fledged erections were too problematic. It's not my penis' fault, it's doing what I trained it to do for 27 years. It served as additional warmup; with that bit of business out of the way, I was free to Jelq to my hearts content since getting erect was the last thing my penis wanted after ejaculating. I did about 6 or 7 minutes of wet Jelqs and about 3 minutes of V Jelqs. At this point I'm not bothering with counting reps, initially I want to stay focused and concentrate on form. My penis let me know when it had enough anyway, I felt a little bit of pain around the base of the shaft, not major. I hopped in the shower for a long hot cooldown (an oxymoron?). It felt wonderful and the pain disappeared after a short time. My penis really felt heavier than it normally would following an ejaculation.

As far as my measurements, still learning all the terminology, but I'm generally at 3 1/2 flaccid and 5 1/2 erect, both measured from the pubic bone. I'd like to add two inches to both.

Scott
    Conditioning Program Nov/Dec 09 (Exercised no more than once per week)
    Began: NBPEL 5.50 BPEL 6.25 GIRTH 4.50
    3 Mo Goal: NBPEL 6.50 BPEL 7.25 GIRTH 5.00
    6-12 Mo Goal: NBPEL 7.50 BPEL 8.25 GIRTH 6.00
    Current (but not cemented): NBPEL 5.75 BPEL 6.50

Welcome to the Gym,
    That discomfort or soreness is typical as your ligs and muscles in that area are stretched Scott. It should be much better afte you condition for a while.

Good Luck!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Decided to backtrack a little

So far I've been all over this forum and website, but I'm still unsure about what I need to know vs. what is irrelevant, basically I need a more methodical approach. I've ordered the book. And I plan on getting everything I need in advance so I can avoid sneaking around the house for it: heating pad, tape measure, wet wipes for clean up, baby oil, towels, etc. Start date is set for Sunday, 10/11.

Comment

I find that listening to the advice and posts of the peole with a lot of Rep Points is very beneficial, these guys really know their stuff. Good luck man
        26/04/09

BPEL 6"
        EG (mid) 4.75"
        EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
        EG ( mid) 5"
        EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
        2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Five week program: Beginning Week 3

Just wanted to report in, I've had some surprising developments. I have been doing Kegels religiously and now have amazing EQ in a relatively short period of time. I also use lube while masturbating, allowing me to jerk it with longer strokes; both have resulted in an extra 1/2 inch that I never knew I had. BPEL is now at 6 1/8. I think the Jelqing has helped too, but I really think these initial gains are due to Kegels, so keep doin em guys, everthing is amazing right now: EQ, orgasm intensity, shooting distance, etc. Even my GF stared in amazement the day I shot over her head.

I'm also "thinking big". There's very little literature on it that I have seen, but the theory is based on self-hypnosis or auto-suggestion. If we constantly picture ourselves already having the perfect penis, our bodies will respond by growing it.

One last note: I do all PE in the shower mainly due to time constraints. I warmup n stretch in shower itself, then I sit on edge of tub for Jelq n cooldown. Cleanup is easy. Much better this way. I don't feel like I have to sneak around the rest of my household. My body also doesn't associate the bathroom with sexual activity, keeping erections from getting out of hand.

Scott

Comment

Get started on this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

I'm glad you've already noticed some gains. That's great for you.

Make sure you take your recovery days seriously. Dont exercise on off days!
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
            X