Becoming big - The Journey of The Next Big Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming big - The Journey of The Next Big Thing

Hey everyone. After a long time I decided to start a progress log since its probably the best way to improve in PE, with the help of your experience and feedback.

Here is my story:
    I joined here in August 2012. I was doing my own routine which consisted of jelqs and stretches. I was a total noob back then. I didnt warmdown nor warmdown properly. I was doing too much and therefore I saw only some temporary gains. It was mainly flacid length increase, EQ improvement, big veins and stretched skin. I did that routine for a month and then I stopped with PE. After few months I started again but I was not PEing on regular basic. It was on and off, inconsistent. I saw very little gains. Little bit off flaccid length but mainly just big veins. At one point it seemed to me that the only thing I was gaining are veins. They were getting bigger and also new ones getting vissible and coming out. At times it scared me a little bit. After maybe 2 months of inconsistent PEing I stopped because I thought that I am one of those "people who see little to no gains from PE (as it was said few times in this forum, that there are people who barely react to PE)". So I saw no future in doing it.

But I decided to not give up and start again. I returned to PE with a serious and determined mindset in May 2013. I started with JPs beginner routine. I did it for 3 months. I saw some smaller gains. Mainly EQ improvement and some flaccid. I think it helped me mainly to re-condition my penis to handle upcoming PE sessions.
    Then after that, I started doing kingspole's beginner to advanced routine. But it was too much for me. I lost gains. I think the most critical thigns for me were - ejaculating after each session and cooldown instead of warmdown. I took a 2 week break from PE.
    When I started again, I adjusted that routine and did it for 3 months. It was good this time. The only things I adjusted were - not ejaculating after each edging which followed each PE session and warmup and warmdown instead of cooldown. Also I split my stretches into 2 sets. I gained some flaccid length and little erect length.

After that I started with my first girth routine. It consisted of basic stretches and basic jelqs. Jelqs were split into 2 sets and after each set I did some horsesqueezes. After each PE session I did edging for 10-20 minutes without ejaculation. Also I did edging for 20-40 minutes on off day, once per week or two weeks (and with ejaculation in the end).
    This routine has worked GREAT for me! I was noticing girth increase after first 2 weeks. I gained in both flaccid length and girth. Also my erect girth looks better. When semi flaccid, my penis just looks more "meaty".

I finished this routine and Im gonna take a week off now. Then Im gonna start with my length routine and stay with it for next 3 months. My goal during this routine is to gain at least 1/2 inch in flaccid length and also at least the same in erect length. I believe I can do it.

Here are my stats:

Starting:
    BPEL 12,5 -13 cm
    BPFL 5 cm
    Erect girth - I dont remember this well, but I think it was about 11 cm

Current:
    BPEL 14 -14,5 cm
    BPFL 6 - 9 cm (it depends on temperature)
    Erect girth
    - around the base of head 11 cm
    - around the mid section 12 cm
    - around the base 12,5 cm

My final goal:
    BPEL 20 cm
    BPFL 13 cm
    Erect girth 15 -17 cm (Im not sure yet, I dont know which one is still pleasurable for women and which one is already painful)

I am very focused and I really believe I can achieve my final goal. I will post here the first session of my length routine when I do it. It will be probably the week following next week. Im probably gonna do edging on Monday and take a week off afterwards. So maybe following Monday I will start.
    I canīt wait for this journey to my dream size and you all accompanying me on the way.
    The Next Big Thing
    Last edited by The Next Big Thing; 01-10-2014, 06:26 AM.
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Sunday, January 5th 2014
    Length routine - PE session 1

Warmup 10 minutes
    Basic stretches (left, right, up, out, down) , each one 40 seconds and after each one I did circular stretches to both sides, left and right
    Lambda jelqs (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 15 reps , 3 seconds each
    V jelqs 15 reps, 3 seconds each
    Kegels 20 reps
    Reverse kegels 20 reps
    Circular stretch to both sides only 1 time, but the circular stretch lasted for 20 seconds to each individual side
    Edging 10 minutes ...
    ...I was going to warmdown already and I was interrupted, I had to finish and put clothes on. But I managed to go to shower and I warmed my a bit shrinked penis. I made an erection and edged for maybe 2 minutes. I warmed down with warm water and massaged my semi flaccid penis a little bit, until it got flacid. My flacid was looking very good after this.
    I thought my PE session was ruined once again by interruption, but I managed to save it somehow, hopefully. So this was my first session.

QUESTION:

Im planning to increase streching time and also add another set of all those basic stretches. Also I would like to incorporate A stretch BUT Im not sure, Im worried it will cause a curve in my penis.
    Also , do you think those jelqs are enough to cement my girth gains while focusing on length now?
    Please, if you have any suggestions or thoughts just tell me. I would be really thankfull.
    The Next Big Thing
    Last edited by The Next Big Thing; 01-23-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Tuesday, January 7th 2014
      Length routine - PE session 2

Warmup 10 minutes

2 sets of Basic stretches (left, right, up, out, down) , each one 40 seconds and after each one I did circular stretches to both sides, left and right
      Lambda jelqs (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 15 reps , 7-8 seconds each
      V jelqs 15 reps, 7-8 seconds each
      Kegels 20 reps
      Reverse kegels 20 reps
      Circular stretch to both sides only 1 time, but the circular stretch lasted for 20 seconds to each individual side
      Edging 10 minutes
      Warmdown 5 minutes

QUESTION:
      I get good length in this workout but my girth seems not that big as when I was doing girth routine awhile ago. Is this normal? Or should I do more girth work in this length routine I do now?
      The Next Big Thing
      Last edited by The Next Big Thing; 01-23-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Thursday, January 9th 2014
        Length routine - PE session 3

Warmup 10 minutes

2 sets of Basic stretches (left, right, up, out, down) , each one 40 seconds and after each one I did circular stretches to both sides, left and right
        Lambda jelqs (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 15 reps , 7-8 seconds each
        Kegels 20 reps
        Reverse kegels 20 reps
        Edging 15 minutes
        Warmdown 5 minutes

After the basic stretches I had amazing flaccid length. When I bonepressed it could be maybe 5 inches. If I could have that flaccid length permanent that would be awesome.
        Overall, I think this was one of my best PE sessions. I felt really relaxed and my penis was responding well to everything.
        The Next Big Thing
        Last edited by The Next Big Thing; 01-10-2014, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Friday, January 10th 2014
          Length routine - PE session 4

Warmup 10 minutes

Kegels 20 reps
          Reverse kegels 20 reps
          Edging 15 minutes
          Warmdown 5 minutes

At the beginnig of edging I felt like my erection is not that rock hard as during my girth routine a while ago. But after few minutes it was ok. I also noticed my resiliency to stimulation is bigger, in other words - my endurance.
          The Next Big Thing
          Last edited by The Next Big Thing; 01-10-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Sunday, January 12th 2014
            Edging session 1

I edged for 40 minutes and finished with double orgasm. Wow.
            I also performed few squeezes and jelqs during edging.
            I did one thing, I dont know what the name of it is, I dont even know if it has a name...
            ...basically, I grabbed based of my penis with OK grip (when erect), I holded it for 1 minute, then still holding the OK grip I formed another OK grip right on top of the first one and I slighted the upper grip up, towards the head of my penis, like a jelq....then I stopped right at the base of the head and helt it there. So 1 OK grip was at base still and one at the base of head...I held it there for maybe 10 seconds and then released the upper grip and finished with a stroke/jelq with the original first grip at the base.

Overall a good edging session, especially considering the fact that I really didnt feel like doing it.

Comment

Monday, January 13th 2014
              Length routine - PE session 5

Warmup 10 minutes

2 sets of Basic stretches (left, right, up, out, down) , each one 40 seconds (except left and right which were 45 seconds) and after each one I did circular stretches to both sides, left and right
              Lambda jelqs (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 18 reps, 7-8 seconds each
              V jelqs 18 reps, 7-8 seconds each
              Kegels 20 reps
              Reverse kegels 20 reps
              Edging 10 minutes
              Warmdown 5 minutes

Comment

Wednesday, January 15th 2014
                Length routine - PE session 6

Warmup 10 minutes

2 sets of Basic stretches (left, right, up, out, down) , each one 45 seconds (except downwards which was 40 seconds) and after each one I did circular stretches to both sides, left and right
                Lambda jelqs (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 18 reps, 7-8 seconds each
                Kegels 20 reps
                Reverse kegels 20 reps
                Edging 10 minutes
                Warmdown 5 minutes

Comment

Friday, January 17th 2014
                  Length routine - PE session 7

Warmup 10 minutes

2 sets of Basic stretches (left, right, up, out, down) , each one 45 seconds
                  Kegels 20 reps
                  Reverse kegels 20 reps
                  Edging 10 minutes
                  Warmdown 5 minutes

Comment

Sunday, January 19th 2014
                    Edging session 2

I edged for 35 minutes and finished with double orgasm. Again.
                    I also performed few squeezes and jelqs during edging.

It was one of the best edging sessions I ever had. I had amazing hard erection and great girth afterwards. I really think this edging helps a lot.

Comment

Monday, January 20th 2014
                      Length routine - PE session 8

Warmup 10 minutes

A-stretch 2 sets 10 seconds each
                      Lambda jelqs (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 20 reps, 7-8 seconds each
                      V jelqs 20 reps, 7-8 seconds each
                      Kegels 20 reps
                      Reverse kegels 20 reps
                      Edging 10 minutes
                      Warmdown 5 minutes

QUESTION:
                      I added A-stretch and removed circular stretch. Overall good workout.
                      But when I squeeze during my edging, my veins are just gigantic, really thick. Is it normal?
                      The Next Big Thing
                      Last edited by The Next Big Thing; 01-23-2014, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Wednesday, January 22th 2014
                        Length routine - PE session 9

Warmup 10 minutes

Lambda jelqs
                        (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 20 reps, 7-8 seconds each
                        V jelqs
                        20 reps,7-8 seconds each
                        Kegels 20 reps
                        Reverse kegels
                        20 reps
                        Edging
                        10 minutes
                        Warmdown
                        5 minutes

Comment

Friday, January 24th 2014
                          Length routine - PE session 10

Warmup 10 minutes

Lambda jelqs
                          (V jelqs on top side of penis, stroking downwards) 20 reps, 7-8 seconds each
                          V jelqs
                          20 reps,7-8 seconds each
                          Kegels
                          20 reps
                          Reverse kegels
                          20 reps
                          Edging
                          15 minutes
                          Warmdown
                          5 minutes

I maintained this whole week the same routine, I dont want to rush anything and overtrain...Im taking it slowly and making my sessions harder step by step.
                          The Next Big Thing
                          Last edited by The Next Big Thing; 01-25-2014, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Bro, what`s your current status???

Comment

Originally posted by Westen View Post
                              Bro, what`s your current status???
                              I dont know, I heavent measured yet. I always measure after I finish my 3 month routine. I will measure after 2 months from now. But it seems to me that my flaccid is getting bigger.

Comment

Working...
                              X