MTLBOY's Progress log.. or wtv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTLBOY's Progress log.. or wtv

Hello fellow PE trainers. Wow this site is amazing let me just say.
    All of the great stories, journeys ppl went threw, I have ultimately been inspired to start myself. I never really was too self conscious about my dick size, or my weight either. Now, I don't know, broke up with my girlfriend and its rough, and I am going to focuse on myself now I'm 22 and ready to improve! I want to gain 15 pounds this year (musclewise) , and PE, well, lets get into that. I actually measured my dick for the first time last week, when I opened up this account pretty much.. Lol, bursting with curiosity... So I'm 18 cm, which is 7 inches. Bone pressed, 7.2 in lengthwise. Measured girth, with what I've learned I'm doing it right, came in at 4.4 inches...

Primarily, I'd like to focuse on girth cuz 4.4 seems to be pretty small even though I've never had problems nor mentions in the past and I can hardly count the women I've been with... I've had more 'your pretty big' comments than anything else and it seems, now that I've read many PE stats, that 4.4 is actually small. HMMM Anyway I am now self conscious about my girth lol and want to work on that ASAP

Starting Stats: 7.2/4.4
    Got a bathmate, my routine is
    10 min. warm up
    5 min stretching, up (30 sec) down (30 sec) left... right... 3 times
    Bathmate 10 to 15 min depending on time I have, in bath, better suction
    10 min wet jelqs
    5 min warm down
    I do this 5 days on, weekend off
    Is this good? If not what should I change?
    My ultimate goal, is 8inx5.5in Can I reach that with my current starting stats?????

And I will post progress pics, starting now also, I'll get to snappin and upload them tomorrow

Thanks evrybody!

welcome to the club, looks like you have done some research already. good luck with your routine.
    Start date 4-16-14 now 7-12-16
    BPFSL 7.5 BPFSL 8.25
    BPEL 6.875 BPEL 7.5
    EG 5.250 EG 5.5
    NBPEL 6 NBPEL 6.5
    EQ 7 EQ 8.5

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!

In case you haven't already done so, please READ THIS as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions.

Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload, as you need to condition your penis first, before you use the pump!

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Stamina exercises, may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, and practice edging for more stamina and control.

For invaluable tips, information and advice, I highly recommend you to visit
      http://www.thepassionatewife.com

And read through the following sub-forums as well, especially the stickies.

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes!
        Its looking good so far, Its been a week now, and I've added a second session during same day, 12 hours apart.
        Second session is just 5 min. warm up, 10 min. bathmate, 5 min. jelqs and warm down.
        I wasn't too keen about using bathmate twice the same day, but gathered info and it seems safe, and effective.
        My dick is bigger right after workout, but goes back to normal size within the hour. I just hope in the longrun these gains will remain permanent!

Anybody else on PE use bathmate twice in one day on a regular basis?

Comment

WELCOME and congrats on the possible size gains!
          It's pronounced packáge.

Comment

Well its been just about a month now, and I haven't lost faith. Still at it, I do 2 sessions a day whenever I can squeeze it in, and for real the routine is working. Not seeing no difference on length, but right now my goal is girth, and I am most def seeing improvement. So for my 1st 3 months, I will focuse on girth, and hopefully I'll gain a bit of length too! Will measure at 3 months!

Comment

Working...
            X