Progress Log Take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress Log Take 2

Excuse any Excess Information, I tried my best to be thorough.

Been having consistency issues as of late due to my busy schedule so I feel like a log will help me stay on track and give me incentive to work out as much as possible.

I started PE just before my senior year of high school (Summer 2011) and gained an inch between that time and when I graduated high school (more or less, my measuring technique was not the best back then). Most of those came during the JP90 where I continually added a bit more intensity as I went along but I completely scrapped the routine (stupidly) after the 90 days and started messing around with a bunch of different other routines for months at a time where I did not gain at all.

I then went off to college (Summer 2012) started using an extender for about 5 months and that didn't work out so I started hanging and continued that for about three months before I ended up having to take a step back from PE altogether (Spring 2013) because I was going through some things in my personal life. After all that was taken care of, I then began PE in Early January-Late December over winter break from school and stayed consistent doing JP90 for the two weeks or so I was back at home before going back to school and realizing I was much too busy to devote that type of time to PE. The only thing I stayed consistent with was JAI stretches every time I used the rest room.

So here I am today on another break from school trying to add as many improvements in EQ and gains possible over the summer. Ironically, I have received the most action of my life during this last semester of school and I currently consistently have sex with two girls and EQ has never been a problem with either just looking to add some size for myself.

I have been doing research to figure out what may have been going wrong towards the end of my previous run with PE (Spring 2012-Spring 2013) where I wasn't witnessing any gains. I decided to go with a less is more approach to start again doing the following routine:

10-20 minute warmup (generally 15 minutes or so)
    JP 90 Stretches (Substituted Regular Kegels for Reverse Kegels due to an obvious PC muscle imbalance)
    V-Stretch
    A-Stretch
    Internal Stretch (Pull behind the glans and at the base in opposite directions)
    200 Wet Jelqs, 3-4 Second Strokes
    25 Wet V-Jelqs
    15-20 minute Edging

I plan on amping up the intensity every week, adding a few more jelqs and maybe alternating between bundled and regular JP90 stretches every week or two weeks. I also plan to get back in the gym over the summer at least three times a week to compliment my PE.

Starting size is around 7x5 give or take on a good day. Comments and Feedback are appreciated!
    Short Term Goal: 7 in. x 5.25-5.5 in.
    Long Term Goal: 7-8 in. x 6-6.5 in.
    When Will I Stop?: TBA

"The day you become satisfied is the day you stop improving."

Forgot to add, I have been doing this routine on a 3 on 1 off basis. I just completed Day three and I feel a light soreness but nothing too bad. Good PIs such as morning wood and increased vascularity so far. I remember during the days when I wasn't gaining I would turtle terribly after workouts and after I took a crap.

My goal has been to avoid turtling after workouts (hence the less is more approach) and continually add the intensity until it happens then back off a bit because I am fairly certain this is a negative PI for me. That being said however I turtled after taking a crap like usual today I don't know if anybody else has this problem or if it is anything to worry about but I thought I should mention it.

Comment

Currently warming up for my first session this week. Missed yesterday due to a very good and long sex session with my GO, she even noticed my increased EQ and asked "How is it still hard?" at one point and "How are you still going?" at another. Although minute, those are good signs and I am glad to hear it. I turtled up a bit after my last workout a few days ago not sure why but it went away rather quickly. Let's see what today has in store.

Comment

Had decent sessions both yesterday and today. Yesterday I ended up falling asleep during edging because I was just exhausted but today made up for it.

I've been noticing a couple of things:
        - Unlike my first stint with PE, when I do stretches my ligs are no longer sore like they used to be (Positive or negative PI?)

- My penis as a whole feels elastic, for lack of a better term, when I stretch it out. I definitely feel like this is a good sign.

- I had morning wood after my first one or two sessions but haven't had it in awhile.

Tomorrow will make a week of consistency. Small accomplishment but big in a way because it has been hard for me to find the time to be dedicated as of late. Can't wait for my two weeks and then my one month!

Comment

Quick Summary:
          Haven't posted in awhile. On Friday, had a decent workout, ended up missing yesterday because I got too busy, and today I had a so-so workout, EQ was a problem in the beginning for some strange reason and I'm thinking about doing a second session later on tonight because I missed yesterday and then taking another rest day tomorrow.

Friday:
          Entering my second full week so I added another 10 V Jelqs (Really Thirty because I count left, middle, and right as one) and another 50 jelqs. I also did my stretches bundled and edged while clamped afterward. I experienced no positive or negative PIs.

P.S. I think I suffered from mild PE (I always busted my first nut very quickly) so I did reverse kegels along with the JP stretches to try and balance out my pelvic floor muscles and keep from pushing a hard involuntary kegel upon stimulation and so far so good. I had sex with my GO both Thursday and Friday and went in without head or busting a nut before hand and I lasted long (at least 15-20 minutes if I had to guess) each time. Definitely pleased with that.

Sunday:
          Struggled to not be completely flaccid during V jelqs. I had to stop twice to improve blood circulation and I'm not sure why. Regular jelqs and edging went well though. Mild soreness at the moment, could be a positive PI.

Comment

Workout #2 was the best so far! Even did it listening to one of my favorite albums of all time, Speakerboxxx/The Love Below by OutKast. Off to bed now, hopefully I'll have some positive PIs in the morning.

Comment

Update on my last two workouts:

Yesterday was an average workout to say the least. Got the job done but definitely felt like it could have been better. Got some good head and sex from my GO though so that was a plus.

Today, I decided to do things a little differently. I used coconut oil instead of my usual cocoa butter for my jelqs. I used to think lube didn't really make a difference but it definitely did. Cocoa butter is a lot more slimy than Coconut Oil and while the jelq is still wet with coconut oil, you definitely get a firmer grip and can feel the blood moving more.

On top of this, I edged clamped at the end of the workout for about 20 minutes or so (10 minutes then took it off and took a break for a bit). I had very good expansion there and I am mildly sore now going into my rest day tomorrow. I don't plan on measuring until June 7 but so far I feel like things are looking pretty positive EQ wise and with stretches so hopefully this translates to gains.

Also, forgot to add to my last post that I started doing my JAIs bundled because I feel like bundled stretches as a whole work better for me judging by PIs.

Comment

Had to take yesterday off life got in the way. Saw lots of expansion during my workout today and I'm now mildly sore. Probably going to do a double session tomorrow since it's a holiday so I can take Tuesday off or maybe save a light workout for Tuesday and then take Wednesday off. Going to keep trying to mix things up and see if it pays off when I take my measurements on the 7th.

Comment

Shut my workout down early today. I was ready for a good one after stretching and feeling great but as soon as I started jelqing, I realized my soreness had gotten the best of me and I should probably take it easy today so I cut my usual workout in half and did 125 jelqs and 18 v jelqs and warmed down rather than edging as a warm down as usual. Got another positive comment earlier today from my GO though before she gave me head she looked at it and said "It's looking big today." ��.

I'll probably end up taking tomorrow off as well but I'll be looking forward to my Wednesday workout. It'll mark the beginning of my third week.

Comment

Haven't posted in awhile. Last week was sporadic to say the least. I only got workouts in Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, neither of which were great (Monday shut down early, Wednesday/Thursday expansion was average).

Fast forward to Sunday, I got a decent workout in and had sex not too long afterward, Monday expansion was good but edging was just ok. I've had a hard time keeping my EQ up the whole way while edging as of late, not entirely too sure why. I also clamped a bit on Monday and Tuesday.

Today, I spiced up my workout a bit because I know I'm going to have no time to do a workout tomorrow or Thursday. I did my normal stretches, hung for 2 sets at 5 lbs a piece for 20 minutes, did my normal jelqing routine and edged. I am currently doing bundled fowfers while I type this as well. I'll see how my body feels when I wake up tomorrow and whether or not I want to keep this in my repertoire as far as a workout that adds some stress not typically applied. I look forward to another good workout on Friday (may repeat the one I did today if I'm not too sore) and then measurements on Saturday! I don't believe I've made any gains, at least not visible ones, but I'll take improved EQ during sex and an overall healthy penis for my first month. I'm excited for what the second month has in store!

Comment

Also, non PE related but I have been consistently going to the gym and working out 4 days a week, running 2 days as well, for the past 4 weeks and when I tell you it has made a world of a difference with how I feel overall I'm not kidding. It feels good to be active again especially because I participated in sports all four years of high school and had some sort of practice pretty much every school day.

Very proud of the summer I am having thus far and my consistency with both PE and regular exercise thus far.

Comment

Haven't updated this thing in awhile I guess I'll just list what's been going on:

1. Took my measurements, not only have I been having stronger erections but I experienced a bit of growth going up to about 7.1 x 5.1-2 or so.

2. Currently doing Bundled JP 90 Stretches, 300 (2 sets of 150) Wet Jelqs, 50 (2 Sets of 25) Wet V-Jelqs and Edging. I will sometimes do 40 minutes of hanging (2 sets of 20 minutes at 5 lbs) prior to jelqing/edging.

3. I'm considering hanging heavier weight for 5 minutes or so as a sort of extra stretch

4. It's starting to take around an hour and a half to complete my workouts which is becoming too long for my schedule so I'm trying to devise ways to make my workout shorter but just as effective.

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Update:

The first six weeks of the summer went better than the last four. Towards the end, my course load and other responsibilities took its toll and I was only able to get a workout in maybe once or twice a week amidst studying for hours pretty much every day (worked out well though, I got decent grades so I can't complain). I am currently on a three week or so hiatus from school and I've worked out consistently the last two weeks.

I may hop on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday regimen for the fall semester due to the way my schedule is set up because I should be able to remain consistent with those days for the entire 15 week semester.

Also, this past week I ended up having sex with someone I knew back home from high school and I actually got my first "Oh my God" when she touched my pants and while I was able to hit for awhile, she generally got tired and couldn't take anymore, bittersweet moment. I still don't think of myself as being that big but it's a step in the right direction lol.

Comment

Going to attempt to revive my progress log and use it consistently for awhile at least. Some added motivation never hurt.

Comment

Resumed hanging again in August with a Bib:

Started at 2.5 lbs for 3 sets and I'd alternate doing BTC or Straight down so some days would be BTC, Straight down, BTC and others would be Straight Down, BTC, Straight Down. I increase the weight by 1 lb a week until I have added 2 lb then I go up to another 2.5 lb weight. Before I make the increase to a 2.5 lb weight from the 2 1 lb weights, I do a week of four sets alternating between BTC and Straight down as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X