Dan's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan's Log

This is going to be my progress log. I started just jelqing on 3/7 and switched to the JP90 program last week. I think I improperly measures BPSL originally. How I did it then was to press the ruler into the bone then stretch and measure. Where the ruler stretch video shows to stretch then push the ruler in. There is a slight difference in the two where method one yields 7.5" and method two is 7 5/8". I like method two better so I'm going to stick with that one . So beginning stats are as follows;

EG: 5.5"
    BPSL: 7 5/8"
    BPEL: 7.25"

At this point I can say I'm definitely showing improvements in flaccid hang in all its various phases. My EQ is a bit better so the gain I've seen in BPEL of around 1/8" could be attributed to that. I haven't re-measured EG I will either tonight or tomorrow depending on whether I get an erection between now and when I do my next routine.
    My long term goal is BPEL: 9" and EG: 6.5"
    danimal1211
    Last edited by danimal1211; 03-24-2014, 07:37 AM.
    Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
    Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Those are similar to my goals (8.75L, 6.5G). Good luck with your endeavor. Watch your PIs carefully. It sounds like you're doing good so far. I've been at it a month and went from 7.5 to a consistant 8" in length (probably due to EQ), 5.5 to 5.75-6.0 girth (again thinking EQ)

Read more and more on this forum and others and you will figure out your next step.

Good luck with everything.
    Starting:
    3/3/2014
    BPFSL: 8.00-8.1, BPEL: 7.5, MEG: 5.5
    Goals
    BPEL: 8.75, MEG: 6.5

Comment

Thanks #27 same to you

Dan's log

Comment

Day 17

For the third time this week I was awoken in the middle of the night by my erect member. I wish there was a way to train it to wait until morning. My new hobby is to look at my flaccid hang in the mirror. I haven't measured it (before or now) but it's got to be at least 3/4" longer. I'm looking forward to today's session, I think it will be a good one.

edit
        Todays session went well. I ended the routine and then did an additional 20 reps of palm up jelqs. I decided to warm down in the shower instead of with the rice sock today. It obviously wasn't nearly as much heat so I threw in some light stretching to hopefully aid the process.
        danimal1211
        Last edited by danimal1211; 03-24-2014, 03:03 PM.

Dan's log

Comment

Day 18
          I just finished my routine for today. It felt like a good one. I was a little more erect(around 70%) during this one than I have been in the past routines. What I can say feels different is when its a lower erection level I can feel mass pushing up with each jelq. Not so much with a stiffer erection. I did the additional 20 jelqs at the end again today. These additional ones I'm doing much slower than the ones in my normal routine. I did my warm down in the shower again. Hot shower, stretches with kegels, its feels good. Kind of a reward for completing the routine.

I tried Erection Tea the other day. I love spicy food, the spicier the better, but spicy beverages are another story apparently. I didn't notice any significant difference in EQ after drinking it. So sunday I went and bought ginger and green tea gel caps. I already have garlic gel caps, so I'm now taking 3 of the 5 G's. I'll incorporate the other 2 over the next week or so. The black tea and Agave won't go to waste either. I'm drinking it as a coffee substitute. Today is my second day without coffee and so far I'm not missing it.

Dan's log

Comment

Day19
            I just finished my routine for today. It went ok, not as great as yesterday, but this is day 5 in the 5 on 2 off. I'm going to try and pick up some L-arginine today and see how that effects my PE regimen.

Dan's log

Comment

Days 20/21
              Today and tomorrow are rest days. I did upload a photo of my BFSL for progress documentation, but am going to wait until friday to do BPEL and EG.

Dan's log

Comment

Days 22/23
                I didn't get a chance yesterday to make my log entry, but yesterday and today were both good sessions. My unit looks bigger. It looks like it did back before I started getting my belly. I plan on getting back into a fitness routine as well, but I'm a procrastinator when it comes to fitness. I think some people get a bump of endorphins after lifting weights or running. I'm unfortunately not one of these people. I stayed in pretty decent shape the whole 6 years I was in the military. I never enjoyed a minute of it. It's always been work for me.
                My eq is still great I feel I'm making great progress. At least I can look forward to future gains just from reducing my belly.

Dan's log

Comment

Day24
                  Another good day of P.E. I was at about 70% for the entire session. My hang afterword was more girthy.

Dan's log

Comment

Day 25
                    I had another good day today. Tomorrow and friday are rest days.

Dan's log

Comment

Day 28
                      I had to wake up at 5am for work today. I normally won't have morning wood this early, but I could tell I had an erection a little while before waking. At least it doesn't seem to be waking me in the middle of the night so much. From the second I woke this morning I wanted to PE. All day it kept popping in my mind at work and I couldn't wait to get home. The session didn't disappoint. I finished by edging today. More on that later.

This past week I purchased some L-arginine to include in my supplements. So far I'm taking that as well as ginger capsules, green tea capsules, and garlic. I notice they make it quicker and easier to get an erection. My EQ has been at a solid 10 since my first week of PE, so I don't think there's any thing else outside of a cock ring that will make it more erect. I've read up a bit on TGC theory and I'm sure I'm at the tunica limited end of the spectrum. I'm not amending my routine until after I complete the 90 days, but this makes a lot of sense because neither the supplements or edging make me any more erect than I already get.

I did a couple quick measurement with the ruler today and can post my first official gains!! . My BPFSL is now at 7 7/8" and BPEL is 7 5/8". I didn't have my tailor tape out so I didn't measure girth but none the less I'm pretty excited about gaining 1/4" in just under a month.

I've been testing edging out a few times this past week and can say I do enjoy it. I can tell its going to take me a little while to build up to 30 min. sessions though. That might be in how I've been doing it hopefully someone will comment. The first time I tried it out I got to the PONR and held it back with a kegel until the feeling subsided (a few seconds), but then I have to build back up to it. If I continue this way I could stop and start back up as long as I want. What I've found seems to really feel like I'm 'on the edge' though is stopping with the kegel briefly (maybe a second) but not letting the feeling go away. Just enough of a delay to not cum. First off it feels pretty damn amazing... continuously amazing, and second rather than having to build back up, I'm already pretty much there and it only takes a couple of seconds before I have to hold back again. I haven't been able to stay at this point for more than about 10 minutes before I can't seem to stop the orgasm, but while I'm there I'm pausing every few seconds.

Dan's log

Comment

Congrates on your gain as far as edging your on the right track you should after the third time you should shot your load and I would only edge three times a week. Good luck .

Originally posted by danimal1211 View Post
                        Day 28
                        I had to wake up at 5am for work today. I normally won't have morning wood this early, but I could tell I had an erection a little while before waking. At least it doesn't seem to be waking me in the middle of the night so much. From the second I woke this morning I wanted to PE. All day it kept popping in my mind at work and I couldn't wait to get home. The session didn't disappoint. I finished by edging today. More on that later.

This past week I purchased some L-arginine to include in my supplements. So far I'm taking that as well as ginger capsules, green tea capsules, and garlic. I notice they make it quicker and easier to get an erection. My EQ has been at a solid 10 since my first week of PE, so I don't think there's any thing else outside of a cock ring that will make it more erect. I've read up a bit on TGC theory and I'm sure I'm at the tunica limited end of the spectrum. I'm not amending my routine until after I complete the 90 days, but this makes a lot of sense because neither the supplements or edging make me any more erect than I already get.

I did a couple quick measurement with the ruler today and can post my first official gains!! . My BPFSL is now at 7 7/8" and BPEL is 7 5/8". I didn't have my tailor tape out so I didn't measure girth but none the less I'm pretty excited about gaining 1/4" in just under a month.

I've been testing edging out a few times this past week and can say I do enjoy it. I can tell its going to take me a little while to build up to 30 min. sessions though. That might be in how I've been doing it hopefully someone will comment. The first time I tried it out I got to the PONR and held it back with a kegel until the feeling subsided (a few seconds), but then I have to build back up to it. If I continue this way I could stop and start back up as long as I want. What I've found seems to really feel like I'm 'on the edge' though is stopping with the kegel briefly (maybe a second) but not letting the feeling go away. Just enough of a delay to not cum. First off it feels pretty damn amazing... continuously amazing, and second rather than having to build back up, I'm already pretty much there and it only takes a couple of seconds before I have to hold back again. I haven't been able to stay at this point for more than about 10 minutes before I can't seem to stop the orgasm, but while I'm there I'm pausing every few seconds.
                        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Day 29
                          Session went fine warmed down in the shower.

Dan's log

Comment

Day 30
                            I must have almost rolled out of bed last night because I woke up with the kick stand out. I took my time waking up. Today is the first day of my weekend. I ran out of agave so I succumbed to temptation and had coffee instead of black tea. I just finished my routine for the day with another edging session, although I think teetering is a more apt description. I'm getting right up to the PONR and then backing off just enough not to cum but staying right at this spot. If I go easy I just kind of hover in this zone and I can then intensify and be right back on the edge in two strokes, back off, then again. But its an incredibly intense feeling and I get to the point where I can no longer stop it and just try to grab the towel in time to not paint the ceiling.

Dan's log

Comment

Day 31
                              Today went well I found a way to kind of turbo boost the warmup and warm down. It's a fire starter except I use the rice sock instead of my hands. You don't want the rice sock to be too hot because this generates a lot of heat rather quickly.

Dan's log

Comment

Working...
                              X