12 months PE today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 months PE today

Been 12 months today since I started PE'ing and in that time I probably had about 2 months off with Christmas holidays and an injury so in all I have done about 10 months regular PE.

In the early months I would do up to 2 hours a day and all manual stretching with no warm up/down I then got a bathmate which i really didn't give it enough time to see if I liked It, actually I didn't.

I purchased a power assist which I really liked, it was like you call pull your eyeballs back into their sockets with it.

I made my own air pump from a brake bleeder pump with a cylinder off ebay and modified it to accept water but mostly I only pumped with air.

I tried a BIB hanger which I didn't like, maybe I didn't give it enough time but I got a vacuum silicone hanger off ebay that I really like but It will only take about 6 pounds but it is easy to fit and use.

I got a Powerjelq which I didn't use much but have in the past month and I think it's ok.

All the time I have been manual stretching and starting to do the squeezes 5 days a week and a minimum of 20 minutes a day up to 1 hour.

I have added an inch in length and 1/4" in girth in the 12 months, I have gone from 6" BPEL to 7" and from 5" girth to 5 & 1/4"

My flacid length pisses me a bit when I have to sit on the toilet Rodger the dodger leans on the front of the toilet bowl so I have to put a strip of paper down the front so he doesn't touch the bowl.

My wife has started to notice Rodger getting bigger but doesn't know I am PE'ing, I would really like to tell her why but not game as I know I will be met with negative comments but she is not complaining when she get to use it, just wish she would use it more often.

That's my story.

Awesome gains! What are your goals and are you going to keep going?
    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Great gains and awesome work! How far are you going to go with gaining?
      Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
      BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
      Current (16.1.2019)
      BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Congrats on your gains!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yes awesome gains indeed my friend.
          Today:
          BPEL: 7"
          NBPEL: 6.6" +.8"
          MSEG: 5.8" +.2"
          NBPFL: 4.8" +.8"
          I got the results without PE. I changed up my lifestyle, started working out, lost a whole lot of weight and increased my EQ.

Goal for satisfaction:
          7" NBPEL and a great physique.

Comment

Thanks guys much appreciated, I never really had any goals but the added length has kept me motivated to continue and I can see me PE'ing for at least 2 more years and if it gets to 8" and 5.5" I think I would be extremely happy, just wish the better half would want it more.

Comment

Working...
            X