Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hibbleton's AndroExtender Log - starting Januari 21, 2014

Hi Everyone,

Hibbleton here (new to forum), presenting you purely with an extender log. Meaning I shall use the extender as adviced without any other PE activities.
    A few days ago I finally decided to order the Androextender. I was gonna
    buy the Andropenis Gold but the webshop where I ordered didn't have it in stock anymore, so got the one without gold, oh well ..

I didn't want it delivered straight to my house so had it sent to the postoffice
    instead where I picked it up today. I feel slightly lame about actually owning
    an extender now lol, But I believe that these things work, am impressed with AndroMedical and my gain goals are quite humble so I figured I have nothing to lose, and everything to 'gain' , in case of only minimal gains I'll at least gain personal experience and information. Besides, I've been playing with the idea of purchasing one for a few years, so now is my time to find out just how my penis will respond to the traction of this device.

The extender looks quite sturdy and very professional, though this is the first extender I've ever seen live, and I'm wearing it right now actually. The noose based system seems to be getting quite some hate on here, but for now I'm very content and decided to have some faith in this device.
    Putting the device on is quite tricky at first, but not hard at all.

So, there's quite a strict schedule which I intend on following precisely as adviced. This extender and other's like it work with a beginning size for initial stretching. My beginning extending size will be 10 cm, quite lame because it corresponds with my flaccid size but I'm not hating cause after only a few days I'm suppose to add a bit of length. Also, I reckon starting slow is better than too fast, especially since I'm new to this device and am like the rest of you quite fond of my dicks well being haha. For the first 5 days they're having me use the extender for a total of 3 hours a day; Truly the beginning of an extender's schedule.

Starting measurements:
    Flaccid - 10.0 cm or 3.9 inches
    Erect - 14.0 cm or 5.5 inches
    Erect Girth - 13.2 cm or 5.2 inches

I shall report back here in 5 days, to report about my experience of the first few days of training, eventual further impressions of the device and to inform anyone interested about what happens next.
    I'll be sure to make some starting pics this week. But probably won't post them until they'll display the gains.

-Hibbleton from Holland
    Hibbleton
    Last edited by Hibbleton; 01-25-2014, 01:19 PM.

Hello,

5th day of using the extender, and I'm already off schedule. I suppose I'm a bit of a know it all, but let me explain; The extender comes with a training stage and then a choice between 2 methods. the standard method and the special method.

In the standard method one works towards using the extender 9 hours a day and adding a new rod every 7 days (a new rod every 63 hours)
    In the special method one works towards 4 hours of stretching a day and adding a new rod every 3 (!) days. (a new rod after only 12 hours of stretching)
    These are for the first 2 months after the supposed training stage.

The training stage seems overrated in my opinion. Basically you're hardly getting a stretch and you're far from stretching the penis to how it stretches in normal erections (so what it's already well capable of)

I'm not gonna put my dick in an extender and feel like I'm not going anywhere so I already added a few rods, am finally feeling a stretch, but the rods with the springs in it aren't even compressed at all yet so this can still be considered a light stretch and I don't feel like I'm going too fast.

I have done a total of 16 hours now and today I'm starting to go from 4 hours a day to 6 hours today. The device is doing great, and I have no complaints.
    Instead of following any of the presented methods I'm simply gonna wing it,
    as patiently and responsibly as possible and certainly not faster than what they suggest in the special method. Device size is at 11,8 cm now.
    Will take the next step in a few days, whenever it feels natural.

Will report back soon.
    -Hibbleton

Comment

Hello,

Day 39 of using the extender. I didn't want to post again until I was absolutely sure this thing works which I'm 100% sure of now.

Basically everything is going as expected. Every few days I notice being able
      to stretch a millimeter farther. Strapped into the extender I can measure very
      accurately, I don't use the skin for measurements but the part of the device where the rods start. That way I measure from that point to the tip of my dick,
      so it's easy to monitor progress..

This continuous progress one millimeter at a time works really motivational.
      It seems to be this trend that gains come first within the extender itself, and slowly making its way to normal flaccid gains and erect gains.

Yesterday though I did measure my erect size and it's gone up by 5 mm or 0.2 inches. I was so happy lol. But before measuring I already knew that it had gone up a bit . My flaccid seems longer also but it's tricky to measure this accurately. I would say it's gone up by 5 mm aswell. As for length within the extender, I'm now stretching 15.2 cm from where the rods start, so longer than my erection.

Currently I'm using the extender 4 hours a day but I've mostly been using it 5 hours a day before that totalling 176 hours in 38 days. I'd like to add that I've been on an edging program from the start. I figured that maintaining a rockhard erection for about 30 mins a day could only be beneficial, and the added horniness keeps me motivated to use the device every day.

will update in a few weeks,
      -Hibbleton

Comment

good log. congrats on the .2 gains.

Comment

Working...
        X