Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

d99s Progress Thread after 5 years - 2014 - A new beginning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d99s Progress Thread after 5 years - 2014 - A new beginning!

Hi all,

2014 is crunch time and I'm sick of this damn wiener. I started reading about PE back in 2009. I was living with someone at the time and would do half assed workouts in the shower and whenever I can (JP90). I would do 1-2 weeks and stop for months...re-start again for weeks and stop. This lasted until late 2010 where I gave up and stopped completely. At times I was paranoid of injury, due to the fact that I'm really injury prone when weight liftings. I've had shoulder, wrist, hand, leg and elbow injuries out of no where. I've read a lot about avoiding injuries and listening for signs and signals so I feel safe doing this.

I'm back and will not stop. I'm already 5 weeks in and haven't missed a session, best record yet. I haven't seen any gains yet but I suppose it's still a little early.

I wouldn't mind gaining girth and length flaccid before erect...not gonna lie. It's absolutely embarrassing changing in the change room at the gym b/c my knob is so damn small limp.

Anyway, I'm 5 weeks in and I'm following JP90s routine. I want to start adding maybe the bathmate, hangers or/and extenders at the 2-3 month point if I still see nothing improve. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, maybe the pros can chime in.

These are basically my stats as of today and also 5 weeks ago which is when I started.

FL
    - Flaccid length - 3"BPFL - Flaccid length (Bone Pressed) - 3 1/2"
    FG - Flaccid girth - 3 1/2"

NBPEL – Non Bone Pressed Erect Length - 5 1/2"
    BPEL - Bone Pressed Erect Length - 5 3/4 - 6"
    EG - Erect Girth - 5"

Embarrassing stats I know...hope to change those soon.

Thanks to this forum and all the contributing members!

Good luck to you and it's not about where you start it's more where you want to go and what you want to achieve

Stay consistent and motivated!

You can check out my log also and support if you want

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Thanks buddy

Comment

Those stats aren't that bad man I started at about the same point. My history was about the same then a girl called me small and I wanted to never feel that way again. So I have dedicated myself for about six months now. I love where I am at now and can't wait to see where I am going. I haven't found a new lady yet but I am excited to show the next one my trouser snake
        8/7/13 6x4.75
        11/5/13 7.125x5.3
        12/2/13 7 3/8 x 5.3

Lendog log

Comment

Originally posted by Lendog View Post
          Those stats aren't that bad man I started at about the same point. My history was about the same then a girl called me small and I wanted to never feel that way again. So I have dedicated myself for about six months now. I love where I am at now and can't wait to see where I am going. I haven't found a new lady yet but I am excited to show the next one my trouser snake
          Man, those gains are incredible. Keep up the good work, I hope to hit those gains soon...very impressive! I just read your log, I was already considering the bathmate and now I do just a little more

Comment

I really like it seems to have worked well for me. I have slowed down with it now that I am hanging still use it for a warm up, I just don't max it out anymore. I am so glad I finally committed to it.
            8/7/13 6x4.75
            11/5/13 7.125x5.3
            12/2/13 7 3/8 x 5.3

Lendog log

Comment

Another 2 weeks done, still consistent with JP90s routine.

I'm 7 weeks in and nothing has improved. I might have to start incorporating new techniques or tools...?

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm officially over 3 mths with the routine, following it 100%. I haven't noticed any gains at all.

What do you all suggest next?

Thanks

Comment

I would the suggest ,"the advanced jelq free routine". I just finished my first 6 week cycle and I've gained length and girth even which is difficult for me.
                  She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                  Bpel 7.2
                  Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                  Bpel 7.75
                  Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                  Bpel 7.75
                  Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                  Bpel 7.9
                  Meg 5.1

End goal
                  bpel 8.25
                  Meg 6

Comment

Thanks a lot

Just read the thread here -
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/20379-advanced-jelq-free-routine.html

I'm going to start what was suggested today : Warm up > Squeeze > Side to sides > Kegels >
                    Stop and Start/Edging > Warm down

Lets see how this goes

Comment

I've started the routine, doing 200 sides to start off the routine, will go up 100-150 weekly..want to avoid injury as much as possible

Comment

I'm still at this, 2-3 days a week. I'm up to 300 sides. No increases at all.

Anyone have any other recommendations to add or change?

Comment

Do you work on your pelvic floor? It can help you alot with gains , carring more blood flux to your penis,
                          Than if you are more girth focused i woul suggest clamping
                          And if you are more lenght focused the best is hanging, adding maybe some clamp sets
                          I would try a method ad use it for a long time, be patient gains will come...
                          Do u know the lot theory?
                          Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
                          Working on : Today, 7x5
                          Dream: 8x6

Comment

Pelvic floor: kegel and reverse kegel
                            Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
                            Working on : Today, 7x5
                            Dream: 8x6

Comment

Never did the pelvic floor exercises...I do kegels at the end of my sessions, no reverse though. I'm really focusing on both, length and girth, even limp size increase. LOT for me is 6-7.

Comment

Working...
                              X