The Road To 6 inches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Road To 6 inches.

I did a log here about two years ago, saw minor gains, and eventually stopped because of laziness.

So Im back and this time I am NOT STOPPING until I hit 6 inches bpel.

I dont have a set routine yet, for starters just gonna stretch and jelq beginner style 3-5 days a week.

Just did some stretching then light jelqs for a few minutes followed by a nice edging sesh with amazing EQ, felt so good to be that hard.

Here are my stats from last time I started, I will re measure and update if necessary.

nbpel: 5.25"
    bpel: 5.5"
    mseg: 4.875
    beg: 5"

My last log.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...est-gains.html

Please comment or just say hi.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

I wont be updating this too often, last log did after every session and it got to be too much.

My routine right now is pretty much 2 rounds of 30sec stretches all directions with rotating stretches as well. Then jelqing for 3-5 minutes. I will be measuring about every 2 weeks.

Current stats are confirmed as give/take BPEL 5.5 and MEG 4.75. So 6x5 is the current goal.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8

Comment

Hey SuperDude,

I do believe you can reach your goal and even exceed it, provided you stay consistent this time and I highly recommend you follow a beginners routine, if you don't want it as intense as JP90, you can go for Remek's or PESG's

It won't hurt to reread the starters thread, I do every now and then for safety

Good luck.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Superdude,
        Hi and welcome back. I quit a couple years ago too. Over 4 months in to it this time and very focused on getting to where I have always wanted to be. There is an excellent possibility we would already have reached our goals and then some if we never quit in the first place. Looks like you have a nice conditioning routine there to get you back in shape. Now get that out of the way and get some weight hanging so you can reach that goal. My renewbie gains have netted about .125"/month. I think your goal is realistic and achievable in a relatively short amount of time

Comment

Welcome back dude and all the best never to late to start again you will reach your goals easy with that mind set good luck and keep us posted when you reach your goal
          Start Stats
          27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
          5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
          Current stats

6.9 BPEL
          5.4 MEG

Year Goal
          7.0 BPEL
          5.5 MSEG

Comment

Hey man! Just go for it and reach your goal!
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Finally got around to measuring, as you can see Im not one of those guys who likes measuring all the time. i think it was a good day or something because i got some nice numbers.

BPEL: 5 7/8"
              nbpel: 5 3/8"
              mseg: 4 3/4"
              beg: 5.5"

So i am increased everywhere except mseg. It is hard to get consistently accurate numbers on girth imo, so I'll have to see where this goes.

Right now my main routine has been stretching all directions good holds 30-60 seconds, with rotational cranking stretches too. I also stretch every time I go pee. i have done some jelqing but for now I will only do it a few times a week. I want to get some length first before girth.

Comment

Good job man...Looks like you are darn near cracking your 6" goal!
                Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Took another measurement this morning.

BPEL: 6"
                  MEG: 5 7/8"

Im sure some of it is slightly better EQ, although I started with pretty good EQ to begin with.

So I have somewhat hit my initial goal.

Mainly I have been doing manual stretches then jelqing for 5 minutes or so.

Going to keep going and try to hit a 6.5x5.25 next goal.

Comment

Took measurements today.

BPEL: 6"
                    NBPEL: 5.5"
                    MEG 4 7/8"
                    BEG 5.25"

So Im pretty much stuck where I was last time.

I think I will increase my stretching time, my EQ is very good. Is it necessary to jelq 4-5 times a week? Right now I want to get my NBPEL to 6", so I am mainly concerned with length.

Comment

Im back. Have sporadically jelqed since 2014 mainly to keep my 10/10 eq.

New Goals
                      - Keep at it for 12+ months
                      - 6" NBPEL
                      - 5" MEG

I will tweak workout as needed but for now its the following. I will be shooting for 4-5 days a week.

- Stretch all directions in shower 30 sec each with rotationals as well.
                      - Jelq 7-10 min.

I probably wont update too often but I at least will keep progress here. Might measure in the next few days or just wait till 1 month mark idk.

Comment

Ok decided to have a starting point.

Seems I am right about where I was in the first post of this log. EQ was very good during this measurement. I have always had good eq and when I jelq regularly I get awesome EQ. Measuring NBPEL is annoying as its hard to know where is best to go from. I measure length stats standing up and NBPEL I just barely touched the fat pad area above penis.

bpel 5 3/4
                        BPFSL 5 1/2
                        nbpel 5 1/4
                        beg 4 7/8
                        meg 4 3/4
                        nbpfl: 3 - 3 1/4
                        mfg: 3.75 - 4"

edit: added flaccid measurements to keep track of that. listed them as fluctuations.
                        SuperDude
                        Last edited by SuperDude; 07-23-2016, 06:33 PM. Reason: add flaccids

Comment

Did a little reading up on TGC theory which I forgot about. I am one of the rare ones with a shorter BPFSL than BPEL. So I am retooling the routine for now to focus on length/tunica and cutting jelqing down a little bit.

Still 2 on 1 off, the last two days have been good.

warmup
                          60 sec stretch all directions and rotational. One extra 60 sec for straight out.
                          5-7 min jelqing with V-Jelq mixed in.
                          Piss pulls everytime I go pee.

Comment

Be encouraged then discouraged! PE is a marathon, not a sprint! Keep on keepin' on!
                            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                              Be encouraged then discouraged! PE is a marathon, not a sprint! Keep on keepin' on!
                              Thank you. I am determined to hit my goals this time.

All PIs good lately, havent missed a workout. Been doing washcloth warmup in shower and then quick warmdown the same way.

Comment

Working...
                              X