Krip's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krip's Progress Log

Here's my progress log. I like to keep things neat and organized.

DAY 1 = 13 Apr 2014

Day 1 is my first work out day. All subsequent days are relative to day 1. All increments (marked by []'s), planned or real, are relative to the day 1 stats unless otherwise stated.

Day 1 Measurements
    I'm unsure about my measurements, since my willy doesn't like to keep erect when I bone-press. Taking selfies is even more difficult than I imagined. I took a couple photos which I'm going to upload tomorrow.

Anyway, my initial stats should be the following (didn't actually measure before my first workout, so this is not really a day 1 stats report, but it's close enough):

14​ Apr 2014
    • BPEL: 15cm (5.93in)
    • MSEG: 12cm (4.72in)
    • BPFSL: 14cm (5.51in)

I plan to measure and take photos once every 15 days (three measurements, two pre- and post-workout, one the day after, with each measurement being the average of three measurements in a row so as to provide low statistical error), with the exception of the initial days, where I'm going to measure more often in order to provide an accurate initial situation.

Goals from Day 1
    • Short-term
      • ​Verify that it works!; ​(completed 2014-06-13)
      • BPEL: 16.25cm (6.4in) [+1.25cm (+0.49in)] (completed 2014-07-13)
      • BPEL: 17cm (6.69in) [+2cm (+0.78in)]
      • MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92in) [+0.5cm (+0.2in)]

• Long-term
      • ​BPEL: 20cm (7.87in) [+5cm (+1.96in)]
      • MSEG: 14cm (5.51in) [+2cm (+0.78in)]

General Questions
    How exactly do I measure BPFSL? How flaccid should the penis be? How hard should I stretch? How do I bone-press the ruler if the skin at the base is stretched (well I did, sorta, but it hurts)?
    krip
    Last edited by krip; 07-12-2014, 09:38 PM.
    My progress log

2014.04.13 - 2014.07.13 - 2017.05.01
    BPEL - 15cm - 16cm - 16.4cm
    MSEG - 12cm -12.2cm -12.4cm

Well with your first goal "Verify that it works" is something that you yourself will accomplish very shortly.

What's your long term girth goal?

I measure BPFSL by pressing the ruler into my fat pad, stretch my penis, and then take measurement.

The penis should be as flaccid as possible when measuring BPFSL. Stretch the penis as far as possible and remember to not grip the head of your penis when stretching.

I think it is easier if you press the ruler into the fat pad and then stretch out your penis.

Also, good job on creating your own progress log! It will benefit you in the future without a doubt.
    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
    Current (16.1.2019)
    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

DAY 1 - 13 Apr 2014 (Work out day)

Proposed work out plan is two rest days every work out day.

WORK OUT 1

Warm up - Hot shower, 10 minutes.
      Lubricant - Soap/water
      Exercises:
      • Basic stretch: 30s in each direction; 5 minutes total; 20% erection level;
      • Jelq: 250 reps (10 minutes); 50% erection level;
      • JAI stretch: 30 reps; 20% erection level;
      • Kegels: 3x20 reps, 2s for each kegel.

Cooldown - Warm shower, 2 minutes.

NOTES
      • Shampoo, soap and the like, as noted elsewhere, is not that good for my skin. I'm planning to change warm up and lubricant this way:
        • Warm up: I plan to dip my penis in a can with hot water (40°C or 104°F, is it good?), sealing it somehow in order to reduce heat dissipation;
        • Lubricant: olive oil.

• Judging by the visual "recoil", I should have a LoT of 08:00, give or take. I feel and see less recoil at 12:00 than 09:00, though, which seems to be the peak.

QUESTIONS
      • I'm following the "basic beginner routine" (the book's one, so to speak). However, the JP90 routine seems to be the prevalent choice here. Should I switch? Should I modify my routine somehow?
      krip
      Last edited by krip; 04-14-2014, 07:52 PM.
      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Golf1094 View Post
        Well with your first goal "Verify that it works" is something that you yourself will accomplish very shortly.

What's your long term girth goal?
        Whoops. Forgot about that. 1st post edited. I'd shoot for 5.5in.

Originally posted by Golf1094 View Post
        I measure BPFSL by pressing the ruler into my fat pad, stretch my penis, and then take measurement.

The penis should be as flaccid as possible when measuring BPFSL. Stretch the penis as far as possible and remember to not grip the head of your penis when stretching.

I think it is easier if you press the ruler into the fat pad and then stretch out your penis.
        Okay, that's easier than stretching first, pressing later, which somehow was the default thought for me.

Also, good job on creating your own progress log! It will benefit you in the future without a doubt.
        Thank you. I began with a spreadsheet file and then thought, why not make it public. I benefit from the advice of the experienced, statistics benefit from my information (one more study case, I guess).
        My progress log

Comment

DAY 2 - 14 Apr 2014 (1st Rest day)

NOTES
          • Woke up with no major erection;
          • Penis looks "relaxed", veins look bigger;
          • Throughout the day, when kegeling at the urinal, I feel my muscle being a bit "tired", just like a standard gym workout (neither too light nor too intense); same sensation when facing random erections during the day;
          • Skin is dry and sheds a little, probably due to my poor lubricant choice, which I'm going to rectify;
          • Haven't masturbated/ejaculated since 10 Apr. I did edge a couple times today;
          • Took more or less accurate BPEL and MSEG photos.
          krip
          Last edited by krip; 04-14-2014, 07:46 PM.
          My progress log

Comment

DAY 3 - 15 Apr 2014 (2nd Rest day)

NOTES
            • No Positive or Negative PI's perceived so far. Just bigger veins. Unit feels "different", though, when touched. More sponge-y?

DAY 4
            - 16 Apr 2014 (Work out day)

WORK OUT 2

Warm up - 10 minutes in a hot water-filled can, more lukewarm than hot, actually; hot wet sponge wrapped around unit for 5 minutes.
            Lubricant - Olive oil
            Exercises:
            • Basic stretch: 30s in each direction; 5 minutes total; 20% erection level;
            • Jelq: 250 reps (10 minutes); 40-50% erection level;
            • JAI stretch: 30 reps; 20% erection level;
            • Kegels: 3x25 reps, 2s for each kegel.

Cooldown - Cool-water sponge, 2 minutes.

NOTES
            • Olive oil made jelqing like ice skating. I'll stick to it;
            • I've edged for 20-25 mins post-work out;
            • I'm perplexed about cooling down vs. warming down. I felt like the subsequent shriveling kind of made the exercises moot. I know it should help cement, but I wasn't really too convinced. Still, I'll stick to cooling down for the time being;
            • I'll skip posting subsequent work out and rest days until routine changes/something noteworthy happens.
            krip
            Last edited by krip; 04-16-2014, 07:28 PM.
            My progress log

Comment

DAYS 5 - 9
              ​Usual routine.

NOTES

• No particular indicator so far, apart from bigger veins and seemingly bigger flaccid state (only some times in a day);
              • Starting 19 Apr, I switch my day on/day off routine from 1on-2off to 1on-1off (15 work outs per month instead of 10) and I'll keep it this way unless some bad indicator forces me to rethink my choice;
              • I'm paying much more attention to warm up. I now dedicate 20 minutes minimum before the actual work;
              • I'm tuning my jelqing technique by holding the upper grip (just before the glans) as the other hand jelqs, and releasing the grip only when the other hand is half-way through; one jelq is considerably slower than what I had attempted previously.
              krip
              Last edited by krip; 04-28-2014, 12:03 PM.
              My progress log

Comment

DAYS 10 -16
                ​Usual routine.

MEASUREMENT
                • BPEL seems to average to 15.5cm (6.13in) [+0.5cm (+0.2in)]. I doubt I've gained .5cm in 15 days; most probably, I wasn't completely aroused the first time I measured.
                • MSEG is around 12.2cm (4.8in) [+0.2cm, (+0.08in)].

NOTES

• No negative indicator so far;
                • In an effort to ease my way into a 2on1off routine, I'm going to plug in a few two-in-a-row work-out days until the 1on1off routine is phased out gradually.
                My progress log

Comment

1-MONTH STATUS REPORT

CURRENT ROUTINE

This is my current routine, exercises done in this order:
                  1. 20-25m warm-up with warm towel or bottle;
                  2. Basic stretch, 40s per direction, twice every direction, overhand grip, completely flaccid;
                  3. Circle stretches, 20 reps;
                  4. JAI stretches, 40 reps;
                  5. Jelq, 300 reps, 2-3 s per jelq, underhand grip, neither too light nor too hard, olive oil as lubricant, fairly low erection;
                  6. Kegel, 3x40 reps, 2s per contraction;
                  7. 10m edging - at this stage unit is seldom fully hard;
                  8. 3m cooldown.

30 days since day 1, 17 work-out days so far. It's a 2 on, 1 off day routine.

MEASUREMENTS

I haven't experienced any noticeable gains so far. Girth is stable at 12cm and BPEL shows a 0.2cm increase at 15.2cm which may well be due to non-PE reasons (arousal, etc.).

BPFSL, however, is 15.4cm (up +1.4cm from 14) on rest days, a couple millimeters more after workout. Even there I did change measurement method (I stretch my unit, place an object close to the tip, release unit, measure bone-pressed; I found bone-pressing while stretching to be unbearable) but I think there is indeed some BPFSL gain.

NOTES

• Haven't ever experienced a single NI so far; only a few PI's such as bigger veins and bigger flaccid;
                  • I cut back on masturbation and only ejaculate 2 times per week, usually on work out days;
                  • I see that beginner gains are fairly popular; while one month is not enough to gauge my progress, I hope I am not doing anything wrong (which can be fixed anyway) or that my genetics dictate a slower rate of progress (which is more worrying as one just has to live with it);
                  • I read that BPFSL gains usually translate to BPEL gains in the medium-long run. I'm not sure if that means BPFSL must overtake BPEL for this to happen or the BPFSL-BPEL delta is irrelevant;
                  • I'll add intensity by slowly increasing number of jelq, kegel reps and stretch time.
                  krip
                  Last edited by krip; 05-14-2014, 09:41 AM.
                  My progress log

Comment

2-MONTH STATUS REPORT

CURRENT ROUTINE

1. 12m warm-up with 150 W infrared lamp, 45-50cm distance (18-19in);
                    2. Basic stretch, 49s per direction, twice every direction, overhand grip, completely flaccid;
                    3. Circle stretches, 30 reps;
                    4. JAI stretches, 50 reps;
                    5. Circle stretches, 15 reps;
                    6. Jelq, 360 reps, 2-3 s per jelq, underhand grip, neither too light nor too hard, olive oil as lubricant, variable erection level;
                    7. Kegel, 3x50 reps, 2s per contraction;
                    8. 15m edging (and ejaculating sometimes);
                    9. 3m cooldown.

60 days since day 1, 36 work-out days so far. It's a 2 on, 1 off day routine.

MEASUREMENTS

• BPEL is 15.5cm [6.13in] (up .5cm [0.2in]);
                    • MSEG is 12.2cm [4.82in] (up .2cm [0.08in]):
                    • BPFSL is 16.5cm [6.52in] (up 2.5cm [1in]).

I began noticing some gains by the end of May. These are probably conservative figures. I'm quite sure I got a 17cm BPFSL once and something close to 16cm BPEL.

The BPFSL increase is the most noticeable one. It's growing in a way that the difference can almost be seen daily. When I stretch it upwards I can now touch my navel, which I couldn't do up until a few days ago.

BPEL is also up and it may be something more than 15.5cm when erections are really good.

MSEG has also increased a little.

OBJECTIVES
                    • Given the results so far, I may declare the first short-term goal, i.e. verify that this works for me, has been accomplished.

NOTES
                    • Haven't experienced a single NI so far;
                    • I'm masturbating a little more often lately;
                    • I'll keep on adding intensity by slowly increasing number of jelq, kegel reps and stretch time, though I'm probably not going to exceed a certain number of reps. Maybe this routine is good enough to hold this trend.
                    krip
                    Last edited by krip; 06-12-2014, 07:43 PM.
                    My progress log

Comment

3-MONTH STATUS REPORT

CURRENT ROUTINE

1. 13m warm-up with 150 W infrared lamp, 45-50cm distance (18-19in);
                      2. Basic stretch, 50s per direction, twice every direction, overhand grip, completely flaccid;
                      3. Circle stretches, 30 reps;
                      4. JAI stretches, 50 reps;
                      5. Circle stretches, 20 reps;
                      6. Jelq, 400 reps, 2-3 s per jelq, underhand grip, neither too light nor too hard, olive oil as lubricant, variable erection level;
                      7. Kegel, 3x50 reps, 2s per contraction;
                      8. 15m edging (and ejaculating sometimes);
                      9. 3m cooldown.

91 days since day 1, 57 work-out days so far. It's a 2 on, 1 off day routine.

MEASUREMENTS

• BPEL is 16cm [6.3in] (up 1cm [0.39in]);
                      • BPFSL is 18.5cm [7.28in] (up 4.5cm [1.77in]).

BPFSL has grown a lot, even though it's slowing down.

OBJECTIVES
                      • Short-term goal has been reached. New short-term goal is 17cm BPEL.

NOTES
                      • Some brown/red spots pop up on the outer skin close to the tip sometimes after workout; they cause no pain and they usually fade out by the hour.
                      krip
                      Last edited by krip; 07-12-2014, 09:40 PM.
                      My progress log

Comment

Congrats on your gains.
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

MrB8 - Thank you.

4-MONTH STATUS REPORT

CURRENT ROUTINE

1. 13m warm-up with 150 W infrared lamp, 45-50cm distance (18-19in);
                          2. Basic stretch, 55s per direction, twice every direction (also intermediate ones: up left, down right, etc.), overhand grip, completely flaccid;
                          3. Circle stretches, 10 reps, 5 per hand, 10s each;
                          4. JAI stretches, 90 reps;
                          5. Circle stretches, 6 reps;
                          6. Squeeze, 5 reps, 20s each;
                          7. Jelq, 210 reps, 5-6 s per jelq, underhand grip, neither too light nor too hard, olive oil as lubricant, variable erection level;
                          8. Kegel, 3x50 reps, 2s per contraction;
                          9. Kegel endurance, 3 reps, 30s each;
                          10. Kegel raise, 10 reps, 5s each;
                          11. 15m edging (and ejaculating sometimes);
                          12. 3m cooldown.

123 days since day 1, 79 work-out days so far. It's a 2 on, 1 off day routine spiced with random work out days here and there.

This routine takes two hours, give or take.

MEASUREMENTS

• BPEL is 16cm [6.3in] (up 1cm [0.39in]);
                          • BPFSL is 19cm [7.51in] (up 5cm [1.98in]).
                          • TtNBD1 is -3cm [-1.18in] (n/a).

NOTES
                          • No significant gain this month;
                          • I'll try to randomize my routine a bit. No longer 2 days in 1 off; I'll try 3-1, 2-1, 1-2, whatever floats my boat, still keeping overall intensity similar;
                          • I've been reviewing my techniques a bit and I decided to:
                            • Focus on less but slower jelqs;
                            • Kegel while jelqing and stretching, so to pull from two directions. This gets hard at some point, especially when stretching up, as the penis tugs back in a way it makes the glans slide down my grip after a few kegels;
                            • Flex abs while stretching for similar reasons;
                            • Stretch my penis not just in the usual five directions (outwards, up, down, left, right), but also spend a few seconds outwards left, right, etc.

• Since girth hasn't budged in four months, I'm incorporating the squeeze exercise in my routine;
                          • Partly due to the excessive heat (I've been exercising close to a cold shower lately... far enough not to get soaked in, close enough to feel some fresh air) I'm having more trouble than usual achieving, let alone maintaining a good erection. I feel it's a deeper problem than heat alone, so I'm throwing some more kegel exercises in the bunch. I'm also trying to cut down on masturbation as I've been ejaculating quite frequently lately;
                          • BPFSL slowed its growth rate down considerably, after a tumultuous growth period.

FOOTNOTES

1TtNBD stands for Tip-to-Navel-Base Distance. I like acronyms and I made up mine. It involves lying on a bed (so to make sure the back doesn't arch, thus tampering with the results), gently pressing the erect penis' shaft on the belly and measuring the distance from the erect penis' tip to the point where the navel begins. That's point zero. Negative values mean the penis doesn't reach the navel base, positive otherwise. Sucking in the belly in order to provide a flat surface should be OK so long as one is consistent with it. Moving it up is not.

I think introducing new ways to measure is useful to test the consistency of growth claims. One may get a measurement wrong because of many reasons; if all the different ways to measure point to similar results (e.g. this way shows a .2in increase, this other way .22...), however, that gives strength to such claims.
                          krip
                          Last edited by krip; 08-13-2014, 03:27 PM.
                          My progress log

Comment

Working...
                          X