2014 Hanging until Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Hanging until Heavy

In 2014 I have high hopes of gaining serious length. I have abandoned all other methods and went back to where I started, The BiB Hanger. I contacted Bib during my first couple hanging days and sent some photos to help determine how my routine should be. I was told that my skin exit point is medium and that my LOT is between 8-9. I thought that I had a LOT of seven so, obviously I started out with a high to very high exit point. This is fantastic news because usually a high exit point and high lot equal potential ligament gains.

I am basically restarting my length routine and will only use the Bib hanger and my dtr.

FR method:
    I found that the DTR can be used with a ball stretcher to create an incredible stretch that does not appear to create or exaggerate a turkey neck. The testicles are tucked down below while I even the inner pink skin inside to create a stretch that is only stretching the top side of my skin. This is fantastic because I have more pink skin along the underside of my shaft. Basically, this method will eventually even my inner skin. In addition to this the outer skin is getting stretched because I am using a weight to hold everything down.
    DaddyDick
    Last edited by DaddyDick; 08-30-2015, 06:58 PM. Reason: Starting a new thread that is current
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

2/20/14 - 3/8/14
    rest
    DaddyDick
    Last edited by DaddyDick; 03-20-2014, 02:30 AM.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

3/9/14 - 3/15/14
      DTR hours -- 14.72
      BiB hours --- 2.70 average 5lbs
      DaddyDick
      Last edited by DaddyDick; 04-05-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

3/16/14 - 3/22/14
        DTR hours -- 9.12
        BiB hours --- 8.73 average 5lbs
        DaddyDick
        Last edited by DaddyDick; 04-05-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

3/23/14 - 3/29/14
          DTR hours -- 7.88
          BiB hours --- 9.53 average 6.28lbs
          DaddyDick
          Last edited by DaddyDick; 04-05-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

3/30/14 - 4/5/14
            DTR hours -- 13.28
            BiB hours --- 8.15 average 7.5lbs
            DaddyDick
            Last edited by DaddyDick; 04-05-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Today while hanging I felt a tingle behind my testicles on the left side. In the past the hanger always turned to the right, so this week I started turning it left. I believe that this is positive, because my gains slowed down some time ago when the hanger started turning to the right. I will continue to focus on keeping the hanger left, right, and centered strategically to maximize fatigue. There were no weight reductions during this week.

Comment

What ball stretcher do you use? Can you talk about that a bit? Like it?

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
                  What ball stretcher do you use? Can you talk about that a bit? Like it?
                  I just use an 1 1/2 leather piece with buttons. I put it on first somedays and then the dtr. It seems to be easy and works great. It is alright and I would recommend it for people who are looking to grow outside skin.

Comment

Today was a great day for hanging. Got it done early and I am finally feeling fatigue. I am hanging with 9 pounds now.

Comment

Today I started with 2 hours of FR hanging @ 3lbs and felt it in my ligs
                      DaddyDick
                      Last edited by DaddyDick; 04-09-2014, 01:12 AM.

Comment

I just realized that the 2 hours of FR hanging with weights acts as an ADS while doing FR.

There is an unexpected win-win situation

Comment

4/6/14 - 4/12/14
                          DTR hours -- 10.10
                          BiB hours --- 10.60 average 9.0lbs

Comment

4/15/14 - 4/19/14
                            DTR hours -- 9.98
                            BiB hours --- 11.72 average 10.38lbs

Comment

I started hanging 12 pounds today and have a completely new internal feeling in my lower abs. Also, increased my FR hanging weight to 4 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X