Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Bone's- Thick & Buried Deep progress thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic Bone's- Thick & Buried Deep progress thread!

So basically im just going to start a progress thread so i cant keep track of how many days and what kind of expansion i'm getting, also things like how long it last and of course gains.

I guess ill start by typing up the routine i'm following as of today, so here it is-

In the AM, i will be doing my girth workout which is, Jurassic Crushers with maybe a few squeezes thrown in.
    I you don' know what a Jurassic crusher is, here's the info-

This exercise is a variation of Redzulu's Fendos ( which means crusher is spanish i believe , don't quote me on that lol) and ATS Rollers.
    I'm just going to call them Jurassic Crusher because they need a name so they can be identified, and they are actually quite different!
    But i'm keeping Crusher in they're, paying homage to RED who helped me out in my early days!
    Before i became a member of this awesome site! ( i find the community here at PEGYM more Friendly and helpful these days!)

Anyways, a little back story about both these exercises.

*ATS ROLLERS* , Are when you get fully erect and place your dick on a desk or some sort of hard surface, then you grab a rolling pin with lube and basicly roll/flatten your dick starting at the extreme base and rolling up towards the glans, stopping just before you reach the head.
    You would do these for as many times as you can (pushing hard), until you reach around 40% erect then stop and re-stimulate.

*REDZ FRENDOS*, Are basically when you get fully erect then put a clamp on tight at the base (Clamping, im sure everyone knows what it is)
    The once in the clamped position, you would take two pieces of marble or hard/strong ceramic tile, about 3-3 1/2 inches wide by 6 inches long, and you would place one on the underside of your clamped shaft in the center and the other tile on the top side of the shaft in the center, then you would grab 2 Large Cable clamps and clamp both sides so that the tiles are now being held on your dick by the clamps then you would tighten both clamps, one at a time, incrementally until they were on pretty tight creating a squashing/crushing effect to the shaft which creates width. and once you clamped down enough you would then just leave the clamps and tiles on for 15 min and thats it!

Ok so know that you have the basis for the exercise, here is the Jurassic Crusher

*Jurassic Crusher*

What you'll need- a clamp, a hard surface, and a Mason Jar (taped optional)

Basically, you want to start off by getting as hard as possible, and then clamping off like you would regularly.

After this you want to find a hard surface like a desk or something that is the right height.

Now what your going to use as a compression device is a Mason jar, either 32 oz or 16 oz depending on how long you are, i'm 7 BPEL and i use the 32 0z m/j, it's about 3 1/2 inches wide (you'll be using the side, not length wise, kind of making like a ''t'' shape with the jar and your dick, exept the jar compresses in the middle of the shaft, not the top by the head!)
    And if you feel uncomfortable with it, you can use duck tape, and tape all around the jar, but make sure its smooth.

Ok, so now that your all ready to go, this is how the actual exercise is preformed.

there are certain reason it is done this way which i will explain!

Start off by placing your dick on the hard surface, now take the jar and place it in the middle of the shaft width wise and start compression.
    (You want to push hard, and it's going to feel intense, some of you wont be able to take it, you need to be conditioned for this!)
    you want to hold each compression for 40-50 seconds, minimum 40 seconds! (important, because the longer you hold the better the expansion)
    now once you've finished this rep, you take a small break 10- 20 seconds, then do another.
    You do this a total of 4 times in a row!
    It is important that you do it this way for this reason, what you'll noticed in your further sets, is that your dick starts to take on wider shape (creating width), this happens during the last two reps of the sets. what i mean by this is-
    during your first and second rep (a rep is a 40 second squash) of a set,your clamped erection is very rigid (hard), but by the last 2 reps your shaft is more pliable, and when you squash it it gets wider, you'll notice this by the 3rd or 4th set because it will actually be wide even when your not squashing it.

So it's very important that you don't re-stimulate before the end of the set (4 reps)
    Because if you stay rigid you wont get the chance to gain the width!!!
    But should also know this, it's very important that you are rigid at for the first 2 reps of each set because, when you squash down and the shaft is really hard, what your actually doing is creating girth!!!
    YOU SEE, this is why this exercise is insane, because it works girth better than any other girth exercise i've ever done, and it works width better than any other width exercise i've ever done!
    SETS- I do from 3 to 5 sets (usually, about 25-30 min)

I'm not kidding you, i get 3/4'' in girth expansion from 5'' to 5 3/4'' and my width goes from 1.5 to 2.1!
    And the craziest part is that, my dick is still fatter like 5 days later, no P.E.

This is all after a 25-30 min session, short and insanely powerful.

So to sum it all up-

-4 reps, each 40-50 seconds
    - 3-5 sets, 25-30 min
    - The first 2 rep bring in massive girth (like the hardest squeeze you've ever felt)
    - The second 2 reps bring in the massive width!!!!
    - Push hard, HARD!!!

Warning-
    -It will hurt at first, but you will get used to it
    -DO NOT TRY THIS AS A NOOB
    - You wont get an erection for a day or two after these, but then you will wake with a harder and fatter erection, even days later.
    -After you get accustomed, you will be able to do them more regularly
    -Im not telling anyone what to do with their body, it up to you, im just sharing what i have found to be a beneficial exercise!

HAVE FUN WATCHING YOUR DICK GET FATTER AND WIDER BEFORE YOUR EYES

Now, as for length i will be doing a basic stretching routine, which consists of stretching in every direction, holding each stretch for 40-60 sec.

I believe that the combination of shaft expansion and the stretching will lead to better and quicker gains.
    Also, i will be exercising daily 7 days a week, no rest days, i read once that dld of MOS trains daily without rest days when trying to gain, so im going to try his method.
    If i feel i need a break though, i wont hesitate to give my self a day if i feel i really need it.
    So, there you have it, this is my routine, i know its a lot different in the sense it pushes the boundaries of intensity, but it's somewhere that is some what un-explored so im goign to try it out.

OH YA, and my starting stats are - 7'' BPEL and 5'' MSEG 1.5-6'' WIDTH
    I can't really say flaccid stats because it varies sooo much, but im deff a grower, im probably like 4-4.5 inches flaccid length sometimes even smaller and 4.5 FMSG.
    Im going for 8'' BPEL and 6'' MSEG witha WIDTH of 2''-2 1/4 in 6 months to a year! that's an inch in both!
    JurassicBone
    Last edited by JurassicBone; 05-11-2014, 02:42 PM.
    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Today, AM girth set- did a a session of Jurassic Crushers, about 5 sets, went from 5'' to a little over 5 3/4'' in girth and from 1.6-7 to 2.2 inch'' width.
    So im pretty pleased with that, but i just realised it's going to be harder to to measure the length expansion i get from stretching, in fact i don't even knoe if the flaccid length is longer after a stretching session usually?
    I'll have to see later i guess, ill just measure bpfsl before and after and see the difference.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Loving the Jurassic Crushers, cheers for posting this too
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

im still at 5 and 3/4 and its 3 1/2 hours later so shweeeet!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Did a session today, i think im going to have to work up to everyday workouts because the crushers a little to intense at the moment!
          So, pre-session girth was 5 1/4 (still a little pumped from last session a few days ago)
          Post-session girth is 5 7/8, Crushers are nuts!
          Haven't done any stretching because im to sore, but once i find i can do it, i will starts as planned.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Still fatter today even 2 days later, tomorow ill have my first session of my second week!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

The crushers are awesome!!! I cannot wait until measurement day! I am less than half-way through my cycle and I am positive my girth has increased in the past few weeks I have been doing these, definite width increase.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

The crushers are awesome!!! I cannot wait until measurement day! I am less than half-way through my cycle and I am positive my girth has increased in the past few weeks I have been doing these, definite width increase.
                I guarantee you have, these are definitely a sure girth gainer!
                I feel as though i have gained aswell, but ill just wait and see!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

These Crushers are insane!
                  I haven't been able to start my length exercises yet, but i've continued along with my Jurassic Crusher, i started off at 5'' about two weeks ago, and although i planned on doing them every day, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
                  At least not right now.
                  I did about 3-4 session the last week, and this week two session.
                  it crazy, i just did my second session of the week and it's thursday and im still fatter since monday!
                  Its insane, my resting size hasn't gone below 5 1/4 since i started these, and my expansion is at 5 7/8, i have a feeling this expansion will translate to permanent gains faster then i had originaly thought.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Haven't done a set since Thursday morning, so it's been about 4 days, but im still a 1/4 '' bigger!!!!!
                    I Love P.E..... Even when it's painful, boring, or a huge pain in the ass!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Ended up back at 5 1/8'' mseg this morning, man i can't wait have this 1/4 cemented, it's a little annoying actualy, because it last for days, and then one morning im back down.
                      But i did another JC session today, and i got back up to 5 3/4 mseg, so im feeling better.
                      But im really looking foreward to being at least 5.5 cemented.
                      My width went from 1.75-1.76 to 2 1/8, so im pretty happy about that, the thing is my shaft is really cylindrical so even though i get a lot of width, it quickly takes its shape back to round after about a day, hopefully i will cement the shape with time.
                      I can't really complain though, im getting incredible expansion with these, and even with my shaft staying round, i still look very big at 5 3/4'' around, infact i measured and some how even thought im not as flat im still just about 2 inches, its kinda weird?!
                      Either way, they must be working because if they weren't then i can honestly say there is no girth exercise that would work, these bring me the most incredible expansion, and the fact that it stays to a degree for 2-3 post session means it must be doing something right!
                      i think im going to step up and use the BM on days inbetween, there for it's never really going back to it's original size!

One thing i have to say though, sometimes these thing fuckin' hurt!
                      But you just have to push through it!
                      JurassicBone
                      Last edited by JurassicBone; 05-20-2014, 02:18 PM.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Yesterdays session really fucked my dick up, im going to have to stop these until, i heal up!
                        i have two huge bruises on my dick, one on the left and one on the right, due to the width expansion that comes about from the exercise and the way it's preformed.
                        Im disappointed, because yet again another set back.
                        once i healed though, i will start back up again, but with less intensity when i push, just a longer hold, and mybe more sets!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

well i've taken some good time off now, and im about as healed up as im going to get.
                          So come monday, im going to get back to my exercises, im going to start off slow and carefull and work from there.
                          Stretching in the am, and clamping in the pm.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Can't wait to get back to it, i took my break and finally after almost 3 weeks of no P.E. all my discoloration is gone and i can get back to girth! sweeeet!
                            Im going to keep doing the JC because honestly, there's nothing like them, but im going to do them at a lower erection level and just hold the squeeze for longer, also ill start of with less intensity to see how it goes.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Interesting method.. Whenever I try similar things though, it seems like the blood just rushes to the glans. The expansion width wise doesn't seem worth the risk

Comment

Working...
                              X