Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gooF will soon be living prooF (Progress Log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gooF will soon be living prooF (Progress Log)

Hi fellow PE'ers, my goal in this is well to obviously achieve a bigger unit but also to prove to myself and to others that PE works. I wanted to create a progress log in order to keep me motivated because I have tried PE in the past but always gave up way too prematurely. I thought keeping a progress log would help me stick to my routine and follow through with it. I will be starting with the JP90 routine, I shall start first thing tomorrow. I have one question about the JP90 jelq though, when it says to do 150 wet jelqs does that mean 150 for each hand? So 300 in total? Thanks.

Good call on starting a log!

Yes, in JP90 its 150 strokes per hand, totaling in 300 strokes.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Day 1: JP90

Warm-up:
      8 minute warm-up with warm glass of water. Going to switch to using a warm towel because the turkey neck I have makes it difficult to use a glass.

Stretches:
      15 second helicopter shake

Stretch straight out and do 25 quick kegels

Stretch straight out and do 10 big circles to the right, then 10 big circles to the left

Repeat above stretches for every direction (right, left, and up)

Finish with another 15 second helicopter shake

Wet Jelqing:
      50 standing wet jelqs
      30 standing V-jelqs
      50 standing wet jelqs
      30 standing V-jelqs
      50 sitting wet jelqs
      30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:
      5 minute warm-down in the shower

Well, I have officially completed my first day of the JP90, felt really good about it, my ligs are nice and loose. I feel my strokes were a little too far because I would slightly run over the glans and therefore forcing my body to kegel, it would also cause me some discomfort because I kept rubbing against the glans, so about half-way through my session I would stop before the glans and that was a lot more comfortable. I decided to do 100 wet jelqs and 60 v-jelqs while standing, then the remaining 50 wet jelqs and 30 v-jelqs while sitting. There are a lot of people on here who have done both but no one really knows for sure which way is superior, so I figured why not implement both into my routine and that way I can get the benefits from both variations. Will start day 2 tomorrow, going to be doing a 5 day on, and 2 day off routine.
      gooF
      Last edited by gooF; 04-27-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Day 2: JP90

Warm-up:
        8 minute warm-up with warm towel. This is a much better way to warm up considering the turkey neck I have, I could warm up the entire penis this time, not just the top half.

Stretches:

Stretch straight out and do 10 big circles to the right, then 10 big circles to the left

Wet jelqing:
        50 standing wet jelqs
        30 standing V-jelqs
        50 standing wet jelqs
        30 standing V-jelqs
        50 sitting wet jelqs
        30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:
        5 minute warm-down in the shower, I also did six 10 second reverse kegels within my warm-down, I feel this will help reduce any potential injury risks.

Another good session, ligs feel nice and loose again, I got erect when doing the last 30 V-jelqs, but that's only because I wanted to masturbate earlier in the morning but forced myself not to because I am dedicated to my PE routine, so I was slightly horny when doing my jelqing, normally I have very good control over my unit, so it's unusual for me to have this issue. I also had morning wood when I woke up, haven't had that in like 3 years, not sure if that's a good sign or not. Will start day 3 first thing tomorrow and will keep you all updated.
        gooF
        Last edited by gooF; 04-28-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Day 3: JP90

Warm-up:
          8 minute warm-up with warm towel.

Stretches:

Wet jelqing:
          50 standing wet jelqs
          30 standing V-jelqs
          50 standing wet jelqs
          30 standing V-jelqs
          50 sitting wet jelqs
          30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:
          5 minute warm-down in the shower.
          Six 10 second reverse kegels

Another good session, I noticed that my flaccid length and size stayed bigger for longer after my session. It usually goes back to regular length and size within a minute of finishing my warm-down, but this time it stayed larger for about twice the time. Ligs have also stayed loose throughout the entire day, so I feel really good about everything so far. I am confident about PE and feeling really motivated after my first 3 days of the JP90. Will start day 4 first thing tomorrow!

Comment

Brilliant log, great detail (more than mine), your goals look very realistic and from the positive signs - bigger flaccid, morning wood, Etc, you sound like your on the right path, good work bro.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks guys! It's great to have such positive input from all of you, really keeps me motivated!

Comment

Day 4: JP90

Warm-up:

Stretches:

Wet jelqing:
                50 standing wet jelqs
                30 standing V-jelqs
                50 standing wet jelqs
                30 standing V-jelqs
                50 sitting wet jelqs
                30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:

I was pretty exhausted today, had a bad sleep, didn't feel like doing my exercises today but pushed through that slump and did it anyways, I think some of the motivation I'm getting from other members and the motivation I got from creating a log on this website really helped my today. Good session nonetheless, but nothing out of the ordinary, today was just an average session, nothing good or bad, so I am always pleased to have those kinds of days. Will start day 5 first thing tomorrow! Then I can have my 2 day break =D

Comment

Day 5: JP90

Warm-up:

Stretches:

Wet jelqing:
                  50 standing wet jelqs
                  30 standing V-jelqs
                  50 standing wet jelqs
                  30 standing V-jelqs
                  50 sitting wet jelqs
                  30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:

Just finished my last session of my first week. Time to take a 2 day break. I am feeling really good about it so far. I have noticed that my unit seems to have a slightly larger girth, I'm not sure if that's just my eyes playing tricks on me, or if it's swollen, I will see after the 2 day break if it goes back to my regular size, so I'm pretty excited for this break. This break will allow me to heal any possible tears and get prepared for next week. Remember that I have done PE before this, so everything that I'm seeing and experiencing with JP90 isn't happening at an extremely fast rate, I have already done over a month of exercises in the past (and not too far into the past either, probably a 1 month break). I'm feeling slightly sore, but not in pain, just feels like a sore muscle after a light work-out, so it is the perfect time to take a break, but even if this was day 4 I would have taken a break anyways because I need to listen to my body, I can't push myself just because a routine tells me to do a certain number of days on and a certain number of days off. If your body tells you to take a break you need to take a break, but it's great that I could finish the first 5 days. I will post on my break days just to keep everyone up to date about any changes with the soreness or "swollen-ness" (if that's what this is. I hope it isn't ).

Comment

Day 6: Rest Day

Finally get to rest this bad boy, rest days are just as important as workout days. My unit is feeling good right now, healing back from any micro tears and hopefully allowing more blood to be flowed into it for a bigger penis. Once it's fully healed after tomorrow then it's back to work, and time to start my second week of the JP90. Looking forward to starting my second week, but I have to remember that resting is extremely important! Feeling great about it so far, and I will post any changes tomorrow if there are any. See you guys tomorrow!

Comment

Day 7: Rest Day

Officially finished my first week of JP90! 12 more to go! No issues with pain or soreness today. As I mentioned yesterday I was having some discomfort, but that is all gone now. I will be ready for my second week starting tomorrow! Sorry I couldn't post more today, but there's nothing to say, nothing new at least. I will start day 8 first thing tomorrow. Back to the gym!
                      gooF
                      Last edited by gooF; 05-03-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Day 8: JP90

Warm-up:
                        8 minute warm-up with warm towel

Stretches:

Wet jelqing:
                        50 standing wet jelqs
                        30 standing V-jelqs
                        50 standing wet jelqs
                        30 standing V-jelqs
                        50 sitting wet jelqs
                        30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:

Good to be back at it again. Sorry for the late post, but I had a really great session today! Flaccid size stayed bigger for longer again directly after the session, plus there was no discomfort at all. In fact my unit feels better than usual, ligs are really loose and it ultimately feels "healthier", not sure if that makes sense, or if that's the right word to use, but nonetheless the routine is going wonderfully. The first rest period was great, the soreness went away within one day, and then it felt great the day after. Will start day 9 first thing tomorrow!
                        gooF
                        Last edited by gooF; 05-05-2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Day 9: JP90

Warm-up:

Stretches:

Wet jelqing:
                          50 standing wet jelqs
                          30 standing V-jelqs
                          50 standing wet jelqs
                          30 standing V-jelqs
                          50 sitting wet jelqs
                          30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:

Switched to a lotion to jelq with instead of the soap I use for my body in the shower. The soap was irritating the skin/glans, so I decided to change it up. The lotion is a lot better, I have to re-apply it a few times during my session but it's definitely worth it. With the lotion my jelqs seem to be more effective and a lot easier to slide my hands on the shaft, which means I can use a slightly tighter grip. The only downside I found while using the lotion was that I would get erect, and I would never experience that with the soap, so I'm going to have to get better with that. Regardless of this downside, I feel that using the lotion is better overall and I am going to stick with it for the remainder of the JP90 routine. Will start day 10 tomorrow, finally in the double digits!

Comment

Day 10: JP90

Warm-up:

Stretches:

Wet jelqing:
                            50 standing wet jelqs
                            30 standing V-jelqs
                            50 standing wet jelqs
                            30 standing V-jelqs
                            50 sitting wet jelqs
                            30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:

Not sure why I didn't use the lotion earlier, it's way better than soap and I recommend that everyone use some sort of lotion or vaseline instead of soap. Although when I was urinating last night I noticed the veins in my unit were a lot more prevalent. I'm sure I would have experienced this change even if I stuck with the soap, but I have been using a slightly tighter grip with the lotion. I have read on the forums that this is a good sign, but also that if you squeeze too hard that you can burst a blood vessel, is this true? If it is then maybe I should ease up on the grip a little, though I do believe I am not using too much pressure. Other than that the sessions have been going great and I am pleased with the routine as of now. Will start day 11 first thing tomorrow!
                            gooF
                            Last edited by gooF; 05-07-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Day 11: JP90

Warm-up:

Stretches:

Wet jelqing:
                              50 standing wet jelqs
                              30 standing V-jelqs
                              50 standing wet jelqs
                              30 standing V-jelqs
                              50 sitting wet jelqs
                              30 sitting V-jelqs

Warm-down:

Good session, but I did notice some slight discomfort while jelqing, I feel I am being too intense with either my stretches or my jelqing, tomorrow I am going to ease up on the stretches and jelq normally, and then the next day I will stretch normally, but ease up on the jelqing. That way I can tell which one I am overdoing. Other than that, everything is going well, and I will start day 12 first thing tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X