X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Newt's Progress

3rd February 2014

Hello

Well I'm about a month into PE so I felt I should post my results and routine for future reference and maybe get advice and feedback.

I started out slow with the intention of building up to the full JP90 over the course of one month. What has actually happened is that I've stuck at a very light version of the JP90 doing all the stretches, half the jelqs and no v-jelqs followed by half an hour of edging, allowing ejaculation two days a week but as many times as I like on those days. I've been doing 4 or 5 days per week based around my work schedule which varies each week so my on-off days are inconsistent.

Negative PIs: Dry skin. I'm going to find a different lubricant to see if that helps, currently using petroleum jelly.

Positive PIs: Much bigger flaccid most of the time. More frequent morning wood. Much, much better EQ, although it still takes me a while to get fully erect.

Starting Stats Current Stats One year Goal

BPEL 19.1cm 19.5cm 20.3cm
    MEG 13.95cm 14.4cm 15.3cm
    BEG 12.7cm 13.5cm 14cm

So that's the story so far, any advice/feedback most welcome
    AlpineNewt
    AlpineNewt
    Member of the Month Sept 2014
    Last edited by AlpineNewt; 02-03-2014, 01:38 PM.
    The Newt's Progress

Just checked BPFSL and it is dead on 20cm, hoping this is an indicator of next months gains
    The Newt's Progress

Comment

BPEL has been hovering around the 20cm mark for the last few days, sometimes just over and sometimes just under. To be so close to my length goal so soon is hugely exciting and encouraging. No change in girth since my OP so I guess I'd better get started on the V-jelqs!
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

1st March 2014

So I took last week off PE mainly because of house guests but I thought I could do with a break anyway. I still haven't added the v-jelqs to the JP90, tried a couple of times but I find them quite awkward and skin seems to bunch up over the glans. I'm going to give this alternative a try instead starting tomorrow https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post827961 thanks kickinthemebs.

New measurements

Starting StatsCurrent StatsOne year Goal

BPEL 19.1cm 20.1cm 20.3cm
        BEG 12.7cm 13.7cm 14cm

Pretty damn pleased with my length gains so far, hopefully the alternative v-jelqs will help girth catch up a bit.

AlpineNewt
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

You have nice starting stats!

Closely watch your PI's and if needed don't be afraid to take rest.

I would advice reading the JP 90 thread again since I had couple of mistakes due to not reading the thread clear enough.

Stay consistent with your workouts and do the exercises carefully since there is no need to rush. Your objective for each workout should be doing it with patience and doing the exercises correctly.

If you get harder than needed then stop and take a small break

You can checkout my journal if you haven't already:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html

85th workout today
          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Thanks PurpleOnes, yeah I was doing jelqs wrong the first couple of weeks, I wasn't alternating hands but switching hands after 20 jelqs which wasn't trapping blood properly doh!
            The Newt's Progress

Comment

Been very lazy since my last post in this thread with barely two sessions per week. Little more than maintenance really and have neglected my kegal routine completely.
              As a result I have had reduced flaccid and reduced EQ. Time to get back on track!

Strangely I have had one gain and that's in BPFSL which is now at the 20.7 cm mark (just over 8").
              The only reason I can think of for this is the stretches I do in the evenings. While lounging back, watching TV I stretch my penis out with one hand and grasp that hand between my thighs, then sort of squeeze the hand with the thighs in short bursts for about 30 seconds. I do this about 5 times during the course of the evening.
              The Newt's Progress

Comment

3rd April 2014

Things have slowed down this month but I have not quite managed to get more than two sessions a week done for a while.

However I have managed to measure (for a week now) a gnat's whisker passed my length goal! Woohoo!

Starting StatsCurrent StatsOne year Goal

BPEL 19.1cm 20.4cm 20.3cm
                BEG 12.7cm 13.8cm 14cm

​So I guess I'm going to change my BPEL goal for this year to 21.5cm
                The Newt's Progress

Comment

Congrats on your gains!!

Well done!
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8!
                    The Newt's Progress

Comment

After some thought I've decided to do at least one more month of JP90. I really don't think I was putting the effort in during March and feel I could have gotten more out of it. If I see no gains or I reach 21.5cm (about 8.5") I'll switch to a routine that concentrates on girth, or maybe do JP90 once a week and a girth routine twice a week.
                      The Newt's Progress

Comment

15th March 2014

OK here is the routine I will be sticking to until the end of May at least. It's more or less JP90 https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
                        but with slight alterations.

20 min warm up in shower.

Stretches performed in shower for three sets of 30 seconds per direction.
                        left, right, straight out, up, down, A-stretch
                        Only kegal with the stretches on the first set.

Jelqs

Regular, overhand: 200 reps
                        Alt V-jelqs: 100 reps https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post827961
                        KITJs: 10 reps (gradually increasing each week) https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...elqs-kitj.html

Edging: 20-30 mins
                        The Newt's Progress

Comment

I forget to outline my kegal routine:

Part 1: Warm up

10 x 1 seconds for each exercise: Kegal, Root Clench, Front Kegal, Reverse Kegal
                          Repeat for a total of three sets

Part 2: Holding

1 x 20 second holds: Kegal, Root Clench, Front Kegal, Reverse Kegal
                          Repeat for a total of three sets
                          Length of hold to increase over time to a maximum of 60 seconds

I was doing this routine most evenings through January and February and it increased my EQ dramatically. However, I got a bit complacent since and didn't keep it up resulting in my EQ dropping down again so I believe these are vital.
                          The Newt's Progress

Comment

I'm still gaining without putting much effort in. Maybe the saying "less is more" is kind of true. A relaxed attitude and gentle exercise seem to be working for me. Something to think about.
                            The Newt's Progress

Comment

I should have posted my measurements for this month but for some reason BPEL seems to be all over the place, anywhere between 20 and 21cm, and I'd like at least three consistent days before I put down an official measurement.
                              I think this might be due to over exercising (regular, physical exercise I mean, running and weights) that might be sapping my energy and EQ. I'm putting in an hour and a half a day.
                              I've put on a lot of weight over the past couple of years and really need to get in shape, what's the point in having a bigger knob if I look so disgusting no-one would sleep with me, eh?
                              The Newt's Progress

Comment

Working...
                              X